1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

I've got an Ottoman in the living and this is what I've got displayed on it. Knew that MOOK was good for something else, he-he! All jokes aside, it is a good book. Kinda pricey, but a very good visual reference.

post-1442-0-92954700-1404719078_thumb.jpg

Edited by connor99

• 3 weeks later...

I was at Saburo's place today we spent about 8 hours taking pictures non stop. Saburo has amazing skills

Thank you for bringing over some of your great collection. It was my pleasure taking pics and seeing some really rare Valks I may never own, but at least I have pics of them. ;)

Thank you for bringing over some of your great collection. It was my pleasure taking pics and seeing some really rare Valks I may never own, but at least I have pics of them. ;)

I was starting to wonder when I saw your logo that you use on your pictures on Flickr, and began to wonder why I have never seen you post that before. Now I know it's VAlkyrie Magnus's VF-1S Max. Must be convient to have a friend that lives in the the same city as you do. I think I am the only Macross toy collector here in boring Delaware.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I was starting to wonder when I saw your logo that you use on your pictures on Flickr, and began to wonder why I have never seen you post that before. Now I know it's VAlkyrie Magnus's VF-1S Max. Must be convient to have a friend that lives in the the same city as you do. I think I am the only Macross toy collector here in boring Delaware.

Hehe.. that pic will be uploaded to my flickr page along with a few others soon. Yes, Valkyrie Magnus is a friend of mine and the person who got me restarted in Macross collecting, and it nice have a friend/collector in the same city. That sucks you are the lone wolf Macross Collector or Delaware, hopefully someone turns up.

I haven't seen his full collection, he brought over a few valks I wanted to take pics of and a bunch others. I was extremely impressed at what he brought over. I be processing photos throughout the week, so you'll see them on my flickr page and I'll post a few here on MW. :)

Yeah it's cool, Saburo's place is quick drive from my house. Once we have even bumped into funky monkey java junky also

Here is the next batch I cafefully edited, one of these days I am going to have get those sheets those professional photographers uses. Less time photoshopping in a blackbackground, so the focus is on the subject rather the dresser and the stuff on it.

14552492660_e2591f0be9_b.jpg

14552528809_dedb7d5285_b.jpg

14738868412_e4e233527e_b.jpg

14552486840_97f8e56313_b.jpg

14583414737_aa367d28b3_b.jpg

14746876626_26c0e0dd7b_b.jpg

14583235429_67c4ae211e_b.jpg

14769865225_6e85bd37a1_b.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah it's cool, Saburo's place is quick drive from my house. Once we have even bumped into funky monkey java junky also

did you bring over the vf-1s max weathering custom?

I need to learn how to take pictures like that some day!

So much regret not picking up the Super Ostrich back then :(

Become familiar with your cameras settings and just start shooting, that's basically how I started.

I got into collecting late so I didn't even have a chance to pick an Super Ostrich, but now I have photos of one. :D

I'd like to thank Valkyrie Magnus for bringing over and letting me photograph some of his awesome collection. :D

Lets start it with the Yamato 1/60th VT-1 Super Ostrich. (Sorry only Fighter mode pics)

14612630557_81760c390c_b.jpg

14776156776_8018f0194f_b.jpg

14776156506_69af886a69_b.jpg

Pretty.

Nope your not. Im here in Townsend :o

I'd like to thank Valkyrie Magnus for bringing over and letting me photograph some of his awesome collection. :D

Lets start it with the Yamato 1/60th VT-1 Super Ostrich. (Sorry only Fighter mode pics)

14612630557_81760c390c_b.jpg

14776156776_8018f0194f_b.jpg

14776156506_69af886a69_b.jpg

Yep he did. :) (Fighter mode only)

14797008474_e2b6c30a4b_b.jpg

14799011362_fea4c9a986_b.jpg

14796255971_916067d367_b.jpg

awesome! Thanks Saburo

Keeping them warm for Ozma.

VbG8PkXl.jpg

Should the intake covers for the 25s super parts be different from the VF-25a's? They don't have the clip that clips into the intake like the stock intake covers. They just clip around the intake.

Edit: Just looked it up on anymoon.com. Looks like this is correct.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Hey guys, some newish pics for you.

(If anyone who actually knows how to use a camera wants to give me any advice - please feel free!)

Just say his name three times....

Saburo...

Edited by ChaoticYeti