The Aim for the Top! Gunbuster Thread v2.0

Noriko Takaya

Sorry for creating confusion. I guess it wasn't a re-release after all. Perhaps a bunch were found in a warehouse and listed for sale. At the time I posted the link the item had the green "in stock" dot, so I assumed there were plenty. I would have expected to see the yellow "low stock" dot if quantities were low. Also, there was a "limit 1 per customer" note when it was in my shopping cart.

I was speculating with my brother that perhaps the recent earthquake shuffled things around and were discovered somehow.

I noticed the newer 1.5 set is also listed at 15% off.

Isn't there a variant of those where the girls masks are pulled up?

I have no idea what you are referring to.

The only variants I know of are Amano's RX trainer, Sizzler White, and Sizzler Silver. Of the variants I'm missing Sizzler Silver. I'm hoping to finally complete this set.

Edited by sharky

I have no idea what you are referring to.

The only variants I know of are Amano's RX trainer, Sizzler White, and Sizzler Silver. Of the variants I'm missing Sizzler Silver. I'm hoping to finally complete this set.

In the anime the girls have these ninja masks that they pull up from their collars over their faces during combat. I could have sworn from pictures I saw long ago that the girl figures from that set had that as a variant.

BTW if you got any extras do you want to sell them to me? ;)

In the anime the girls have these ninja masks that they pull up from their collars over their faces during combat. I could have sworn from pictures I saw long ago that the girl figures from that set had that as a variant.

BTW if you got any extras do you want to sell them to me? ;)

Oh, now I remember. I don't think I've ever heard or seen that type of variant in this series. Any extras will be sent to my brother. Sorry. That's kind of the deal we have for Gashapon box sets that we get.

• 2 weeks later...

The extras discs probably have the super deformed science lessons. I don't know if it's worth it because I haven't seen them - but if they are good attempts at explaining the time dilation that takes place in the series on account of sub-light speed travel, then I'm sure they would be interesting...

Pete

The extras discs probably have the super deformed science lessons. I don't know if it's worth it because I haven't seen them - but if they are good attempts at explaining the time dilation that takes place in the series on account of sub-light speed travel, then I'm sure they would be interesting...

Pete

post-278-0-30169200-1306654965_thumb.jpg

The science lessons are only on the Gunbuster OVA release.