Episode 3 Deleted scenes

Anubis

Some pics from 2 ROTS deleted scenes are online. One is the Shaak-ti scene and the other is Yoda landing on Dagobah. Hopefully more pics surface soon from the other stuff.

Shaak-ti

post-514-1128016105_thumb.jpgpost-514-1128016116_thumb.jpgpost-514-1128016127_thumb.jpg

post-514-1128016188_thumb.jpgpost-514-1128016198_thumb.jpg

post-514-1128016210_thumb.jpgpost-514-1128016225_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Dagobah

post-514-1128016354_thumb.jpgpost-514-1128016365_thumb.jpgpost-514-1128016375_thumb.jpgpost-514-1128016396_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Cool. I know them cutting through the floor and moving through the sewer like system of the ship is actually in the ROTS game. Was wondering if that was ever film for the movie and it seems like they were. I hope there was more on the attack on the Jedi Temple that was filmed. That was my favorite part of the game, seeing Anakin fighting his old teachers and classmates that ended up as fellow Jedi.

Edited by Effect

Cool. I know them cutting through the floor and moving through the sewer like system of the ship is actually in the ROTS game. Was wondering if that was ever film for the movie and it seems like they were. I hope there was more on the attack on the Jedi Temple that was filmed. That was my favorite part of the game, seeing Anakin fighting his old teachers and classmates that ended up as fellow Jedi.

332693[/snapback]

Yes it was. In fact,

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/me3/3.html

They are filming the water scene in this "Making of Episode 3" episode. Yes there was more of the Jedi attack. Although it was seen from the security recordings that Obi-wan and Yoda watched. The Anakin vs. Obi-wan fight was also longer. If you watch the "Making of..." episodes, you'll see a few other parts of the fight that never made it to the final cut.

Excellent, though I wish Clone Wars vol 2 was released on the same day...instead of a month later! And hopefully lucasfilm will be wise enough to do what Newline did with the LotR extended editions. Give a free online order form to pick up a box for eps 1-6.

I hope so. I really enjoyed those scenes in the novel version of the movie. Was actually quite surprised they were taken out since while they would have made te film longer it would have been something viewers would have been interested in since it deals directly with the other films as well. Though time is important.

I still wonder if someone will ever try to edit all the films together so they run all as one without, leading directly into each other as if they were one whole movie. I'm interested in just seeing someone trying to do it. The size of that file would be massive. Maybe when the Episode 3 dvd is out.

Edited by Effect

I hope so. I really enjoyed those scenes in the novel version of the movie. Was actually quite surprised they were taken out since while they would have made te film longer it would have been something viewers would have been interested in since it deals directly with the other films as well.

Exactly. If they'd included them in the theatrical release, less people would buy the DVD.

Wow when did Shakti show up in the third movie?! Did she somehow sneak into the ship while Anakin and Obi-wan were attempting to rescue Palpatine?

333382[/snapback]

in one of the last episodes of the clone wars cartoon (which appearently is a canon mini series that told what happened between the 2nd and 3rd films) right before grevious takes palpatine she and a few of her Jedi buddies are defeated by him as they try to protect Palpatine, i believe the other 2 jedi died. i wonder if she wanted to reface Grevious and and snuck onboard during the battle, heck Anakin and Obi-wan got onboard once the sheilds for Grevious's ship came down you can be sure any Jedi that was up there headed straight for his ship.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare