Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

am i the only one counting the hours until the secret item is revealed?

im not ashamed too say,

...........ive waited 20 years to see a real fuke or blowsup ride armor toy! :rolleyes:

also,

can anybody out there squeeeze megahouse for info on thier long awaited fuke/bartley??

I don't know what to think about what is going on with Megahouse.

On the one hand, Houquet's bike is taking forever... and Robotech.com (the only official place to get US Megahouse ride armor releases that I know of) only ever released Stick/Scott and Ray/Rand, both of which are permanently listed as being on backorder, and never released a Yellow/Lancer.

These two things make me think that Megahouse may not be getting much for sales from MOSPEADA and may be focusing efforts elsewhere.

On the other hand, they keep releasing special editions, like last month's all-black Yellow, the previous toy show's all black Stick, and a black-and-white Stick.

This makes it seem like they are either keeping their MOSPEADA line going, while encountering delays with new engineering or new molds... or are just trying to make as much money as they can off of existing molds.

On the other hand, they keep releasing special editions, like last month's all-black Yellow, the previous toy show's all black Stick, and a black-and-white Stick.

This makes it seem like they are either keeping their MOSPEADA line going, while encountering delays with new engineering or new molds... or are just trying to make as much money as they can off of existing molds.

I'd vote the latter. I would like to see a MH Houquet, or a Beagle, for that matter. The Beagle Blowsperior and Bartley's will be most welcome.

Edited by Hiriyu

Whoa!

Thanks Exo.

Looks pretty good except for it's kinda lanky in Ride Armor mode. I think maybe it's because that front cowling is kind of small and needs to be scaled up IMO (not sure if that's the right terminology, basically the front of the cycle that splits to become the shoulders). Or maybe it's cuz the chest piece seems too big. Awesome first look, I just hope they refine it some more and don't rush it out.

post-515-1237356017_thumb.jpg

post-515-1237356050_thumb.jpg

Edited by chowyunskinny

Whoa!

Thanks Exo.

Looks pretty good except for it's kinda lanky in Ride Armor mode. I think maybe it's because that front cowling is kind of small and needs to be scaled up IMO (not sure if that's the right terminology, basically the front of the cycle that splits to become the shoulders)

The Bartley is very hard to reproduce. There's probably more anime magic gone into it than any other in the series.... The lack of shoulder armor is probably the biggest bugaboo. Beagle's rendition seems OK, but I would like to see what they come up with in terms of refinements.

I was planning on getting all of them anyway.

hoquet looks great, the best ever made (just like stick and rey). This mold could be used to create a sue graham right?

Maybe there will be a fifth MP cyclone after all :D

what a beautiful work of art.!!!

The bike looks good,the figure looks good.

some shots of the armor mode look good-some don,t ,it,s all in the angle of the shot ...plus it,s not a very good pose of it in armor mode..and it being a prototype at this stage.

Once it,s all colored up, better posing + photography, there,s alot of hope there!!!

It looks like it,ll have better posability in the shoulder area due to it,s mech design-no shoulder armor to restrict the figure,s deltiod movement.!!!

Nice work Beagle lets hope for some improvements by this release...now if only I had the money...damn it!!! :ph34r:

I think the best type of pose for Fuke would be with her legs together alot of line art shows this for femininity...looks like Beagle are still going for the helmet/helmetless heads, didn,t it say somewhere that Beagle were considering working on a empty helmet/with one head.....or was that just rumour???

hahah alright EXO!! Nice one posting it in the SCOOP thread coz you caught my attenion heh! Beagle win, i'm in love lol.

wth is going on with Megahouse???

Also i can't stand Rey's face sculpt, so i'm hoping the Robotech version is much better. Any pics yet?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Here you go... The new Beagle Bartley... exclusive for Macrossworld. (Thanks to Hobby Menace)

gallery_151_312_34137.jpg

Looks gorgeous. Only problem is the same one all Bartley toys have: that big empty space below the handlebars, where there's no fairing.

Blogged with even more pictures of Fuke, Rei and the MPC Grimlock HERE! I tried my best to get as many angles of the toys as possible.

post-3328-1237378779_thumb.jpgpost-3328-1237378827_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1237379253_thumb.jpgpost-3328-1237378861_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1237378886_thumb.jpgpost-3328-1237378899_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1237380234_thumb.jpgpost-3328-1237378919_thumb.jpg

I really like the shade of red that they picked for Bartley/Fuke/Houquet here. Much more real-world-militaristic looking, in my opinion.

The CMs red, like all of their MOSPEADA toys, is just too cartoony-colored for my tastes.

Looks gorgeous. Only problem is the same one all Bartley toys have: that big empty space below the handlebars, where there's no fairing.

I think it's slightly mistransformed right there though, it looks like the piece the shocks should attach to ought to be rolled up a little higher into that opening.

I think it's slightly mistransformed right there though, it looks like the piece the shocks should attach to ought to be rolled up a little higher into that opening.

I think you're probably right, now that I look at the pic and compare it to my Stick ride armor from Beagle, but, either way, that gap is always kind of an eyesore, no matter which Houquet toy or model you look at. I guess it's just kind of an inherent flaw in the design of that bike, by not having the cowling pieces which go over tehe shoulders in armor mode.

I was just hoping that Beagle might come up with some ingenius solution that everyone else had missed... still, it really does look gorgeous.

I'm feeling so impatiet. As expensive as these are, and as nice as it is to have some time to alot some money for them, can't wait for my Ray... now I can't wait for my Houquet after seeing these pics (before I wasn't really interested, was just probably going to get her to have a complete set)... and can you imagine, based on their work so far, how incredible Beagle's Yellow is going to be???

So what do you all think? Stick, then Ray, then Houquet. Next Yellow, or Shinobou (making use of the molds from Houquet)? Then a Devastator/Super Cyclone, since I suspect a lot of their business is coming from the Robotech/Toynami side of things?

As in the headlights of the MH had the headlights, the chest sensors and a third side that looked as if the headlights had revolved upwards into a covered position. The Beagle only has headlights and the side with the chest sensors.

Still waiting for a pic of what you mean here, Alex.

Or anyone else, really.

Those pictures look so awesome, I always thought Rook had the cooler looking Cyclone/ride Armor. Her Rocket launcher mounted on the bike, makes it look pretty dam deadly!! With this mold already made, you know a Sue Graham/Shinobu will follow since they basically have the same model Ride-Armors.

Edited by 505thAirborne

Nice to see a close-up shot of Ray,that shot and pose makes him look alittle MH (to me atleast) ,hoping that he,s still at the prototype stage!!

I know that they,re both in the early stages..but I hope Beagle is working on the cloth,to my eye Ray+Houquet are sporting the same cloth as Stick at this stage.

I think the amount of views a thread gets trumps the number of replies. Personally, I've checked out those ride armor pics at least 3 times. B))

Edit:

Baad granmer

Not me.

Of course, I downloaded them, and have gone back and looked at them in my "MOSPEADA" file at least a dozen times now...

personally i still cant belive im staring at a deluxe variable female ride-armor :rolleyes:

No kidding... a few years ago I would have been happy with all four (or five but Gakken only focused on the main characters) ride armors if Gakken made a big version of them. But now I'm so happy we're seeing these Beagle versions. I rather have multiples of these than getting MW or the CMs.

yes indeed, 2 copies for me,of each beagle!

***Beagle...if you were a hot japanese school girl: i'd lF$^%k ya goooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!

sorry to be crass, but>>>i just love ya!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

though i wonder if the megahouse fuke will happen now. .... ....personally i'll buy 2 of each megahouse fuke/shiob, just because,,,

ummm just because! :rolleyes: