Tamashii Online Exclusive DX Chogokin Tornado Parts for VF25F/G

IXTL

Great, now I have to pick up an Alto Renewal for this. MacrossWorld Problems!

luckily there still available pretty freely. NY has them for 180 and they are all over ebay under 200. I took advantage of the access, I have one on display and two sealed. I remember when the 25F was a grail relic demanding 4 to 500. Once supply dries up it will climb again. I also think the 25 that will be the most rare is the 25G. I don't think it will be reissued, it's already creeping towards $300.00. To be clear, I didn't buy to turn a profit, I just don't want to have to spend that kind of money if mine broke, yellowed, or I wanted a second a few years down the road.

Edited by sreichma

Hmm, is it a substantial improvement over the v1? I know the plane is, but what I loved about the original Tornado pack was that it hid all the deficiencies of the v1 toy - its the only v1 VF-25 I own. How much do you think I can sell as v1 with Tornado pack & super weapons pack for now-a-days with this on the horizon?

I'm sure the new tornado packs are substantially improved over the V1s. Just look at the differences between the V1 and V2 Messiah super and armored packs. Anymoon.com has it all laid out for comparison purposes. Night and day really. I'm sure the new Tornado packs will have the same level of superiority to the old V1s.

That said, if you have a V1 Messiah with Tornado packs and you're happy with it, then isn't that all that really matters? If the answer is a yes, then you can save yourself a wad of cash.

My 2 cents.

When they say "storefront item", what does that mean exactly? That it has been taken out and displayed for a while in the store front window and then put back in?

I think it means that the item is available for purchase in their bricks-and-mortar store as well as online. Basically it serves to warn you that there's a small possibility that someone could have bought it from the store before their system has had a chance to update the online listings. I think that's why they have a two-step ordering process where they have to confirm that the item is in stock before they ask you to pay.

When they say "storefront item", what does that mean exactly? That it has been taken out and displayed for a while in the store front window and then put back in?

I think it means that the item is available for purchase in their bricks-and-mortar store as well as online. Basically it serves to warn you that there's a small possibility that someone could have bought it from the store before their system has had a chance to update the online listings. I think that's why they have a two-step ordering process where they have to confirm that the item is in stock before they ask you to pay.

I started typing up a long reply, but deleted it because SuperSenpai said it best.

Edited by Saburo

That exactly what they means......all the stuff i bought from they were in great condition.

AE is anime-export. An online retailer based in Japan. You can find the VF-25F at nippon-Yasan.com for still a reasonable price. They still have the VF-25G but at a mark up since it's a bit harder to find.

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/macross/4884-macross-f-dx-chogokin-vf-25f-messiah-valkyrie-saotome-alto-custom-renewal-version-reissue.html

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/macross/2631-macross-f-dx-chogokin-vf-25g-messiah-valkyrie-michael-blanc-custom-renewal-version.html

Ekizo Mandarake also has the VF-25F for a better price than NY. Although there aren't any 25G's at the moment, I suggest checking daily since the constantly add new inventory.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1526355.html

Edited by OzmaLee74

AE is anime-export. An online retailer based in Japan. You can find the VF-25F at nippon-Yasan.com for still a reasonable price. They still have the VF-25G but at a mark up since it's a bit harder to find.

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/macross/4884-macross-f-dx-chogokin-vf-25f-messiah-valkyrie-saotome-alto-custom-renewal-version-reissue.html

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/macross/2631-macross-f-dx-chogokin-vf-25g-messiah-valkyrie-michael-blanc-custom-renewal-version.html

Ekizo Mandarake also has the VF-25F for a better price than NY. Although there aren't any 25G's at the moment, I suggest checking daily since the constantly add new inventory.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1526355.html

Thank you very much for the info. I ordered the YF29 (Isamu variant) from NY a few days ago so as soon as that arrives I'll buy the 25F. The 29 is my first Macross purchase so I have yet to find out what quality merchandise I am buying. I am not sure if these toys costing in excess of $100 are really high quality or if the Japanese toys in general are expensive. :)

Nice! Ordered both as well. Just a reminder. If you order both in the same cart, you'll have to wait til August to receive them.

Doh! I just noticed that lol. Not too sure it will bother me that much. I also made the mistake of ordering them in USD, I should have chosen Yen gah. I may cancel and just create 2 seperate orders.

Doh! I just noticed that lol. Not too sure it will bother me that much. I also made the mistake of ordering them in USD, I should have chosen Yen gah. I may cancel and just create 2 seperate orders.

I separated my orders this time. =) I learned the hard way back when the YF-29 30th and VF-171 CF were released. BTW, I think it's better to use USD as currency now because it actually comes out cheaper.

At least the missiles don't look like red corn anymore!

http://anymoon.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Powered-Weapons-DX-6.jpg

Yeah looks tasty :D

I separated my orders this time. =) I learned the hard way back when the YF-29 30th and VF-171 CF were released. BTW, I think it's better to use USD as currency now because it actually comes out cheaper.

For now, but as far as I knew the JP gov is trying it's hardest to devalue the Yen to support more exporting. My buddy has been whining because the USD has gotten stronger and he is stuck in JP.