The Macross Quarter. DX Chogokin

I think it is going to be the VF-19 Fire Valkyrie. Bandai wants to get the whole 'Macross' lines running, that not just for Frontier and DYRL, also M7 too.

If it is the VF-19 Fire Valkyrie, it better be detailed out the wazoo this time!! Bandai's last attempt was pretty sad. (Actual landing gear this time perhaps)

If it is the VF-19 Fire Valkyrie, it better be detailed out the wazoo this time!! Bandai's last attempt was pretty sad. (Actual landing gear this time perhaps)

Going by the VF-25F thats coming out, it should be. The only questions remaining are probably the durability.

Eh, I like the -19, just not any of the canon schemes. (except maybe the blue/white test scheme, but that's a YF-19, and I already have a YF-----I can't think of any VF-19F/S scheme I like)

I'd like to see the VF-4 most of all, of the "likely, older" valks. (I really want a VF-27 or VF-11MAXL, but the first is new and the second isn't very popular---Mylene's valk will probably be the very last one they make, if ever)

is there a pic of this thing yet? 16 pages, I would hope so, or else I have no idea what you guys have been discussing all this time. :D

Still no actual pics, but 16 pages worth of Speculation, guessing, wondering and lots of BS, oh yeah, its all the same thing!! B))

This pic is from last november (tamashii staff blog), I just hope that the third hidden item is not that thing on the left corner.

public_diary.00161.00000004.jpg

Just 5 more days of speculation. :D

I think that it is.

decent peek of the Macross Quarter in this shot though it seems like a drawing rather than the figure.

This pic is from last november (tamashii staff blog), I just hope that the third hidden item is not that thing on the left corner.

public_diary.00161.00000004.jpg

3280809377_f405e82e29_m.jpg

It seems to be, at least consensus is it's the Nyan Nyan mascot in the picture, and that thing on the bottom left, whatever it is, might just be what is coming out. They made a gashapon figure of it so more may be on the way. I would prefer an Ai-kun figure, though.

1/100 Vajra would be nice, but I still want a VF-171, followed by VF-2SS w/SAP first.

I have absolutely no interest in purchasing a Nyan Nyan mascot.

I wish Bandai would move a bit faster on the VF100s line.

Graham

This one ( VF-2SS w/SAP ) is a must in my book!! Maybe the wait will be worth it?

1/100 Vajra would be nice, but I still want a VF-171, followed by VF-2SS w/SAP first.

I have absolutely no interest in purchasing a Nyan Nyan mascot.

I wish Bandai would move a bit faster on the VF100s line.

Graham

I'd prefer the VF-27 and a VF-4, but to each their own. I'm still not super into the VF100 line as a whole, but It's deffinatly a cheaper alternative to the DX's which are definitely not worth the money.

I'd much rather see the 1/72 Vajra make it to production than a 1/100. has their been any news on that red Vajra prototype they showed many moons ago?

Edited by anime52k8

Wonder if the DX Quarter toy will have a tiny (microscopic?) little VF-25 on the flight deck, they way it was often shown in the anime.

you know, the VF-25's always looked rather large on the deck of the Quarter. I could actually see them molding very tiny aircraft. the trick would be coloring them.

maybe they'll end up like an old 80's toy where the valks come unpainted and still on the sprue.

The colouring of the mini-fighters would be a problem. I'd prefer it without fighters on the deck anyway, since the idea of the fighters being there all the time even when the whole deck is docked to the back of the MQuarter to fire the main gun is quite ridiculous.

Graham: I think they might be slowly scaling up their VF100s line-- one Alto in Feb, then Michael and Ozma in April, then Luca and probably the VF-19 in May (or June?) I'd guess the rate would probably be one or two a month.

SDF-1 Macross

SDF-2 Megalord (Colonization vessel was named Megaroad, in my eyes)

SDF-3 Unnamed (At least, I don't remember the name...)

SDFN-4 Global

After that, NMCs became the standard.

so then what were the other 28 megaroad class ships called? the megaroad WAS the SDF-2.

based on everything that I've read/seen so far. the SDF-1 was the first macross class and ever SDF ship was of the Megaroad class and Named SDF-#

the SDFN designation apears to be the new number system for the Macross Class. indicating there were also an SDFN-2 and an SDFN-3.

I don't recall anything being said anywhere that the SDFN-4 Global was the last Macross class produced.

I know that the Global was in Frontier. What I don't know however is that it was the last SDF to be built.

Is it confirmed that it is the last model or are you just guessing that it was the last model because it's the first and only one we saw.

Maybe the SDFs were used as interim battleships for (small) scale strike groups while the NMCs got priority assignments to colonisation fleets.

The SDFN designation could mean that they built simplified SDFs in serial production.

I mean after SWI the only serious battleship was the SDF-1. The Oberth carriers were completely outdated, the destroyers completely useless and basically the only capital ships around were zentradi.

The only new Spacy vessel I know of that was built shortly after the war is the Algenix from M3.

Basically we need a new OVA set in the mid-late 2020s.

Edited by DarkReaper

Sorry Graham

I off the topic.

I try to remove SMS symbol from this shadow.

If someone can find out which character or which machine will be the new toy.

I check the tamashii website.

I think only Macross quarter is belong to Macross F product.

Other two toys will come from other Macross series.

post-5527-1235104060_thumb.jpg

Sorry Graham

I off the topic.

I try to remove SMS symbol from this shadow.

If someone can find out which character or which machine will be the new toy.

I check the tamashii website.

I think only Macross quarter is belong to Macross F product.

Other two toys will come from other Macross series.

it's the Nyan Nyan mascot. we've know that one for a while.

SDF-2 Megaroad (Original) became Megaroad-1

SDF-2 Megaroad (Second attempt at an SDF-2) was the SDF(N?)-2. I read that somewhere, though I don't remember where.

SDF-3 is unnamed, as far as I know.

SDF-4 Global was the last one, last time I checked. I read it, I believe, on the Compendium... May have changed since then, what with Chronicles.

Vostok, that's because the RVF IS sexy.