Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

That polling plus maybe do a crowd funding thing saying this is how much dollars it'll take to get this model/scheme happening. Throw in some bonus items. Pledge this tier level, get x bonus item(s) (ground crews, extra water slide decals, PE parts, missile/gun effects, gun straps, non-standard bombs/missiles etc).

2015 one wish is 1/100 or 1/144 scale perfect transformers

I like small macrosses hahahahaha

1/100 = Bandai Hi-Metal; there's a good possibility that this line is making a return this year o in 2016.

1/144 = Not going to happen... too small even for a parts-former, let alone perfect trans.

My wish has always been, and will remain until the day I cease to exist, for an Arcadia or Bandai perfect transformation 1/60 VF-2SS with SAP, engineered and manufactured to the highest standards that either company have demonstrated with some of their latest releases.

You know what? After some more thought im still dreaming of a monster scale VF-1 at least 1:32 or larger! And if it cost a grand or two I DONT CARE! I just want it!

Just imagine the amount of detail they could apply to it! Makes my di@#... errr I mean mouth water! ;)

1/100 = Bandai Hi-Metal; there's a good possibility that this line is making a return this year o in 2016.

1/144 = Not going to happen... too small even for a parts-former, let alone perfect trans.

My wish has always been, and will remain until the day I cease to exist, for an Arcadia or Bandai perfect transformation 1/60 VF-2SS with SAP, engineered and manufactured to the highest standards that either company have demonstrated with some of their latest releases.

I'm still hoping for this as well, a 1/60 or 1/48 scale VF-2SS + SAP!

A Flashback 2012 VF-4 would be a great selection too!

A Flashback 2012 VF-4 would be a great selection too!

Assuming Arcadia purchased/inherited Yamato's tooling, a virtual certainty give how new they were at the time of Yamato's demise, producing a FB2012 VF-4 would seem to be a no-brainer, easy to check off the wish list, release for Arcadia to cash-in on and please their loyal customers; but it all hinges on their ability to acquire the licensing rights, and their willingness to follow through.

Assuming Arcadia purchased/inherited Yamato's tooling, a virtual certainty give how new they were at the time of Yamato's demise, producing a FB2012 VF-4 would seem to be a no-brainer, easy to check off the wish list, release for Arcadia to cash-in on and please their loyal customers; but it all hinges on their ability to acquire the licensing rights, and their willingness to follow through.

Well if they do have the Tooling/Molds as well the license, releasing a Flashback VF-4 (with a proper Hikaru pilot) and a reissue of the VFX VF-4G,(Other variants of course) Arcadia would cash in like crazy if they did this. One can hope as I do regret not getting one when they 1st came out.

You know what? After some more thought im still dreaming of a monster scale VF-1 at least 1:32 or larger! And if it cost a grand or two I DONT CARE! I just want it!

Just imagine the amount of detail they could apply to it! Makes my di@#... errr I mean mouth water! ;)

That would rock! Especially if it had moving flaps, photo etched details, articulated pilots...........

That would rock! Especially if it had moving flaps, photo etched details, articulated pilots...........

Moving flaps is one the reasons I still love my 1/48's in fighter mode... articulated pilots, I like your style!

1:32?... Pfft! You dream too small. Go 1:18 (3-3/4"), or bust! :D

1:32?... Pfft! You dream too small. Go 1:18 (3-3/4"), or bust! :D

I was doing a few measurements but I reckon 1/24 scale would be friggin awesome! That would make the VF-1 around 60cm long in fighter mode! At that size it could easily have all moving surfaces! Apart from what the 1/48 scale Valks already had* they could include rudders, ailerons*, flaps*, air brake*, leading edge slats, removable access / service panels, removable nose cone* with radome*, 3 hard points per wing that rotate with the variable wing sweep, proper high detailed landing gear with suspension, articulated pilot as you mentioned, LED lights (for cockpit, navigation lights & head unit visor), optional damaged parts, photo etched parts as you mentioned, full tampo printing with additional optional water slide decals.. and many more!

Moving flaps is one the reasons I still love my 1/48's in fighter mode... articulated pilots, I like your style!

The pilot idea is awesome! im sure they could make a small figure with arm, upper leg and knee joints at least! A head mounted no a small ball joint tipped neck so it can be positioned around.. the possibilities are endless!

Like I said it it were to cost a grand then I'd happily pay that! They could make 3 different variants of course! an "A" "J" & "S" so there is one for everyone's taste!

Edited by spanner76

• 1 month later...

...how to quote? I click quote but cannot work.

replying.. Heh I have them, except the new ones.

I mean toy makers do make us the rest & remaining valks which are currently unmake.

heh 2nd wish~ who cares!

burb if I die, my macross go where?? HAHA haha how about other collectors. heh

Can we please have a TV SDF-1 Size wise between the 1/48 and 1/160 valks.(I have no idea what scale that would make it, But less than the 1/3000) And loose some of the gimmicks. Don't need a city in the leg, Don't really need the ship arms removable. Make it transform, make it look right and make it cheaper.

What if they released the shell of a 1/1 scale cockpit that people could buy for home flight simulator set ups?

That would be mad!! but super expensive no doubt.. i wonder if you could buy the cockpit section from a retired / scrapped fighter from any of the aircraft bone yards? Cut away what you dont need and fit some screens in!

Still holding out for a Variable Glaug, and a new improved YF-21.

A perfect grade VF-1 at GI Joe figure scale, with fully articulated pilots, Hayase, and Minmay figs, made as a limited run web exclusive for around $500 would be very tempting.

Edited by M'Kyuun

• 4 weeks later...

Still holding out for a Variable Glaug, and a new improved YF-21.

A perfect grade VF-1 at GI Joe figure scale, with fully articulated pilots, Hayase, and Minmay figs, made as a limited run web exclusive for around $500 would be very tempting.

Check this out, M'Kyuun. Is this Perfect Grade for you? Hehehe. :lol:

post-5552-0-15327300-1434789796_thumb.jpg

From TagHobby, for the Shoji Kawamori Design Works. ;)

http://www.macrossworld.com/shoji-kawamori-design-exhibit-announced/

Check this out, M'Kyuun. Is this Perfect Grade for you? Hehehe. :lol:

From TagHobby, for the Shoji Kawamori Design Works. ;)

http://www.macrossworld.com/shoji-kawamori-design-exhibit-announced/

holy crap!!! am I actually seeing this!?!? or it be photo trickery.. I'd assume that its a fixed posed statue kinda affair but it looks insane!

I wonder what something like this would cost!? Mega!!

• 1 year later...