Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

Thanks anime52k8 for the links. I will need to sell some stuff to get this beauty.

JCSaves, I love the 4 Hikaru's and one minmei. {insert imagination} </perv>

a slightly opaque tupperware lid may be a decent makeshift diffuser too. Whatever you use though dont burn down your house!

thanks! I may be able to try this tonight.

Great thread - you guys inspired me.

This is "Guarding the Re-Sizing Chamber" . . .

My last pic was not very 'posed' - mostly mechs standing idle.

So here's a Regult Attack with some more action . . .

Those are amazing! You do some great work. What program are you using?

Wow he actually fit into that tiny Eta-2... Goes to show how small those things are compared to modern jets and valks. The Vipers from Battlestar are also really small I believe.

Wow he actually fit into that tiny Eta-2... Goes to show how small those things are compared to modern jets and valks. The Vipers from Battlestar are also really small I believe.

Yeah, the Eta-2 was only about the same size as an X-34 landspeeder. Makes it smaller than my dad's sedan!

Tiny little buggers. Doesn't mean I'd enjoy flying one any less... :wub:

Yeah, the Eta-2 was only about the same size as an X-34 landspeeder. Makes it smaller than my dad's sedan!

Tiny little buggers. Doesn't mean I'd enjoy flying one any less... :wub:

Tell me about it, lol. It would be like flying an ultra light based on the description of that fighter.

Tell me about it, lol. It would be like flying an ultra light based on the description of that fighter.

Except ultralights can't handle well if they're not bigger than that. (Take the Challengers for example, compared to that one that's powered by 2 honda lawnmower engines.)

Anywho, this is about Macross, so let's stop discussing the Eta-2 Actis.

First it was giant space lobsters now our intrepid heroes fight giant space microbes!

_DSC6943.jpg

Gonorrhea and polio... my doctor friend knows I like to collect toys, I guess he wasn't clear on what type of toys... :lol:

Genius!!!

Photoshop. But I didn't do too much to them besides 'turning on some lights" and the gunfire in the Revy pic . . .

I will have to see if I can get a PhotoShop program for cheap someday soon.

Here's one of my 1J Hikaru. This was done with a Flexi Stand and has been added to that thread. It just seems that this thread needs more poses. Comeon people!

"BOW TO ME MINIONS!!!"

1JHikaruSaves.jpg

I will have to see if I can get a PhotoShop program for cheap someday soon.

Here's one of my 1J Hikaru. This was done with a Flexi Stand and has been added to that thread. It just seems that this thread needs more poses. Comeon people!

"BOW TO ME MINIONS!!!"

1JHikaruSaves.jpg

VF-1J, J for Jesus.

no no, it's okay to mock christians, it's only the mocking of a certain other religious group that is offensive now.

edit, I should add a winky face or something. I'm not offended, I think the Life of Hikaru is brilliant.

edit pt 2: man... I see jiminy cricket got to miriya! boo jiminy cricket! boo!

Edited by eugimon

no no, it's okay to mock christians, it's only the mocking of a certain other religious group that is offensive now.

edit, I should add a winky face or something. I'm not offended, I think the Life of Hikaru is brilliant.

Thanks for the support.

I will make it up with these NON-RELIGIOUS versions....

post-4840-1250714960_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1250714977_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1250714995_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1250715006_thumb.jpg

Oh man.. You guys are treading on thin ice here. Someone is going to get offended again >_>

Take that pose how you will. If YOU think it's religious, then that is how YOU are taking it.

LMAO! But, I am not trying to mock anyone. You know that.

Thanks for the support.

I will make it up with these NON-RELIGIOUS versions....

OMG! I shed a tear from laughing so hard! Very well done. The Star Wars one is my favorite!

I knew it all along... the Qin Dynasty invented valkyries. Maybe when they finally decide to unearth the Q.S.Huangdi's tomb they will find a giant transformable aircraft carrier.

Well... the chinese did invent everything else... ^_^