FlightPose display stands..

spanner

Hi, which size is the best for the 1/60's (2.5", 4" or 6")?

Thank's.

After having a chance to play around with the variety pack, II would say get the 2.5" + 4" sets. (The 6" is too tall, kinda scary with the long piece and a lot of weight bearing down on it if it's too far at an angle).

That way with the 2.5" + 4" you get a stable leveled pose on each height plus you can get a taking off pose by combining one 4" and two 2.5" rods.

6" would be nice for gerwalk I guess but I prefer to either stand on the ground or be on the provided Bandai stand for that.

Edited by grymg

Hi, which size is the best for the 1/60's (2.5", 4" or 6")?

Thank's.

Just buy two of the 3 packs so you can mix and match all you want. I bought three of the 3 packs and I was able to use all without problems however 4" is probably the most useful length. You could just buy a bunch of 6" ones and cut them down to size since the tips are removable

Just buy two of the 3 packs so you can mix and match all you want. I bought three of the 3 packs and I was able to use all without problems however 4" is probably the most useful length. You could just buy a bunch of 6" ones and cut them down to size since the tips are removable

Hi, thank's ererybody for the replies, good to know that you can cut the 6" ones (plastik I answered your PM about the YF-29 30 Aniv).

Edited by tomac66

• 1 month later...

Anybody tried to order these lately?

I went to buy a set of 3 and the page timed out when I sent my purchase through.

I saw on their social media that they are having problems with international orders... but I thought they were in the states?

Their facebook says to email them orders, but it doesn't provide an email.

i bought it from them last week on their website , but i got no response or email from them at all if it has shipped or anything ....but my paypal was charged , but no shipping cost .?? Planing to email them on mon and see what happening. My a international order BTW

Anybody tried to order these lately?

I went to buy a set of 3 and the page timed out when I sent my purchase through.

I saw on their social media that they are having problems with international orders... but I thought they were in the states?

Their facebook says to email them orders, but it doesn't provide an email.

email is carlos@flightpose.com

i got a reply from them ... my order was canceled , and gotten a refund ... stating that my order didn't include shipping fee...

so i don't know if i should order again .... as i though they would just ask for shipping ...oh well at least i got my money back ...:)

I'm confused haha. You didn't include shipping?

yeah ..how do you add shipping ??..i thought it would be included with the checkout , or that they send an invoice later ...but i got none of that ,,, :( until i send them an email , one week later ..yesterday asking them what happening with the order , i got a link to the order page stating it was canceled .... so it wasn't even a proper email ....

I did... like over a week ago when the site was down. Sent a follow-up email after that. Nothing so far. haha

Got back to me today. He's going to refund my shipping for the long wait. So that's nice.

Looking forward to getting them.

Edited by Gakken85

• 2 weeks later...

Got my stands while I was moving, and Carlos refunded my shipping. While the whole process was slow... the fact that they refunded my shipping was pure class. Really happy to have them.

Really cool stands. I hope that the tips don't burn my valks though :D

• 1 month later...