Arcadia 1/60 YF-19 Macross Frontier Super Parts WF Exclusive By T-Rex

EXO

Damn the exclusivity?!

It aint gonna be cheap... remember these are the guys that designed he toy itself. And if you guys have ever bought any kits from them from Wonderfest, the resin quality is solid. I have their Beagle saddle bags, VF-1 option parts and the Zentradi soldier.

I think they've done the shoulder armor wrong. I'm willing to bet the additional missile canisters are on that raised bar just like the VF-25 clavicle missile canisters are.

Considering there isn't a snowballs chance in hell I can buy these I'll just go the extremely critical route to feel better about myself.

I think they've done the shoulder armor wrong. I'm willing to bet the additional missile canisters are on that raised bar just like the VF-25 clavicle missile canisters are.

I was also thinking about the bar, the shoulders doesn't seem Frontier's without it!

wow. it looks good. I dont expect it to be ever cheap though. btw, no gerwalk pose?

As with the 25's with those giant boosters on it would be even more impossible for the arms on the YF-19 to be out in Gerwalk with those boosters in the way.

I was also thinking about the bar, the shoulders doesn't seem Frontier's without it!

Given that it was only ever seen in fighter we don't really know, but since the missile pods ape the clavicle pods on the 25 it would only make sense they were attached/function in a similar manner (plus they would be easier to manipulate on the toy in general if that bar were there.)

WF Exclusive?

Arcadia...

eb723b803c88dbaefb3d410d53fe1fc1-d2zay27

Y U DO DIS?!

I'm going to assume it's because Bandai owns the license to Frontier still. Do you think any other company is going to be allowed to make 1/60 Fast Packs from one of the movies?

Speaking of "1/60" packs, comparing these to the size of the Bandai Super Packs would be interesting to see.

That looks amazing. Why the two different colours?

One to match the existing Fast Packs, the other to match the shade of the packs from the movie?

Edited by Mommar

Guest davidwhangchoi

wow! that's cool, i wonder why there are two colors

opps next question:

i wonder if it will cost the same amount as the yf-19

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Maybe Bandai lets the DX Chogokin license for the Frontier Valkyries go after the milked it try and the new show comes out.

Good to know that CAD-data exists for these so whoever picks the license up will be able to produce a product quite fast. *cough Arcadia cough*

Wishful thinking. :)