• June 24-25
    • July 8-9
    • July 15-16
    • July 29-30
    • Aug 5-6
    • Aug 12-13
    • Aug 19-20
    • Aug 26-27

I included less June and more August to make more time for people to finish their customs. I also removed the weekends that SDCC and AX is on.

DO NOT VOTE until you are absolutely sure that is the weekend you want to hold it. When we are closer to the dates in the poll well take the top 3 and make another poll. There's plenty of time so decide carefully and make sure you're free that weekend.

Hopefully we can decide early enough so the highest amount of members can make their hotel reservation and book their flights early enough.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
I voted August 26th - 27th.....cause that is my birthday!:)

366843[/snapback]

Sweet mine too. I have no idea what weekend will be good for me yet, depends on what flying projects we have going on, and whether or not I will have to be taking any transpolar flights. But hey I would vote for 26-27 August as well.

I would personally rather have it in June, as school starts in TX in early August (and band teachers have to report back in late July already). :) I know, I know - we get more time off than other people, but believe me, we pay for it during the school year! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Are you taking over the planning Nick?.  Hopefully.

372017[/snapback]

Nick's always been in charge of MWCon. If KidKorrupt was here, he'd be the "co-admin" I just thought we agreed on a big poker tournie the night before MWCon. Nick?

Edited by >EXO<

I'm coming out for Anime Expo from Denver and can attend the weekend before or after possibly. Otherwise, I can't make it. I'm not sure if very many others are planning the same..

If it was the same weekend as AX, I would 100% be there :)

Edit: Now that I think about it, I would like the weekend before so I can spend the 4th with my family.

Edited by Totoro242

I guess I won't be going to AX all four days like use to. Unless my friend puts up the booth again, then I'll go and help them out. But other than that, MW con sounds good around that weekend.

the poll is more or less to get an idea to see when people want the con. Or when most people would be free and we can get the most possible attendees. But at the end it'll be up to Nick to figure out the availability of location and members. It's like an electoral college.

No, there hasn't been a date set. You guys will see the announcement if there was, why would we try to hide it?

I voted the weekend after AX. That way, it fits right in with people also staying for San Diego Comic-con if anyone is planning for that. I'm leaving for vegas the day after AX, and coming back on that saturday, so I'm in for the MWPT (Macross World Poker Tournament) :D

I voted the weekend after AX. That way, it fits right in with people also staying for San Diego Comic-con if anyone is planning for that. I'm leaving for vegas the day after AX, and coming back on that saturday, so I'm in for the MWPT (Macross World Poker Tournament) :D

375646[/snapback]

but see if we hold it on the weekend of AX then its best for everyone.

no can do june 24th weekend, best friends wedding, and yours truly will be the best man. and 2 weeks prior would be no good as well cuz that's when I have to fulfill my role as best man and throw him one awesome of all awesome ass bachelor party.

I voted jun 17-18 but like NM pointed out, it's fathers day weekend.

I say nicks idea of having it on the sunday of AX might not be a bad idea.