And so, we have come to the final 1/48 Inbit project: the Eager scout, hereinafter The Baby Crab.

So here's what I had in mind: one kit would contain two complete Baby Crab kits w/beam cannons, as well as one space sled (booster.*) $115 for the set and I'd need 30 confirmed orders to get the project going. And so now I turn the microphone over to you. Who wants in?

*Edited product description

Edited by captain america

I'm in. But I'm confused. I see the product description has been edited so maybe that is the source of my confusion. I see just one version being offered. Many of the replies seem to imply there are two versions of the kit. Put me down for one.

Thanks,

Carl

I'm in. But I'm confused. I see the product description has been edited so maybe that is the source of my confusion. I see just one version being offered. Many of the replies seem to imply there are two versions of the kit. Put me down for one.

Thanks,

Carl

Oddly enough, the confusion seems to have started after my edit, so just to clarify,

One kit contains:

-2 complete baby crabs

-1 space booster