After getting used to this great toy for a couple of days, I decided to take it apart/detail it up/paint it and put it back to make my "true dream toy".
This will be another slow but constant progress (meaning updated weekly)
Thanks to vf-1s's scan, I first got the legs all disassembled and laid out the parts nicely for better paint job later.
Thank God, I didn't break any parts yet. Some small parts were lightly glued at the factory, but most of them came off easily.
If you don't have right tools, I wouldn't recommend doing this.
Next step would be disassembling body and main cannon.
SDF-1_LegsDisassembled.JPG 867.41KB 356 downloads
Legs disassembled and laid out nicely. labeled them with marker for later assembly.
SDF-1_Tools.JPG 894.91KB 393 downloads
Tools I used to do this so far.
PhotoEtched parts.JPG 416.04KB 356 downloads
Some of Photo Etched parts I'm planning to use for detailing up
Mylegs.JPG 541.96KB 298 downloads
Give me back my Pants!!
Edited by EXO, 02 March 2014 - 11:36 AM.