Pic of Old School Macross Toys ONLY

Agent-GHQ

• 2 weeks later...
Me or Solscud?
infrigginsane collection man! You gonna sell any of that stuff anytime soon?  ;)  :D  :p  :lol:

373196[/snapback]

373203[/snapback]

it's kinda obvious that it's you. Solscud has like nothing compared to your stuff. :D:p:lol:

Thanks for the compliment kind sir! It's actually an incomplete collection so t answer your question, nothing is gonna be on sale anytime soon. On top of that I was really planning to give everything to my boys when they get old enough to care, hence alot of the newer items being collected in twos. I rather enjoy what I have, what did you have an eye for?

Me or Solscud?
infrigginsane collection man! You gonna sell any of that stuff anytime soon?  ;)  :D  :p  :lol:

373196[/snapback]

373203[/snapback]

it's kinda obvious that it's you. Solscud has like nothing compared to your stuff. :D:p:lol:

373210[/snapback]

Ah I see. Passing the toys on to the next generation. That's cool. Well I was just eyeing the JM hikaru 1A. I need another one. If you end up selling it, let me know! ;):D:p:lol:

Now that is rare. A M$M set!! Where on Earth did you get that box from?

373890[/snapback]

haha, that's a custom box. Someone here on the boards was making one and selling it too. I forgot who it was. It could be that g3173 is the one who made it, or bought it. :D:p:lol:

And did you see the one when Exo gave us a link from eBay. It was a custom made Vermillion team box set. The VF-1A Max and Vf-1A Ben. That was hot bro!! I dont remeber that link or the eBay URL just to see the final bid was. But I'd imagine it would have been alot!! :D

373890[/snapback]

haha, that's a custom box. Someone here on the boards was making one and selling it too. I forgot who it was. It could be that g3173 is the one who made it, or bought it. :D:p:lol:

373892[/snapback]

Edited by Agent-GHQ

And did you see the one when Exo gave us a link from eBay. It was a custom made Vermillion team box set. The VF-1A Max and Vf-1A Ben. That was hot bro!! I dont remeber that link or the eBay URL just to see the final bid was. But I'd imagine it would have been alot!!  :D

373890[/snapback]

373892[/snapback]

373894[/snapback]

yeah, I remember seeing that too, but I'm not interested in that kinda stuff. ;):D:p:lol:

Hmmm I have some modded nose cones, but they don't look like that. I like the way that looks. Mine were modded by this dude named Delfino in Australia. Looking back, I think all he had to do to mod it was put some bondo on the nose, and sand it to the right shape. Not that tough to do I suppose. He also used auto grade paint for the cone and it was really strong, so it could take the abuse of being transformed.

Hmmm I have some modded nose cones, but they don\'t look like that. I like the way that looks. Mine were modded by this dude named Delfino in Australia. Looking back, I think all he had to do to mod it was put some bondo on the nose, and sand it to the right shape. Not that tough to do I suppose. He also used auto grade paint for the cone and it was really strong, so it could take the abuse of being transformed.

374483[/snapback]

Would you mind if I take a look at them? I have a couple of recast nosecones from Jung (revised with pilot and sleeker nose). I would like to compare the two.

373890[/snapback]

373892[/snapback]

Yeah the M&M set was a custom box set and the 1/55's inside the box set were also customzied with full on custom paint and decal, along w/ weathering.

The Strike 1/55 was also a custom job. Can't remember who did the work but I remember back in the old days, everyone was calling it the Ultimate Strike 1/55 because of the custom work done to it. My photos don't do it justice. ChrisB should no the scoop on her since he sold her to me =).

I have probably another 15 - 20 custom 1/55's packed away. I'll try to post them when I can find the time. I wish I can post the pixs of my custom 1/48's but I don't know how to adjust the size to get them to work on the board. Oh well.

Glad you guys enjoyed!

Cheers,

gene

I couldn't separate them in this folder, please enjoy.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jae_dragon/a...m/ph//my_photos

373180[/snapback]

:o:o Jumping Jupiter, that is some great collection that I would love to own especially those MISB TFs and Macross stuffs!!!

Hey, Bmax my goodman, is it possible you could scan me Jetfire sticker at 150 dpi? I need that sticker sheet to go along with my Jetfire review. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, been gone for a minute. I can scan the stickers for you but it could take some time. Jetfire is in one of nine trunks that are stacked in a room that has been deemed "for storage". Believe it or not there are some pics of Items that I haven't added yet. Due to the state of my house it's a hard task to pull off. Reminator, when do you need the scan by, I will do my best to accomodate you!

GOWD DAMN! :o That is fracking awesome! Nice collection! And thanks for sharing too! :)

376151[/snapback]

I finally added a minty Bandai 1/55 VF-1S Strike Vakyrie to my collection. My wife got it for my birthday last week on ebay for about $260. It came with all its accessories, unused sticker sheets and box was pretty much unused. The red heatshield is from an original Bandai 1/55 VF-1A that I picked up ebay for about $40; I think it looks great on the Strike. This is my new favorite Macross toy next to my Takatoku VF-1A Super Valkyrie and my Takatoku VF-1J w/ GBP-1S armor. I like the new Yamato stuff, but I love the scale, ease of transformation and look of the 1/55's...these are the toys I grew up.

1141841018131_Macross_Collection.jpg