VFX-2 demo worth anything?

David Hingtgen

I was cleaning out my room and way at the bottom of a pile of old games was something I thought I'd lost---my copy of the Playstation Magazine demo disc, that had the US-version of VFX-2 on it. I couldn't find any copies on ebay, so I honestly don't know what it's worth. Surely someone here might want it? I haven't played it in years, but I distinctly recall that the demo stage was basically "the end of Macross Plus" and you were fighting a Ghost while circling around Macross City, in a VF-11B. (in the awesome VFX-2 paint scheme of course---best VF-11 scheme ever)

Would be happy to sell it to someone for a few bucks, please PM, or post here. (anyone who's bought a game here from me before, knows I keep my stuff in immaculate condition---this has been kept in its own proper jewel case, not the little envelope it came in)

Is that the demo for the North American release (the one with the VF-5000)? The demo that was included in the SDFM:DYRL S7 import (which includes a demo for Patlabour)? Or something else entirely?

Is that the demo for the North American release (the one with the VF-5000)? The demo that was included in the SDFM:DYRL S7 import (which includes a demo for Patlabour)? Or something else entirely?

Nope, it is what I said----demo disc from the Official Playstation magazine with a VF-11.

::edit:: Sold!