Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Just noticed cdjapan actually carded my credit card for the 2 i preordered. I thought they only charged the card when the stock arrives?

Those are just pending charges for making a preorder from them , they just want to make sure the card is good, it's also a extra protection for the card holder incase someone used their card . ( most credit cards will email or txt the card holder for international transactions , this way the real cardholder will have a heads up and can start filing a claim if they know they didn't make the transaction.

Those charges will not be billed in your monthly payment because it's pending only , it will stay there for like 5 days and then disappear .

You will not see a real charge until 1-4 weeks after they ship out your items , it's cc processing time or something .

So no worries .

It's not the same as payment up front . Just a double checking on future funds.

I always get charged up front for my CDJapan preorders... is that because I'm using Paypal? I forget how this works.

That is correct. If you pay with Paypal you get charged up front, if you pay via credit card there is an initial funds check (temporary) on the card , then when the item is shipped you are charged.

That is correct. If you pay with Paypal you get charged up front, if you pay via credit card there is an initial funds check (temporary) on the card , then when the item is shipped you are charged.

Ahh so that's how it works. Thanks for the information.

The next release better be the Regault!

Edited by neoexcaliber

Anybody still looking for one? Bandaionline still has it available. Shipping is on the high side at $30 bucks flat rate. No other options and you need to pay up front.

http://www.bandaionline.com/bandai-hi-metal-r-vf-1s-strike-valkyrie-ichijyo-hikaru-custom-action-figure/

Comes out to about $95 shipped

Anybody still looking for one? Bandaionline still has it available. Shipping is on the high side at $30 bucks flat rate. No other options and you need to pay up front.

http://www.bandaionline.com/bandai-hi-metal-r-vf-1s-strike-valkyrie-ichijyo-hikaru-custom-action-figure/

Comes out to about $95 shipped

Is that site legit?

Did any of you ever pre-ordered and received your item from them?

The site is pretty new even though they say since 2013.

but if you click on their connect with us logos, like facebook , twitters, etc. and it connect you to "BigCommerce" instead.

They also only seem to have 3 pages of instock item ,everything else is pre-order.

Just wondering for future reference.

Just did a quick search for bandaionline.com and found several results also asking if the site was legit. Seems no one has answered that question.

Here are a few points of interest from scamadviser.com though:

Domain Age: 167 Days

Owner: ip chun choi

Owner City: Hong Kong

Owner Postcode: 852

Email: h5n11@hotmail.com

Owner Country : Hong Kong

Website Location : United States

Notes:-

Alert ResultRegistered contact email address is a free one

Alert ResultTechnical contact email address is a free one

Alert ResultAdministrative contact email address is a free one

Alert ResultThis website is 167 Days old

Alert ResultThe website appears to be less than six months old

Alert ResultThis website setup involves countries known to be high risk

Alert ResultThis website is likely to be operating from a high risk country

Is that site legit?

Did any of you ever pre-ordered and received your item from them?

The site is pretty new even though they say since 2013.

but if you click on their connect with us logos, like facebook , twitters, etc. and it connect you to "BigCommerce" instead.

They also only seem to have 3 pages of instock item ,everything else is pre-order.

Just wondering for future reference.

Funny. Since your post, It seems that they removed any reference to "since 2013" as well as all facebook, twitter, g+ links to BigCommerce.

Just did a quick search for bandaionline.com and found several results also asking if the site was legit. Seems no one has answered that question.

Here are a few points of interest from scamadviser.com though:

Domain Age: 167 Days

Owner: ip chun choi

Owner City: Hong Kong

Owner Postcode: 852

Email: h5n11@hotmail.com

Owner Country : Hong Kong

Website Location : United States

Notes:-

Alert ResultRegistered contact email address is a free one

Alert ResultTechnical contact email address is a free one

Alert ResultAdministrative contact email address is a free one

Alert ResultThis website is 167 Days old

Alert ResultThe website appears to be less than six months old

Alert ResultThis website setup involves countries known to be high risk

Alert ResultThis website is likely to be operating from a high risk country

WE've actually gone over this before. It was the only place I could find that still had the Sh Figuarts Hulk and Captain America available for pre-order. We'll find out the end of this month if it's a scam site or not.

I ran across this site when I was searching for something, but I can't remember what I was searching for. I got a bad vibe from the site overall and I did not like the way they chose that misleading domain name.

WE've actually gone over this before. It was the only place I could find that still had the Sh Figuarts Hulk and Captain America available for pre-order. We'll find out the end of this month if it's a scam site or not.

Here's to hoping that you get your loot. More than losing the cash, I'd be upset about losing the PO's. On a positive though, bigcommerce seems legit.

I hope the VF-1J will be available on release day, I missed out on the pre-order and feel nervous about it. Maybe it will be like the VF-19A, it has been easy to source after release.

you got a couple of months , there should be more PO windows opening up so no worries...

Man this preorder stuff is crazy. I wasnt specifically looking for this valk but i was on both amiami and hlj during the 3 min window. I only noticed it when i was browsing whether they had a takara devastator, but the valk was sold out. Smaller companies ive preordered from will take as many preorders as customers order and the preorder lasts for some time. Weird that bandai just produces a set number without knowing how many more could be sold. Same guys that are running the dx renewal scene, i suppose.

I could understand that the Bandai Metal Builds are in relatively less quantities since a lot more workmanship is involved(more chinese factory workers or more hours from the same number of chinese workers) with the same 4 month lead time. Reissues and mold recolors shouldn't be much of an issue a they could reuse previous assembly instructions. Of course, they would need to demonstrate and check whether the assembly instructions are effective.

Edited by calubin_175

I'm kinda in a dilemma. So far, the GBP VF-1J and the Strike VF-1S Hikaru were both insta-buys.

But when Roy comes around, I'm not sure if I should spring for him, since I already owned the earlier iteration of him from the older Hi-Metal line.

Incidentally, I have a spare GBP on order if anyone is keen (preferably Singaporean buyers). Otherwise, I'll likely release it back into the wild

I'm kinda in a dilemma. So far, the GBP VF-1J and the Strike VF-1S Hikaru were both insta-buys.

But when Roy comes around, I'm not sure if I should spring for him, since I already owned the earlier iteration of him from the older Hi-Metal line.

Incidentally, I have a spare GBP on order if anyone is keen (preferably Singaporean buyers). Otherwise, I'll likely release it back into the wild

I think the best thing to do is to get the Hikaru, see if the improvements make it worth it to you, and if they do, get the new Focker. You might want to keep your old Focker if the super/strike parts haven't changed.