MW Con Contests

I wanted to gauge the interest you guys have in the contests so here is a prelim sign up sheet. Also the more entrants we have in a contest, chances are, more prizes will be allocated to that contest.

So if you're interested in participating please post with which contests you are interested in.

Disclaimer - All prizes, terms and rules of contests, and well EVERYTHING is subject to change so be flexible!

Early Arrival raffle - just an FYI we will have a special free opportunity drawing for people that arrive early. People that arrive up to 45 minutes after the doors open are eligible. Each day we will have new tickets so each day we will start fresh. Prize - MW Con fundraiser shirt

Super Street Fighter IV Tournament - The SF Tourney has turned into a MWCon tradition. I believe we will be using the PS3 version. Spots are limited on this. Prize - Transformers War For Cybertron video game either PS3 or Xbox 360 version donated by MW member Gunbuster. (yeah it's not Macross but it's a pretty kick ass prize if you ask me)

Live Art Contest - It debuted last year and seemed to be a success. Contestants will be required to draw something with mandatory guidelines and elements within a set time limit. Prize - TBD but possibly Macross Frontier movie book with additional stuff

Karaoke Contest - The 2nd year phenom that is the Karaoke contest returns! We had some incredible performances last year, check youtube if you don't believe me. We will have music and lyrics to provide people but feel free to bring your own or PM me, KiriK or EXO to make sure we have your song. Prize - TBD

Retro Gaming Contests - A rookie contest for this year. Each day we will feature a retro game for people to play. Depending on the turnout you will be able to play as many times as you want (one turn at a time) as long as everyone else gets a turn. High score takes it. Prize - TBD

Cosplay Contest - Want to dress up as one of the idols? Want to be Hikaru so you can b!t*h slap Minmay? Now is your chance! Dress up as your favorite character.....or valkyrie and come enter our Cosplay contest. Prize - TBD

Chunky Monkey Transforming Contest - Fan favorite....or at least it's a favorite with our anal retentive judge. Feel the heft of the original 1/55 Bandai toys in your hand! Avoid getting your finger spanked by the metal landing gears! And transform the chunky monkey the fastest to win the prize....just avoid the penalties! Prize - Revoltech Transformable VF-1S and maybe some more stuff

Customs Contest - The Grand Daddy of them all! The marquee event of MWCon is the Custom Toy and Model contest. Hopefully you guys have been working on stuff all year and you're not going to try to slap together something last minute. The only rule is that you have to be the customizer. No commissioned pieces are allowed. Prize - TBA (yeah that's right I know what it is but it's so cool and so amazing that I want to make the announcement at con instead of on here)

Edited by bigkid24

I definitely wanna go for the chunky monkey transformation contest. I'd also like to sing but not too crazy about a contest. Macross theme song and Ai oboeteimasuka (or is everyone else doing that?) I could also do pretty much any Minmay song. Macross karaoke cd is in the car should you need a backup! I'll be early Saturday.