rye -

Thanks for the pictures! Those of us that couldn't attend are happy to get a glimpse of the fun! (It's also nice to see my custom JM on display with the rest!) :p Thanks a lot and please, guys, keep the pictures coming!

It sure was fun. Thanks go out to Solscud007, Shawn, Seiichi, Egan Loo and anybody else who helped to put MW Con 5 together. Good to see some of you guys again and meet new faces also. I hope MW Con 6 happens next year, and you can be sure I'll bring the Saporro again. :D

Nice pics! Did the con take place at someone's house?

Sort of the rooms you see are the clubroom, Activities room, library, study for my old apt complex. these are public rooms open to residents use. (my gf still lives here until tuesday so we were able to secure this place for MWC)

on another note I have lost my hand truck. It was an ugly dark blue thing with rust all over it. But I still need it back. Anyone remember seeing it? I didnt see it when we cleaned up but still I wasnt really looking for it either. I jsut remembered it around 11 pm.

Mari looks FANTASTIC!

gives Alba a run for her money

:)

Noel

You know I seriously don't think she looks that great in those pics...

cuz she was a lot cuter in person... I mean A LOT!

Oh shut up. :p I want to see other stuff I missed like some unveilling. Yes I missed this. Not much of the choice in the matter...

EDIT: misspellings.

Edited by Godzilla

Nick,

I saw a hand truck in the corner behind where Seichi had his table setup, but I didn't know it was yours or I would have mentioned it. Either way, it's probably still there, I can't imagine anyone would want to steal a beat up hand truck, :lol:

GREAT CON!! Mari was fantastic, absolutely gorgeous in person (no way in HELL she looks her age), she was very gracious. Kind of wierd to hear her drop the F bomb though, just doesn't seem to suit her.

Thanks Seichi for making more room in my wallet. B))

I'll upload my pics when I get back on Tuesday since my farging camera battery croaked. <_< I took tons of pics of just about everythng except Mari.

On the battery issue, thanks KidK for letting me use your battery (and phone) since I was a dumbass and drug the wrong charger cross country.

Thanks Solscuud, EXO, for ferrying us around, and giving us the grand tour!. You guys still SUCK that you have all this cool ass stuff just around the corner!. ;)

That's about all from here for now, til I get a chance to decompress a little. Gotta check out tomorrow, and try a fish taco before we leave town. :ph34r:

Thanks Shawn, Nick, and EVERYBODY who made this a great con. I'll definitely be coming back next year.

I'll definitely be coming back next year.

That's awesome to hear. Make sure to bring Lonewolf with you! :p;)

I just woke up from a long nap... My sleeping schedule is so screwed up. I'm still full from all the BBQ stuff. Not to mention pizza from the Con.

What a great day/ weekend.

I just woke up from a long nap... My sleeping schedule is so screwed up. I'm still full from all the BBQ stuff. Not to mention pizza from the Con.

You'd think you'd ask him to abduct me along the way ;)

You'd think you'd ask him to abduct me along the way ;)

Totally... then we can take Andy, Clint and Lonewolf to go get some Vietnamese tea. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by >EXO<