Custom VF-0A, SV-51, Roy 0S

Dobber

Hey everyone, some of you might remember my custom SV-51 from a few months back. Well, it's finished now along with a custom VF-0A and a Roy VF-0S. Just a little back-ground on me, I brush painted these models except for the base coats on the 0S and A, they were done with regular Tamiya spray cans. The 51 was all brush painted. Weathering was mainly done with pastels and a little bit of drybrushing thats it! I'm no WM Cheng but I hope you enjoy.

P.S. If you'd like to see more just say so, I'd be glad to show more. :)

post-3-1096844340_thumb.jpg

I used Master Cheng technique using strip styrene in the exhaust nozzels I decided to put the strips on all sides though. Just noticed I need to do a few touch ups in the 0A Damn!!! that's embarrising! :( . I also made the ejection handles for the 2 0's but the picture quality looks horrible after they are posted and I'm not sure if you can see them. I'm not sure why they look so bad being posted....they don't look bad on my desk top.?

Chris

post-3-1096846228_thumb.jpg

This dial-up connection is KILLING me!!!! :angry: This will be the last one for now. If anyone wants to see something in particular I'll take a picture and then post it. Hope you all enjoy....Thanks VF-19!!!

Chris

post-3-1096846461_thumb.jpg

Awesome work! :o

no,

thanks to you Dobber for the great pics and your great work, I too am about to put master weng's tips to work ...so far his oil wash has worked great for me .

as soon as i am finished i will definatelty post some pics ...

in the meantime anymore pics world be great! you have definately given me some ideas for my own customs...

great work! :D

Thanks everyone! Are the pictures grainy when you see them? The look really low quality when I look at them in the post, but when I look at them on my desk top the look crisp and clear. I'll post more tomorrow though.

Chris

Thanks everyone! Are the pictures grainy when you see them? The look really low quality when I look at them in the post, but when I look at them on my desk top the look crisp and clear. I'll post more tomorrow though.

Chris

ahh!... someone just peed on my pants when i was looking at the pictures! :p;)

love the SV-51!!!! :ph34r:

the pictures are fine. the grainy look could be from the dialup dying half way trying to load all the pictures. thats how it was for me when i had dialup. <_<

you definitely shouldnt count urself short. at you least u can even say "im no wmcheng"... i dont think even half of us here at MW can even say "im a Dobber"! :blink:

Edited by AlphaHX

Hey THAT'S FANTASTIC Dobber!!

I'm no Dobber when it comes to hand painting! I can't believe you brush painted all those - the finish is so smooth, and you didn't seem to fill in any of the extremely light Hasegawa engraving.

Great job! Especially the digital flanker scheme - did you mask for that? I'm not a big fan of the SV-51 design, but you make it look almost good enough for me to buy one. I love that scheme - everything, the white tanks and armament is just perfect (how did you paint those so white with a red plastic base??!).

Keep it up!

Thanks everybody, I'm glad you like! I want to post more pictures but I'm really dissappointed in the quality of them once they are posted due to this horrible dial-up connection I'm on!!! :angry: You all really can't see the little details that I did with them...oh well. Thanks again.

Chris

Dobber, that 51 is the most beautiful model I have ever seen im my life....what a scheme...I am so ashamed of my poor an inadequate skills compared to all the master modelers here...

::sniffle::

:D Keep up the great work man!

Sean