Macross Triangle Frontier

azrael

Hurrah! I just thought I'd pass this along for anyone looking to buy the Macross Triangle Frontier Itsuwari no Utahime Pack with a film strip!

Play-Asia.com Customer Support message from 2011-07-21 17:04:42 HKT

Dear Oyan,

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.

For the current stock, they are the first press with the film strip.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Michelle

Play-Asia.com

I'm stoked and surprised that they still have some left!

Thanks again, Keith, for the quick reply and confirming what is what in terms of bundles/packs/editions.

Hurrah! I just thought I'd pass this along for anyone looking to buy the Macross Triangle Frontier Itsuwari no Utahime Pack with a film strip!

I'm stoked and surprised that they still have some left!

Thanks again, Keith, for the quick reply and confirming what is what in terms of bundles/packs/editions.

Thats cool. I bought 2 of them. One to open and one to collect. B))

I was thinking of doing that.... I have my copy right here in front of me and I haven't opened it yet. :ph34r:

Man, I also bought the first MF movie for Trial Frontier, two of them, to have one to collect also. Man, being a Macross fan is raping my wallet. :(

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

I started playing this again this afternoon, after about half a year (maybe more!).

I was surprised that I hadn't even completed all the timelines in campaign mode.

I was also surprised that I hadn't yet gotten the VF-19P. What are you supposed to do to get this valk?

Beat the last level of Mac 7, Fleet of the Strongest Women. That's what I did, I think you need an A

Thanks, but nope, it's got to be something else because I have done that. And anyway, it couldn't have been that because the VF-19P is from Dynamite, not "normal" M7.

Thanks, I finally got the 19P this morning. You were right, I had to S-rank the final Zola mission, which I just could not do with any of the mecha from that period. So what I did was try to get the few remaining B-ranked missions into A's or S's in the hope that that would unlock the era limiter, and it did. So I then used Klan's VF-25S to go back and S-rank that Zola mission, and voila, 19P. Phew. Now to do the VFX-2 missions.

• 1 month later...

Heh, just noticed a bug or modelling error in the WTF game.

When you use the VF-17S with Super Packs, the super pack under the right wing is missing in fighter mode. In battroid and gerwalk modes, where the pack is located on the leg, it is present.

They got it correct with the VF-17D and Milia's red VF-17S, which have the packs under both left and right wings in fighter mode.

Anybody know how to unlock the VF-19S?

Graham