Ai Oboete Imasu ka

thegunny

Just got the new Momoi Halko album "more & more quality RED, Anime song cover"

It has an interesting version of Ai Oboete Imasu ka on it. It's sung in a lounge/piano bar style, quite different.

I'm a great fan of Halko and although the style is different, hearing this song sung by anyone else but Mari just doesn't seem quite right :huh: and that includes the rather poor (IHMO) rendition in Frontier.

See what you think.

07___24859___12539___12362___12412___12360___12390___12356___12414___12377___12363_.mp3

Her voice is soft. sounds a bit nasal, but not distracting. the musical arrangement is very relaxing :p

thanks for sharing this! (now you've made me curious about Momoi Halko...!)

She was the lead for Under 17.

Lot's of anime songs to her credit and she puts on one hell of a live show and she loves to cosplay B))

Edited by thegunny

Just got the new Momoi Halko album "more & more quality RED, Anime song cover"

It has an interesting version of Ai Oboete Imasu ka on it. It's sung in a lounge/piano bar style, quite different.

I'm a great fan of Halko and although the style is different, hearing this song sung by anyone else but Mari just doesn't seem quite right :huh: and that includes the rather poor (IHMO) rendition in Frontier.

See what you think.

07___24859___12539___12362___12412___12360___12390___12356___12414___12377___12363_.mp3

It's good, but i still don't know how i feel about it... it's not Mari...

I dunno. I liked the Mylene, Canary Minmay, and Enika versons, too.

This one seems fine, but it's a little startling to hear that "Space Age Bachelor Pad" sound with the song.

I haven't heard those versions so I'll make an exception until I do. :)

Edited by MisaForever

I dunno. I liked the Mylene, Canary Minmay, and Enika versons, too.

This one seems fine, but it's a little startling to hear that "Space Age Bachelor Pad" sound with the song.

Those were good. I also like the english fansub one too, and the trance/techno mixes. This one seems nice to. I like it. ^_^