• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 mrclean08

mrclean08

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:36 PM

I'm looking for the Toynami 1/10 Masterpiece Cyclone Scott Bernard VF-052F Volume 1 set.

#2 ae_productions

ae_productions

Bridge Bunny

• Members
  • 1,485 posts
  • Interests:Mospeada, Macross, Robotech

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:50 AM

You and me both man! Great toy!

Here's a tip. Word is, Robotech.com will be getting in one more shipment of MP Robotech Scott Bernard Cylcones in their on-line store.

Don't know when for sure. As soon as it goes live, I'll send you a reminder. Should be about 220 shipped. Or, 600 on eBay! Ouch! :)

#3 505thAirborne

505thAirborne

SMS Squadron Leader

• Members
  • 3,319 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:01 PM

You and me both man! Great toy!

Here's a tip. Word is, Robotech.com will be getting in one more shipment of MP Robotech Scott Bernard Cylcones in their on-line store.

Don't know when for sure. As soon as it goes live, I'll send you a reminder. Should be about 220 shipped. Or, 600 on eBay! Ouch! :)

Can you send me a reminder too if they come in, would love to have one as well. Saw the one on Ebay last night, insane at that price! B))

#4 Valk009

Valk009

Pineapple Eater

• Members
  • 1,791 posts
  • Interests:- collecting Macross related stuff, of course!

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:33 PM

Do they ship overseas, if so please send me a reminder too!

There is like only one place which still stock it over here but they are asking like US$400!!!

#5 ae_productions

ae_productions

Bridge Bunny

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:24 PM

VALK009: You came through for me with an insane hook up. I will NEVER forget that! If Robotech.com doesn't ship overseas, I'll pick one up for you and I will ship it to you. Exact shipping + price. Should be around 230 USD or so shipped.

505thAirborne: Sure thing! I will PM you the second after I put my order in! I heard Christmas from one source, then I heard October from another. I check once a day and will PM you!

#6 mrclean08

mrclean08

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:39 PM

This is great news if we get another chance at getting this. I never knew how rare these would become as they were once everywhere. I appreciate the good looking out to let me know when these will arrive!

#7 ae_productions

ae_productions

Bridge Bunny

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:11 AM

This is great news if we get another chance at getting this. I never knew how rare these would become as they were once everywhere. I appreciate the good looking out to let me know when these will arrive!

No problem man!

Soon as I find out some details, I'll let you know!

#8 shdwfx2000

shdwfx2000

Destroid Armour Waxer

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:35 AM

if possible, i would like to know this after everyone else gets theres. i'd appreciate it.

#9 mrclean08

mrclean08

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:31 PM

I don't mean to sound pessimistic or anything, but I kind of find it hard to believe that Toynami will release more of the MP Cyclone. After all, these were limited and numbered to 5,000 produced in total. Unless, there was a warehouse find of some sort, that is the only way I can see them releasing a few more. That would actually be the only way. I cannot see them producing more as the Beagle already sold the mold and Toynami doesn't even produce these themselves. (A reason why they are actually so high quality. lol)

I'm just going to remain patient and see. I'm not about to spend $400+ on one like the one that just ended on eBay a few days ago. And the seller who currently wants one for Buy-It-Now $600 is smoking crack. I say we all message her how retarded she is. lol

#10 jenius

jenius

BOMBA!

• Members
  • 9,254 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

Didn't the guy who started the rumor that there'd be more MPC Cyclones being released at some point PM someone the instant one went for sale here... at $400? Curious.

#11 sf648

sf648

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:33 PM

Didn't the guy who started the rumor that there'd be more MPC Cyclones being released at some point PM someone the instant one went for sale here... at $400? Curious.

Heh. I was wondering about that rumor since I'm the one selling the MPC.

It seems like they can't just make more, since it was a numbered series. Unless they never made the whole first 3000 alottment.
But since I have a monetary interest in the issue at the moment, no one should pay attention to my opinions.

Now, if the rumor was that they were coming out with the Yellow or Fuke bikes, that would be different (and amazingly cool)!

#12 ae_productions

ae_productions

Bridge Bunny

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:08 PM

Sigh.

I came on tonight to update this post with my findings on Scott Bernard. And, for trying to be helpful, I'm under attack. Like grade school. :rolleyes:

Time for some Gossip control. And the update on the Scott Bernard. But first, a little catchup.

Yup. I did buy a MPC Scott Bernard for 300, not 400. I was working towards getting the 400 dollar one, but passed. In order to buy it, I had to part with some other toys I had. My Evil Auction Site sales drooped and I got far below what I anticipated, so I found a cheaper one and sprang on it. More on that later.

And no, it was not a rumor that Robotech.com was going to be selling more Scott Bernards. It was stated in public. Tommy Yune said it himself at one of the conventions this year. Do a little google research or visit Youtube and watch the Robotech Panels from this year. That is where the information came from. Right from Tommy's mouth. More on that in a bit too.

Yes, I am aware that the entire Toynami MPC toy run are numbered, and once that run is out, that is it.

MP Scott Bernard was limited to 3,000 NOT 5,000. In fact, that is part of the reason why Beagle* went under. Initially, the MP Cyclones were to have a 10,000 limited run. With a much lower price tag. That number lowered to 3,000 with a higher price tag. (*Beagle actually made the MP Cyclone, aka Mospeada Bike in Japan, Toynami just distributed it here in the USA with a new box and new head sculpts). WIth that in mind...

No, I never said it was going to be a NEW run of SCOTT BERNARDS. Yes, it was a limited NUMBER (3,000) of toys, and no there was NOT going to be a new number of MP Cyclones made. I NEVER said anything of the sort. I stated It was a warehouse find. Meaning, old inventory that somehow never made it out to the public that has been sitting around in storage all these years. Since 2008 when the bike was released, during the 2008 crash, part of the reason why sales sucked for this toy, which is why...

No. No Fuke and no Yellow armors. Neither Toynami nor Beagle (I don't even know if Beagle is still around) will EVER make a Yellow or Fuke 1:10 ride armor bike. Which is very heartbreaking.

With all that being said, here's today's Gossip control.

I checked RT.com every day for the MP Scott sales. Not just for myself, but for those who contacted me either through PM or through this posting asking for updates. No news nor response from the RT.com staff on this matter. (This is typical. Sadly, Robotech.com is the LAST place in the world that gives out any kind of news or updates).

Now, onto the SCOTT BERNARD UPDATES that I originally came on line tonight to post.

Evil Auction Site seller >Name removed< started selling Scott Bernards at 400 a pop.

I have purchased from this buyer several times before, and I know this account belongs to the owner of Toynami.

What does this have to do with the RT.com Scott Bernards? Honestly, I am NOT sure. But here is my educated guess. An assumption if you will. Take it with a grain of salt. But it did cause me to act for myself. :huh:

The item description for these Scott Bernards on this evil auction site says NOTHING about where these Scotts were coming from. In fact, the item description is shady, and was written as if the seller was a Toynami customer or collector, and this Scott (singular) was from his "private stash."

But once a Scott sells, he lists another one.

And silly me, I've been checking RT.com every day since the conventions waiting for Scott to go on sale.

To date, he has NOT.

Anyhow, this whole mess smelled funny to me, so I figured this is where the warehouse find of Scott Bernards was going. On Evil auction site, NOT RT.com.

And again, I stress this is just my assumption.

Does this mean Tommy Yune gave information in public to Robotech fans that wasn't true? At a convention nonetheless? To be polite, it wouldn't be the first time this happened. ("The Shadow Chronicles Sequel is in the works!" No, it was SCRAPPED for the Live Action Movie...which also appears to be in limbo at Warner Brothers! "There will be a Robotech Direct to DVD story out by summer." No, now it looks as if it is postponed until 2012. I can go on and on, but you get the drift).

Now, not that it matters what I write cause people see and read what they want to, but I am NOT sure if this is true or not. I do not know if this is where the RT.com "overstock" of MP Scott Bernards went. I just put one and one together and came to an educated decision. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I am trying to keep everyone updated on the Scott Bernard. So, there, it is. I hope I am wrong and Tommy Yune's discussion about the overstock of Scott Bernards being offered on RT.com becomes a reality.

Now, to put an end to the elementary school gossip.

Is it true? That I indeed purchased a Scott Bernard here instead? :huh:

Yes I did. :o

Why? Cause my birthday was approaching and this was the toy I wanted to get for myself. So, I did. I sold a lot of my stuff on that evil auction site to pay for it too.

But don't worry. Next time I want to buy something I will consult you first. Just to make sure it's okay. :rolleyes:

Anything else I need to debunk? No? Good. :D

There. That wasn't so bad, was it kids? :ph34r:

Edited by ae_productions, 16 September 2011 - 09:53 PM.

#13 EXO

EXO

The Real Skull Focker

• 17,895 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:36 PM

I guess $400 is a bargain when you sell one for 600. But Isnt that just original retail?

http://www.ebay.com/...T#ht_3255wt_890

#14 ae_productions

ae_productions

Bridge Bunny

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:48 PM

I guess $400 is a bargain when you sell one for 600. But Isnt that just original retail?

http://www.ebay.com/...T#ht_3255wt_890

<edited for clarity>

Hey >EXO<!

It was all part of my diabolical plan.

FIrst, I intentionally made my father have a heart attack, so I would have to sell off some of my own toys to help pay for his medical bills. Including this Scott Bernard. One of my holy grails of toys.

Then, I invented a time machine and saw how much this would sell for on eBay.

Then, using the same time machine, I went six or more months into the future, when I would have the means to replace this toy I did not want to sell, and see that I could get it for half what I sold my old one for on eBay.

I went back in time six months, and sold this toy knowing my evil plan would all work out.

But damn it, where my evil plan was folly, was I forgot to check in with you first to make sure this was all okay. Damn me straight to hell for that.

/sarcasm.

Few other details: The retail on the MPC Scott is not $300.00. Originally, the MPC Volume 1 Robotech Cyclone Scott Bernard retailed for $199.99. (Some places, like BBTS sold them for $179.00). I think the Beagle version retailed at $400.00 originally. Back in 1998. They both go for a lot more right now.

But due to the limited 3,000 piece run, the MP Scott sold out. Now he's a better investment than the stock market or real estate.

Now, again, it was said at the SDCC Comic Con Robotech Panel, that Toynami discovered a warehouse of Scott Bernard Masterpeice Cyclones. Tommy said, as he says many things (most of them never come to pass) that Robotech.com was thinking about selling them on their Robotech.com website for retail. (Retail is $200).

I posted the news here to help other fans, cause at the time, I too was looking for an MP Scott to replace the one I had to sell months ago.

I took the time to write down everyone info who was interested.

I checked in with RT.com once a day waiting for this MP Scott to be sold. It never showed up in their store.

The owner of Toynami started selling them through his eBay account. This is probably where the MPC Scotts that never showed up on Robotech.com went.

So, I purchased one here. Why? Cause I had the means, and it was my birthday.

Now, back to the Toynami seller on eBay. He's a great seller. I am NOT attacking him as a seller, nor his integrity. I have purchased from him many times, and his products are excellent.

But, if my suspicions are correct, this means the overstock Scott Bernards won't show up on the RT.com website.

I will keep a look out on Robotech.com to ensure the Scotts don't show up in their store. As promised, I will keep this posting updated to what ever I may find.

I sure in the hell didn't do anything wrong. Except try to help some fans here get a toy. Which I sure in the HELL don't see anyone else trying to do.

Edited by ae_productions, 28 September 2011 - 09:21 AM.

#15 robodragon

robodragon

Skull Leader's Lackey

• Members
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Macross, Robotech, Star Wars, Flight sims, and anything RC

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:10 AM

I got one I'm going to sell which also includes EXO's bazooka set. I'm hoping to post it tonight. I'm asking $450.00 plus shipping. It is first of many items to go. In fact I'll be selling off my whole collection.
Pm me if interested.

#16 nukatsuka

nukatsuka

Sharon Apple Concert Attendee

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

Ok...I am confused. In the above post ae_productions posted that he purchased a Scott MPC Cyclone for $300 for his birthday present. Yet on the link EXO posted it shows a seller on eBay "ae_productions" selling a Scott mpc cyclone for $610. In the below comment ae goes on to say how the seller is a GREAT seller and he is not attacking the seller...is the ae posting here and the ae on ebay two different people? They both have the same user names...maybe I am missing something.

If you start a rumor that Toynami may have some warehouse find of Scott Cyclones and that if there is such a thing the original items will all go lower in prices...closer to MSRP. Then you find one for near MSRP and then flip it...wow...just wow.

I can say I have definately bought items for the single purpose of reselling it but to start a rumor to get a better price and then flip it. Well that is just a whole new level.

Hey >EXO<!

Originally, the MPC Volume 1 Robotech Cyclone Scott Bernard retailed for $199.99. (Some places, like BBTS sold them for $179.00). I think the Beagle version retailed at $400.00 originally. Back in 1998. They both go for a lot more right now.

But due to the limited 3,000 piece run, the MP Scott sold out. Now he's a better investment than the stock market or real estate.

Again, I want to express that this seller is a GREAT seller. I am in no way attacking this seller, nor his integrity. I have purchased from him many times, and his products are excellent.

But, if my suspicions are correct, this means the overstock Scott Bernards won't show up on the RT.com website.

I will keep a look out, however. As promised, I will keep this posting updated to what ever I may find.

#17 ae_productions

ae_productions

Bridge Bunny

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:38 PM

Ok...I am confused. In the above post ae_productions posted that he purchased a Scott MPC Cyclone for $300 for his birthday present. Yet on the link EXO posted it shows a seller on eBay "ae_productions" selling a Scott mpc cyclone for $610. In the below comment ae goes on to say how the seller is a GREAT seller and he is not attacking the seller...is the ae posting here and the ae on ebay two different people? They both have the same user names...maybe I am missing something.

If you start a rumor that Toynami may have some warehouse find of Scott Cyclones and that if there is such a thing the original items will all go lower in prices...closer to MSRP. Then you find one for near MSRP and then flip it...wow...just wow.

I can say I have definately bought items for the single purpose of reselling it but to start a rumor to get a better price and then flip it. Well that is just a whole new level.

I'm the one spreading rumors? What in the hell was your post about? Please take a second to research what you are going to say before you insult someone. Your little temper tantrum above is nothing but gossip mongering full of baseless accusations that could be easily rectified if you took a second to look at the facts for yourself. But you're too goddamned lazy. :wacko:

SInce you're too lazy, here's what happened. Cause you know, I have to check in with you for all the details of my life. :rolleyes:

I am not starting any rumors. For the LAST time. Please, take a few minutes and watch the YouTube videos of the Robotech convention panels this year. There you will see Tommy Yune TALKING about the MPC Scott Bernards. At one of the conventions, Tommy mentioned that they found a warehouse stock of MP Scott Bernard Cyclones. There was even a joke about it being a better investment than real estate. Tommy and Co. were thinking about selling them back on the Robotech.com store. It's on youtube. It's on RobotechX. Stop reading, and watch the videos, people.

NO, I did NOT flip a Scott Bernard. My eBay user name is the same as my user name here on Macross World. You can go look at all my feedback. Take another moment and check for yourself.

PRIOR to the Robotech.com announcement about the MPC Scott Bernards, yes, I had an MPC Scott. I did sell one. I don't know when, I think it was about 6 - 8 months ago. Maybe longer. Go look it up on my feedback since you have nothing better to do than to try to attack my integrity. I had to sell several of my toys, including my MPC Scott Bernard, when our family was hit with some unexpected medical bills. I started the auction for 69 cents (if memory serves), and yes, it ended up selling for 600. Why? Cause I have over 7,000 feedback, and I'm a kick @ss seller. Check my feedback. That's a REAL reputation.

No, I did NOT want to sell this figure. But I had to.

Flash forward MONTHS after I sold mine, and Robotech.com said they would be selling more for retail. I wanted to replace the one I had to sell. We were doing a little better, so I watched Robotech.com regularly to try and reacquire one.

People here expressed interest in obtaining one. So I informed them about the Robotech convention and what Tommy Yune said about the Scott Bernard warehouse find, since no one else here seemed to know about it.

Robotech.com, like many things, never came through on that promise. :angry:

Months after that, for my birthday, my wife helped me buy it back (not the same person who brought mine, but buy it back as in help me get the toy back that I was forced to sell months ago) from another seller here for 300. B)) I did not flip it. I still have it.

Keep in mind I was the one who informed everyone about Robtoech.com selling the MPC Scott for retail. :huh: I was trying to HELP others get this toy for retail. :blink: I have been emailing everyone who wanted one with updates on Robotech.com sales, taking time out of my day to help others get this damn toy. B)) What have you done to help others here? ;)

So, don't get your panties in a twist. Think before you insult someone. Try know what you're talking about before you try to attack their integrity.

Now back off my shyt. I sure in the hell didn't do anything wrong. Except try to help some fans here get a toy. Which I sure in the HELL don't see anyone else trying to do.

Now, If that still offends anyone, then Fu<k you and the whore that gave birth to you.

Edited by ae_productions, 28 September 2011 - 09:07 AM.

#18 nukatsuka

nukatsuka

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:04 PM

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. Some people here I have helped. I found items that they needed on ebay that were cheap. Sold it to them with no markup other than shipping. Other items I have sold at a markup...other items I sold for a loss.

It is fine if you own up to the fact that you had one...sold it for $610 and then tried to talk others into selling it to you at a reduced rate...(less than half). I don't have a temper tantrum I was just trying to understand. Don't you think it seems odd? A seller trying to help everyone get one at cost and then announcing that there is a hidden stash that may be released (It maybe on the videos from Tommy...no idea cause I don't follow Tommy plus you are right Tommy says things that are not nec. true). Then while others are waiting and checking rt.com...waits for people on mw to start selling theres...naturally demand has decreased because of the hidden stash...and then gets it for $300...I'm guessing $300 wasn't asking price.

In the end you got yours and I am happy you got one for your birthday. Maybe the hidden stash will be released on rt.com. Maybe not. The comment was just to understand your statement. If you had clicked on the link EXO posted and then said oh that is me...I sold one a while back and then had sellers remorse...I would understand that and it would be honest...but instead you acted as if this was an entirely different person...

"Again, I want to express that this seller is a GREAT seller. I am in no way attacking this seller, nor his integrity. I have purchased from him many times, and his products are excellent. "

Your words...not mine.

I'm the one spreading rumors? What in the hell was your post about? Please take a second to research what you are going to say before you insult someone. Your little temper tantrum above is nothing but gossip mongering full of baseless accusations that could be easily rectified if you took a second to look at the facts for yourself. But you're too goddamned lazy. :wacko:

SInce you're too lazy, here's what happened. Cause you know, I have to check in with you for all the details of my life. :rolleyes:

I am not starting any rumors. For the LAST time. Please, take a few minutes and watch the YouTube videos of the Robotech convention panels this year. There you will see Tommy Yune TALKING about the MPC Scott Bernards. At one of the conventions, Tommy mentioned that they found a warehouse stock of MP Scott Bernard Cyclones. There was even a joke about it being a better investment than real estate. Tommy and Co. were thinking about selling them back on the Robotech.com store. It's on youtube. It's on RobotechX. Stop reading, and watch the videos, people.

NO, I did NOT flip a Scott Bernard. My eBay user name is the same as my user name here on Macross World. You can go look at all my feedback. Take another moment and check for yourself.

PRIOR to the Robotech.com announcement about the MPC Scott Bernards, yes, I had an MPC Scott. I did sell one. I don't know when, I think it was about 6 - 8 months ago. Maybe longer. Go look it up on my feedback since you have nothing better to do than to try to attack my integrity. I had to sell several of my toys, including my MPC Scott Bernard, when our family was hit with some unexpected medical bills. I started the auction for 69 cents (if memory serves), and yes, it ended up selling for 600. Why? Cause I have over 7,000 feedback, and I'm a kick @ss seller. Check my feedback. That's a REAL reputation.

No, I did NOT want to sell this figure. But I had to.

Flash forward MONTHS after I sold mine, and Robotech.com said they would be selling more for retail. I wanted to replace the one I had to sell. We were doing a little better, so I watched Robotech.com regularly to try and reacquire one.

People here expressed interest in obtaining one. So I informed them about the Robotech convention and what Tommy Yune said about the Scott Bernard warehouse find, since no one else here seemed to know about it.

Robotech.com, like many things, never came through on that promise. :angry:

Months after that, for my birthday, my wife helped me buy it back (not the same person who brought mine, but buy it back as in help me get the toy back that I was forced to sell months ago) from another seller here for 300. B)) I did not flip it. I still have it.

Keep in mind I was the one who informed everyone about Robtoech.com selling the MPC Scott for retail. :huh: I was trying to HELP others get this toy for retail. :blink: I have been emailing everyone who wanted one with updates on Robotech.com sales, taking time out of my day to help others get this damn toy. B)) What have you done to help others here? ;)

So, don't get your panties in a twist. Think before you insult someone. Try know what you're talking about before you try to attack their integrity.

Now if you don't mind, leave me the hell alone. I don't have to answer to you. And don't insult me again. Ever.

#19 ae_productions

ae_productions

Bridge Bunny

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:24 PM

When I was talking about the seller's integrity, I was NOT talking about mine. Although, I am a good seller! :lol:

NOTE: I re-edited that post for clarity.

In my previous post (above EXO's), I had mentioned that what I assume (again, this is just an assumption) that the Robotech backstock was being sold by the owner of Toynami on eBay.

Again, rumor control, I am just assuming this. Could be a great coincidence. But RT.com never sold any, Toynami found a warehouse stash of Scotts, and now the Toynami owner is selling Scotts on eBay.

The owner of Toynami, the guy selling them NOW on eBay, is a great seller. That is who I was referring to.

I can see where you got confused, as I did not explain what I was talking about very clearly, and there are several conversations going on here at once!

All this being said...

Now back off my shyt. I sure in the hell didn't do anything wrong. Except try to help some fans here get a toy. Which I sure in the HELL don't see anyone else trying to do.

Now, If that still offends anyone, then Fu<k you and the whore that gave birth to you.

Edited by ae_productions, 28 September 2011 - 09:08 AM.

#20 nukatsuka

nukatsuka

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

That last part does offend. I guess your being so helpful must keep a lot of frustration inside huh? You couldn't tell from all your helpful comments on the board. btw...why edit...just leave it. So there is no confusion as to what happened. I don't like to edit...esp. for something like this.

Again...it was not my confusion...you made a post referring to the link that EXO posted showing that you sold a Scott MPC for $610. Then YOU commented how great the seller was and how it was not you. I understand that it was a simple mistake...but own it. Don't write it off as my confusion. If you posted correctly then it would be my confusion.

When it is all said and done you benefited from what happened. It is simple to see. Maybe this wasn't planned but you still benefited. In the end it is a toy and at most you saved a hundred from the second one. So this is my last post...unless you add to it and call me more names or a mod deletes this thread or my posts.

Those last comments. wtf. seriously. I guess when you get confronted the gangsta in you comes out.

When I was talking about the seller's integrity, I was NOT talking about mine. Although, I am a good seller! :lol:

NOTE: I re-edited that post for clarity.

In my previous post (above EXO's), I had mentioned that what I assume (again, this is just an assumption) that the Robotech backstock was being sold by the owner of Toynami on eBay.

Again, rumor control, I am just assuming this. Could be a great coincidence. But RT.com never sold any, Toynami found a warehouse stash of Scotts, and now the Toynami owner is selling Scotts on eBay.

The owner of Toynami, the guy selling them NOW on eBay, is a great seller. That is who I was referring to.

I can see where you got confused, as I did not explain what I was talking about very clearly, and there are several conversations going on here at once!

All this being said...

#21 nukatsuka

nukatsuka

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:01 PM

I read your post again and I wanted to say I am sorry to hear about your families medical emergencies. Things happen and I hope everything went well. In the end you did what you had to do and I hope everything worked out.

#22 Keoki420

Keoki420

Destroid Armour Waxer

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:13 AM

Theres a Beagle version on eBay...

http://www.ebay.com/...b#ht_500wt_1214

#23 brenttoyou

brenttoyou

Destroid Armour Waxer

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:31 PM

FYI it is now somehow available at robotech.com for 200.

#24 Re´vaj

Re´vaj

SMS Squadron Leader

• Members
  • 3,252 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:09 PM

Rand's version for $159.99:

http://www.robotech....duct.php?id=357

#25 Re´vaj

Re´vaj

SMS Squadron Leader

• Members
  • 3,252 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:16 PM

That's totally redemption for that one guy who started spreading that rumor once upon a time....
[...]

Indeed.

#26 ae_productions

ae_productions

Bridge Bunny

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:57 PM

Hey Guys! Sidearmalpha has the Beagle Scott version or sale if you want.

It's on eBay with Best Offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_1115wt_1141

He's on MW, and he's a great honest seller!

So, if you're looking for a Beagle, he's the man!

Edited by ae_productions, 27 December 2011 - 08:59 PM.

#27 jorawar_b

jorawar_b

Global's Pipe Holder

• Members
  • 868 posts
  • Interests:Its all about the thunder hammer

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:09 PM

picked up both for a steal...... they are just awesome, to bad the other version will not be made.....

Attached Files

#28 Benson13

Benson13

Pew Professional

• Members
  • 2,671 posts
  • Interests:Macross, my drum kit, small arms, and shenanigans.

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:23 AM

Damn my giving nature and spending money on the wife and kid for Xmas. Maybe they'll have another "warehouse find" in the future. Or maybe I should've just bought the MP and taken the divorce paperwork....

#29 jenius

jenius

BOMBA!

• Members
  • 9,254 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:31 AM

I bought one from rt.com in december but i'm pretty sure it was a website goof as i was never charged and obviously received nothing.

Edited by jenius, 06 January 2012 - 11:32 AM.

#30 ae_productions

ae_productions

Bridge Bunny

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

I bought one from rt.com in december but i'm pretty sure it was a website goof as i was never charged and obviously received nothing.

I am not trying to be insulting, just asking. Did you complete the checkout? You should have been charged as you placed the order.

Or did you complete the order and they refunded your payment?

Their on-line customer service blows. I hope either way it was resolved.

#31 jenius

jenius

BOMBA!

• Members
  • 9,254 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

Yep, completed everything, got the email. All went well, got my invoice number and passcode. If I check their website customer service with my info it indicates that I can't edit my order because it's already been processed. Still, no credit card activity and I should have had the item over a week ago. Pretty sure it was just a fluke in their system, they fixed it, and they're "solving" it by just doing nothing... including not responding to my email.

#32 Valk009

Valk009

Pineapple Eater

• Members
  • 1,791 posts
  • Interests:- collecting Macross related stuff, of course!

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:14 AM

Got the same problem as jenius, ordered one from rt.com, got my invoice number and passcode and cannot edit it anymore as it says my shipment has been process. That was last week and still no shipping confirmation or debit seen on my credit card.

I guess all the holidays is to blame for the delay, if I do not hear anything in another week I will drop them a line.

#33 ae_productions

ae_productions

Bridge Bunny

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:35 AM

Hey Guys!

Keep us posted. I hope you both get your MP Scott.

#34 EXO

EXO

The Real Skull Focker

• 17,895 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

I haven't ordered anything from Toynami since the first MPC and I kinda remember the same thing happening... I was unable to edit my order after months of delays and then one day my card got charged and my order showed up. Just be careful that they won't charge you when you're not expecting it.

#35 Benson13

Benson13

Pew Professional

• Members
  • 2,671 posts
  • Interests:Macross, my drum kit, small arms, and shenanigans.

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

There's a Scott Bernard MP Cyclone on ebay for $270 shipped right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users