AUL Symbol

briscojr84

Awhile back I think it was on the old board someone posted a pic of a Cleaned Up AUL Emblem, unfortunately it looks like that thread got cut off on the old forum.

If any one has it let me know.

Thanks.

Awhile back I think it was on the old board someone posted a pic of a Cleaned Up AUL Emblem, unfortunately it looks like that thread got cut off on the old forum.

If any one has it let me know.

Thanks.

These are some images of previous thread, I hope that they serve to you. :lol:

post-2-83824-anti_un_cruz.gif

post-2-42730-auc.gif

post-2-19532-anti_un_min31_logo.png

Other than the circle with the traingular appendages, all the other AUN symbols you posted were the pre-completed symbols. Don't mess with his mind!

I draw as I want. :lol: Perhaps they are not equal but I think that they are good designs.

Other than the circle with the traingular appendages, all the other AUN symbols you posted were the pre-completed symbols. Don't mess with his mind!

I draw as I want. :lol: Perhaps they are not equal but I think that they are good designs.

I know they look cool, but this is for a webpage section. THough I'd love to see some section with fan-symbols for AUN. B)

I got a nice one.

Hey I can add a fan art section to my page if you guys want [been thinking about doing it anyway just was holding off till everything else was done].

If you are interested let me know.

Hey I can add a fan art section to my page if you guys want [been thinking about doing it anyway just was holding off till everything else was done].

By my there is no problem, all the designs that I do are free and they maybe used without restriction some. :lol:

I say go for it. B)

Okay that'll be the next thing I put up, probably after I get off work tonight.

It's up now.

If you guys have any other art you want put up or know anyone who wants to submit something let me know, also anybody know someone who can do some line art redrawing.