• This topic is locked This topic is locked
934 replies to this topic

#1 JCSaves

JCSaves

ryno 6.0

• Banned
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:31 AM

Well. I thought maybe I was the only one who thought that V.3 was getting a bit long. Although, truth be told, I was not. So here is to a new thread with some amazing poses. I will start it out with some of mine from the last version of the thread. JOIN ME!

LISTEN TO ME POSE!!! huh.gif
against board conduct

Now your turn!

#2 MacrossMan

MacrossMan

Pineapple Eater

• Members
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:28 PM

Nice!!!

#3 m0n5t3r

m0n5t3r

New Edwards Test Pilot

• Members
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:42 PM

...to help populate this thread a li'l. just some old pics from the old/other thread that i like/miss... (too caught up waiting for news about new valk purchases to take new pics of old stuff laugh.gif)

i missed this crappy pic, lol... smile.gif

a few recent ones from the other thread...

#4 JCSaves

JCSaves

ryno 6.0

• Banned
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:03 PM

Thanks for contributing! Apparently there has been some offending going on. I do apologize. But then again. Maybe I pray to Minmei. Maybe she's my savior. I should be allowed to have her as my idol and my avatar if I so choose, correct? Taking the pic down from the pose is one thing. But my avatar as well. Well. Some people are just lame. I was reading through the Rules and Guidlines and I noticed it did not say anything about religion EXCEPT for "no religious discussion". So if there is no discussion can I have my avatar pic?

Trying a different light. I don't believe there is a difference. sad.gif I am going to have to get 2 lights and just quit messing around with this 1 light business.

Edited by JCSaves, 12 August 2009 - 05:07 PM.

#5 eugimon

eugimon

collect me all

• Members
  • 13,272 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (JCSaves @ Aug 12 2009, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for contributing! Apparently there has been some offending going on. I do apologize. But then again. Maybe I pray to Minmei. Maybe she's my savior. I should be allowed to have her as my idol and my avatar if I so choose, correct? Taking the pic down from the pose is one thing. But my avatar as well. Well. Some people are just lame. I was reading through the Rules and Guidlines and I noticed it did not say anything about religion EXCEPT for "no religious discussion". So if there is no discussion can I have my avatar pic?

Trying a different light. I don't believe there is a difference. sad.gif I am going to have to get 2 lights and just quit messing around with this 1 light business.

haha, I was actually going to tell you that putting minmay on a cross was going to piss someone off but then I figured we have a member here named "christ" so folk here had a sense of humor... guess not.

#6 anime52k8

anime52k8

Frozen Brony

• Members
  • 8,826 posts
  • Interests:Sarcasm, Hyperbole, and ponies.

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (eugimon @ Aug 12 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha, I was actually going to tell you that putting minmay on a cross was going to piss someone off but then I figured we have a member here named "christ" so folk here had a sense of humor... guess not.

some people are just no fun, case in point: http://www.macrosswo...?...st&p=778753 rolleyes.gif

#7 miriya

miriya

Galactic Diva

• Members
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:31 PM

I would like to officially apologize for contributing to blasphemy.

I did not mean to be insensitive. I thought it was a funny image and idea and when a member with a name like that asked for someone to photoshop a cross behind the minmay doll I figured that it would be safe and all in good fun. But now to hear that someone was offended does make me feel guilty for contributing. I have always been of the belief that people should be able to laugh at even the serious things from time to time but I do understand that it crosses the line for others. In any case I am sorry. It was me who did the photoshopping and posting of the image in question so if anyone should be burned at the steak it should be me. And if for nothing else.... ROBOTECH ROCKS!!!! Greatest English Dub of ALL TIME!!!! (Just kidding)///

#8 miriya

miriya

Galactic Diva

• Members
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (anime52k8 @ Aug 12 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
some people are just no fun, case in point: http://www.macrosswo...?...st&p=778753 rolleyes.gif

Those statues are gorgeous. I love fine art nudes.

#9 MaveRick

MaveRick

Sharon Apple Concert Attendee

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:41 PM

whoa ver 4 already?!

good to see people getting their hands busy with their toys.. wish i'll the luxury of time to get back to my old trigger-happy-self.. my poor digicam's getting rusty..

some shots i've managed to find in my HD.. these aren't really new ones:

desature option for camera

and focal bw

Edited by MaveRick, 12 August 2009 - 08:44 PM.

#10 ff95gj

ff95gj

New Edwards Test Pilot

• Members
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:46 PM

#11 ruskiiVFaussie

ruskiiVFaussie

VF-1Dingo

• Members
  • 9,420 posts
  • Interests:Maaacuurrrosss!

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:37 AM

lol what happened? V.3 got locked? Ohh, JCSaves? Someone had a go at your user name? lol JC rules!

Hey, love the fact you opened it up with clear FP's mate, mines still in Tokyo waiting to be sent with some other stuff i haven't had the money to finish paying for lol.

NICE to see it displayed!!!

Why i've been slack and away? I've started work finally!!! So yes i'll be adding something special soon enough. smile.gif Nice pics guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

throw in my latest masterpiece anyways just to show i'm still around. tongue.gif

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie, 13 August 2009 - 01:43 AM.

#12 Vi-RS

Vi-RS

Pineapple Eater

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (m0n5t3r @ Aug 12 2009, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...to help populate this thread a li'l. just some old pics from the old/other thread that i like/miss... (too caught up waiting for news about new valk purchases to take new pics of old stuff laugh.gif)

i missed this crappy pic, lol... smile.gif

Did you get yourself one of these accessary? lucky guy.

#13 ruskiiVFaussie

ruskiiVFaussie

VF-1Dingo

• Members
  • 9,420 posts
  • Interests:Maaacuurrrosss!

Posted 13 August 2009 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (Vi-RS @ Aug 13 2009, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you get yourself one of these accessary? lucky guy.

Nope, this ones home-made. smile.gif

#14 eugimon

eugimon

collect me all

• Members
  • 13,272 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (anime52k8 @ Aug 12 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

at least he didn't call you a racist. dry.gif
laugh.gif

#15 Hiryu

Hiryu

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:35 AM

I have a request! Can someone post pics of VF-1, YF-19, YF-21 and a VF-25 next to each other in Battroid and Fighter modes? Thanks!!!

Edited by Hiryu, 13 August 2009 - 06:53 AM.

#16 JCSaves

JCSaves

ryno 6.0

• Banned
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (eugimon @ Aug 13 2009, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Humor huh.gif What's that?!? tongue.gif

QUOTE (anime52k8 @ Aug 13 2009, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Too true and oh so sad. I love nude art. As does Miriya I see from his posting.

QUOTE (miriya @ Aug 13 2009, 04:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to officially apologize for contributing to blasphemy.

I did not mean to be insensitive. I thought it was a funny image and idea and when a member with a name like that asked for someone to photoshop a cross behind the minmay doll I figured that it would be safe and all in good fun. But now to hear that someone was offended does make me feel guilty for contributing. I have always been of the belief that people should be able to laugh at even the serious things from time to time but I do understand that it crosses the line for others. In any case I am sorry. It was me who did the photoshopping and posting of the image in question so if anyone should be burned at the steak it should be me. And if for nothing else.... ROBOTECH ROCKS!!!! Greatest English Dub of ALL TIME!!!! (Just kidding)///

You were not intentionally being offensive. No one was. Just someone cannot handle certain things and so be it. We will be forgiven. All of us will.

QUOTE (MaveRick @ Aug 13 2009, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whoa ver 4 already?!

good to see people getting their hands busy with their toys.. wish i'll the luxury of time to get back to my old trigger-happy-self.. my poor digicam's getting rusty..

Thanks for the contribution Mave. Your shots are always outstanding.

QUOTE (ff95gj @ Aug 13 2009, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AWESOMENESS!!! Great pose!

QUOTE (ruskiiVFaussie @ Aug 13 2009, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol what happened? V.3 got locked? Ohh, JCSaves? Someone had a go at your user name? lol JC rules!

Hey, love the fact you opened it up with clear FP's mate, mines still in Tokyo waiting to be sent with some other stuff i haven't had the money to finish paying for lol.

NICE to see it displayed!!!

Why i've been slack and away? I've started work finally!!! So yes i'll be adding something special soon enough. smile.gif Nice pics guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

throw in my latest masterpiece anyways just to show i'm still around. tongue.gif

LOL. Can't wait to see some more crazy cool poses from you Ruskii.

QUOTE (eugimon @ Aug 13 2009, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif

Ouch. That had to hurt.

QUOTE (Hiryu @ Aug 13 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a request! Can someone post pics of VF-1, YF-19, YF-21 and a VF-25 next to each other in Battroid and Fighter modes? Thanks!!!

I know I have seen this somewhere. I will search. I may not have enough time till later. By then you will have it I am sure.

#17 anime52k8

anime52k8

Frozen Brony

• Members
  • 8,826 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (eugimon @ Aug 13 2009, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif

haha, oh wow...

(there's an amusing anecdote I'm not remembering isn't there. unsure.gif )

have some mecha (I haven't felt motivated to take new pictures lately, I need new stuff sad.gif )

#18 anime52k8

anime52k8

Frozen Brony

• Members
  • 8,826 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (Dangard Ace @ Aug 13 2009, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what do those images have to do with Macross mecha?

better?

Edited by anime52k8, 13 August 2009 - 08:54 AM.

#19 Dangard Ace

Dangard Ace

Munch munch....mmm....

• 3,155 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:43 AM

what do those images have to do with Macross mecha?

#20 Dangard Ace

Dangard Ace

Munch munch....mmm....

• 3,155 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (anime52k8 @ Aug 13 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
better?

Perv. cool.gif

But watch how far you take those. Rule 2 of the Rules and Regs: #2 No graphic or vulgar descriptions/depictions of sex or sexual content.

The moment it starts getting "hentai" the thread gets shut down.

#21 Vegas

Vegas

Pineapple Eater

• Members
  • 1,600 posts
  • Interests:macross

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (MaveRick @ Aug 12 2009, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whoa ver 4 already?!

some shots i've managed to find in my HD.. these aren't really new ones:

dude, im still being amazed all the old pics you posted..... up to this day. add those to the macross group pool http://www.flickr.co...ups/410751@N23/ @ flickr

as for me i wont be reposting mine here again.....too lazy but you can check them here http://www.flickr.co...57612269020796/

Edited by Vegas, 13 August 2009 - 06:58 PM.

#22 BeyondTheGrave

BeyondTheGrave

Pineapple Eater

• Members
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (Dangard Ace @ Aug 13 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perv. cool.gif

But watch how far you take those. Rule 2 of the Rules and Regs: #2 No graphic or vulgar descriptions/depictions of sex or sexual content.

The moment it starts getting "hentai" the thread gets shut down.

There's sarcastic comment in there but I'm not going to say it.

Anyway ....
Someone know of a good camera to use for taking pictures? I don't want to use my cell phone.

Also B/c someone is going to ask:
Flex-Stands

#23 miriya

miriya

Galactic Diva

• Members
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (anime52k8 @ Aug 13 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
better?

I love this picture. Which statue is this again? Is it the one with the rickenbacker made by yamato? Link? I want!!! (Great "eyes" on that one!)

#24 Ghost Train

Ghost Train

Alaska Base Survivor

• Members
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Fried Rice

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (anime52k8 @ Aug 13 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
better?

Well I'm not surprised at all, since the valkyrie in question is piloted by none other than Guld "Teh Rapist" Bowman.... must have run out of meds again.

#25 Dangard Ace

Dangard Ace

Munch munch....mmm....

• 3,155 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (BeyondTheGrave @ Aug 13 2009, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's sarcastic comment in there but I'm not going to say it.

rolleyes.gif

I'm giving a bone here Dr. Evil. I can just as easily click on the lock thread button.

QUOTE (Ghost Train @ Aug 13 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I'm not surprised at all, since the valkyrie in question is piloted by none other than Guld "Teh Rapist" Bowman.... must have run out of meds again.

IMO it looks more like the Rolling Stones Janet Jackson cover. Guld obviously volunteered.

#26 JCSaves

JCSaves

ryno 6.0

• Banned
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (Dangard Ace @ Aug 14 2009, 05:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm giving a bone here Dr. Evil. I can just as easily click on the lock thread button.

Now now. Either lock it or don't. Either way, there will be another Strike A Pose thread opened. Are you retaliating because someone says something not to bright? Why? Be the bigger person. You are the mod. Why respond? Responding shows weakness. Just chill on your thread lock trigger finger. We all want to have fun. And everyone else might as well place nicey nice by the rules. All in all. I'll prob be the one to get bitch slapped for trying to keep it real.

Now lets do some f***ing Posing!

Sorry.....charging my batteries....30 more minutes should do. I'll be back. unsure.gif

#27 JCSaves

JCSaves

ryno 6.0

• Banned
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:16 PM

Told you I would be back.

1S Hikaru - "Comeon boys, let's do our jobs and make sure all these people can enjoy the songs of Miss Minmei!"

The Boys - "DECULTURE!!!"

#28 Dangard Ace

Dangard Ace

Munch munch....mmm....

• 3,155 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (JCSaves @ Aug 14 2009, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now now. Either lock it or don't. Either way, there will be another Strike A Pose thread opened. Are you retaliating because someone says something not to bright? Why? Be the bigger person. You are the mod. Why respond? Responding shows weakness. Just chill on your thread lock trigger finger. We all want to have fun. And everyone else might as well place nicey nice by the rules. All in all. I'll prob be the one to get bitch slapped for trying to keep it real.

Now lets do some f***ing Posing!

Sorry.....charging my batteries....30 more minutes should do. I'll be back. unsure.gif

Smart. Say that if I lock the thread there'll be another new one opened. Do we Really want to play the Banhammer game cause I've got the bigger one. Last person to trY it got himself a nice lifetime ban. Be the SMART person and stay out of it when a mods being Nice with a smilie faced respOnse. That'd be the smart play.

Keeping it real real.

#29 JCSaves

JCSaves

ryno 6.0

• Banned
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Dangard Ace @ Aug 14 2009, 06:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smart. Say that if I lock the thread there'll be another new one opened. Do we Really want to play the Banhammer game cause I've got the bigger one. Last person to trY it got himself a nice lifetime ban. Be the SMART person and stay out of it when a mods being Nice with a smilie faced respOnse. That'd be the smart play.

Keeping it real real.

Okay then. I get it. I got a bit Cocky. But comeon now. I understand what you're saying. Unfortunately I am really bad about realizing some peoples humor or misinterpreting what someone is saying because I didn't factor in the smiley. My bad Dang. I'll be more considerate.

Edited by JCSaves, 13 August 2009 - 09:32 PM.

#30 EXO

EXO

The Real Skull Focker

• 17,668 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:07 PM

When people are thrown a lifeboat, they shouldn't be rocking the boat.

#31 eugimon

eugimon

collect me all

• Members
  • 13,272 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (JCSaves @ Aug 13 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Told you I would be back.

1S Hikaru - "Comeon boys, let's do our jobs and make sure all these people can enjoy the songs of Miss Minmei!"

The Boys - "DECULTURE!!!"

try putting a thing sheet of paper or something over the light, it's coming out way too hot and blowing out the whites on the valks.

#32 JCSaves

JCSaves

ryno 6.0

• Banned
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (eugimon @ Aug 14 2009, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
try putting a thing sheet of paper or something over the light, it's coming out way too hot and blowing out the whites on the valks.

Thank you. I will take that into consideration. I still am using the same 1 lamp. I am thinking I may get what I need within a week.

#33 eugimon

eugimon

collect me all

• Members
  • 13,272 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (JCSaves @ Aug 13 2009, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you. I will take that into consideration. I still am using the same 1 lamp. I am thinking I may get what I need within a week.

the 1 lamp is fine, you're getting good light out of it, but like a thin paper napkin or parchment paper, something to diffuse the light a little so you don't get that blown out look you're getting on the 1j.. which is so white it just acts like a giant reflector.

nice pictures though, keep the blasphemy free work coming! tongue.gif

#34 anime52k8

anime52k8

Frozen Brony

• Members
  • 8,826 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (miriya @ Aug 13 2009, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love this picture. Which statue is this again? Is it the one with the rickenbacker made by yamato? Link? I want!!! (Great "eyes" on that one!)

yep, the lovely lovely Arisa from yamato (I'm a huge Shunya Yamashita fan happy.gif ). Mines the original (and long out of stock) purple haired version >link<. the brunet recolor can still be had though >link<. the color choices aren't as good, but I do like the new glasses and tuxedo color bass. I'd buy this one too but all my toy money is going to macross goods lately (WHY YAMATO, WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!?)

#35 miriya

miriya

Galactic Diva

• Members
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:46 AM

Thanks anime52k8 for the links. I will need to sell some stuff to get this beauty.

JCSaves, I love the 4 Hikaru's and one minmei. {insert imagination} </perv>

a slightly opaque tupperware lid may be a decent makeshift diffuser too. Whatever you use though dont burn down your house!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users