Yamato Parts Services and Exchange!

Neova

Alright, I know haterist won't mind this, and I don't either - and Neova should be cool about it to, so here goes. This is the price list that Neova has been working from, and told both haterist and myself about.

Head - $15

Heatshield - $10

Gunpod + strap - $15

Gunpod alone - $10

Strap - $10 (EDIT - so it's $10 alone, $5 with gunpod)

Backpack hinge - $10

Rest of the parts - $5

All the above parts, because of the demand for them, and their complexity, were priced a little bit higher than $5 apiece, but since you can buy a recast head for $10, and you still need to paint it, I think these prices are very fair. So, now that it's out in the open, I hope people don't try to shaft us guys who are trying to provide you with a seemingly valuable service.

Edited by fulcy

Hello,

I agree that the prices I was quoted correspond with what has now been posted, and are completely fair.

Keeping in mind the salient points Hurin made, I know from experience that there are some people who like to haggle, regardless of how reasonable the price might seem to everyone else.

Sure $10 times (14) equals $140, but one has to take into account time, and that is a valuable commodity. The person selling the parts has to take the time to carefully disassemble an entire valkyrie, package it and make multiple trips to the post office. That in turn saves the buyer time, and it's hard to put a price tag on that. ;)

Fulcy,

Still waiting for my PM response from you...

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

PRICE LIST:

heads - $15

heatshield - $10

gunpod - $10

strap - $10 ($5 if you buy it with the gunpod)

backpack hinge - $10

everything else is $5 a part no matter how big or small meaning....

if some asks for the cockpit section, its $5. its not like i'm going to start removing glue to seperate pieces. if you asked for a little part of the arm piece, i'd give you the entire arm....i mean, what the heck am i going to do with it??? did you see my pic of the valks parts i have left? most of those parts aren't going to be requested by anyone. i mean, who the heck need the rear chest plate? or a foot? or the inside calf of the leg? the most requested pieces are the head, backpack hinge, hips and heatshield. now think of all the parts that are left, now think of how many no one has any use for. thats why we're charging $5 a part.

also what you don't know is, i've given a few parts away for FREE(depending on what the part was) and shipped it at my cost. i mean, i felt stupid asking someone to paypal me a dollar for shipping....its retarded, so i ate the cost to keep things moving and also just to be a nice guy. :) i specifically asked these people not to say anything on th boards because i know i'd get bombarded with the a bunch of "give me this for free" PM's. well, i guess its gonna happen now. :lol:

like you said, when you sold your SW stuff it was hell. well me, i sold the display stands at cost to hook members up, now i'm parting out a valk to help people out, on top of juggling my everyday life stuff. don't get me wrong, most of the guys have been really cool about it, but a few have broken the camels back so to speak.

how would you feel if you got PM'ed to death with, "wheres my stuff?", "got an update?", "why i gotta pay so much?", "can't you hook me up"? "i'll give $5 shipped!", "if my uninsured package gets lost i want a refund", "wheres my stuff, speed it up"? :blink:

well, thats been my life for the past few weeks so i apologize if i'm a little tee'd off. :( i'm trying best here and only have x amount to take care of everyones requests. the last thing i need is a bitchfest on why i'm such a jerk for asking someone for $5 for a part.

anyhow, now everyone knows. i hope neova or fulcy aren't pissed i posted the prices? :unsure: i've wanted to for a while but i didn't want to piss anyone off....though now someone might be mad at me. :D

oh and its $2.50 flat rate shipping in a bubble mailer to just about anywhere in the world. :) ...though i did charge Sebastian $3 but hes all the way in China! :o

Haterist and Fulcy,

No problem on posting the prices. I've worked with that price list because I was OFFERED those prices from folks at the beginning of this thread. In my first post, I did ask for MW members to help me work on fair prices, so long as members who are parting Valkyries do not end up loosing money on the Valkyries themselves.

I thank the rest of you for understanding. It is a lot of work juggling a fulltime day job, taking care of our home and families, our Macross hobby and offering this service in our free time.

Haterist: You now have an understanding of what Rob Monkey N must have gone through with Yamato trying to get parts and MW'ers request for parts. :D Or the rest of the sellers on this board goes through. :ph34r:

Fulcy: Take care of that bloody hump first. You need repairing more than all of our broken Valkyries combined! :blink:

Hello out there! I may sound like a stranger but I'm new to this forum. Well I'm deep trouble :( because a T-shaped hook (BP-4 as what I've read in this forum - the one w/c clicks to the backpack to hold it in place in batroid mode) of my 1/48 Roy 1S has broken into two pieces. I wonder if this forum has the answer to my problems especially I'm from the Philippines.

i hope this isn't too far fetched of a request,but i'm looking for 2 spare pilots for my 1/60 elintseeker. i wanna custom paint a set,but still retain my originals in case i decide to re-sell.any of you guys have a set of these laying around?

Haterist,

I saw that the part (BP4) that I've ordered is ready and confirmed. Thanks a lot. :) Now how am I going to pay for that part. How much does it cost me all in all?

hey man,

i PM'ed you with all the details but i guess you got a "pop-up" blocker going. :unsure: check your inbox here on MW and all the info is there.

anyhow, its $5 for the part, plus $2.50 shipping anywhere in the world. :)

Haterist,

I saw two of your messages to me in my inbox but I cant find the other details in buying the part that I wanted (BP4) in either of the two messages. What was in your message was the cost of the part and its shipping (Sorry if I sound stupid - I'm just a newcomer to this forum and just wasnt familiar in roaming around the forums).

I am missing the Beam-Cannon from my Hikaru Strike-Valkyrie. :(

Any chance in getting one? :rolleyes:

Thanx in advance,

crisp

Are you talking about 1/60s? I'm working on getting some 1/60s in for parting. I will get the list up and running in about a week and a half. Its hard to find the smaller strike sets now.

Hey Guys

I have a VF-1S Jetfire that I took apart and actually stripped all the paint from (only nose cone has new paint on it, that can be removed). I have all the parts and I even have a VF-1J head spare also and a new blast shield clean.

Anyway, Im trying to clear out of some stuff and I don't have time to do the custom I wanted, so I'm putting him up for sale.

It's completely apart, but all the parts are there for a complete VF-1S Jetfire. I also have the armor parts (minus the arm armor).

So basically, for you customizers, I've done the annoying part of stripping the paint for you. I still want to get top dollar for the fighter because he's been in great shape and taken care of and I also have that custom VF-1J head and heat shield I bought to change him over.

If interested, make me an offer on here or contact me at my home email: jamescave@comcast.net

best

Sparta

VF-22

:D

Thanks to Haterist I recieved my replacement part for my 1/48.

If its not too much trouble, can anyone tell me how to safely get the backpack of the 1/48 apart so that I can replace the hinge piece?

you have been served. :)

Are you talking about 1/60s? I'm working on getting some 1/60s in for parting. I will get the list up and running in about a week and a half. Its hard to find the smaller strike sets now.

No! About the 1/48s. Any chance?

You need find someone who wants to part out their Fast Pack Kits then. I could part out new kits but there there are so far, no demand for parted DYRL FP parts.

Your first post was mis-leading because there is no Factory 1/48 Strike VF-1S from Yamato. :D

I need a cockpit seat for a project I am doing.. I suppose this would necessitate aquiring the entire cockpit assembly, do any of you guys have one available? (Trying to make a Battroid cockpit diorama)

I also need the spare clamp part that comes with the super/strike armor, again, if one is available.

Edited by Skull Leader

Your first post was mis-leading because there is no Factory 1/48 Strike VF-1S from Yamato. :D

Factory VF-1S? What's that? :huh:

I own the VF-1J Hikaru Super Valkyrie (not the VF-1S) and would like to "upgrade" it with the cannon to have the Strike Valkyrie! The Beam cannon comes in the extra Armour.

Factory VF-1S? What's that? :huh:

I own the VF-1J Hikaru Super Valkyrie (not the VF-1S) and would like to "upgrade" it with the cannon to have the Strike Valkyrie! The Beam cannon comes in the extra Armour.

In your first post, you say Hikaru Strike Valkyrie. That is why Neova asks about the factory VF-1S Hikaru - it has become common practice to call Hikaru's VF-1S the Strike Valkyrie, when it has the super armor and strike cannon. The VF-1J Hikaru is called a Super Valkyrie, because it does not have the Strike Cannon. Since this isn't to replace a broken part, or is even part of a Valkyrie, you should probably try asking for a cannon in the 'Wanted' section.

Messaged:

R-L2 - right thigh? - GreenGuy42

L-L2 - left thigh? - GreenGuy42

R-L10 - landing gear doors - Skull 0ne - DYRL

R-L11 - landing gear doors - Skull 0ne - DYRL

L-L10 - landing gear doors - Skull 0ne - DYRL

L-L11 - landing gear doors - Skull 0ne - DYRL

Front Landing Gear doors - Skull 0ne - DYRL

Cockpit only (seat section + hud) Skull 0ne - DYRL

*Diecast Swing bar - Skull One

Dancougar about heatshield

Received payment from:

Shipped:

Received Their Parts

Hurin

Godzilla

rabidweezil

zeo-mare

anubis

Edited by fulcy

THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THE DREADED BP8 AKA BACKPACK HINGE, YOU MIGHT BE IN LUCK AS A MEMBER HERE HAS GONE THROUGH THE TROUBLE TO RECAST THE PART. NOTHING IS OFFICIAL BUT PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICS HE PROVIDED BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW.

CLICK ME!

a show of interest will get more of these made for future backpack breakers.

sorry for the all caps and bold but this is BIG news. :)

hi i need the R-A1 thru R-A4 for the Roy. I do not need the hand just the arm (from shoulder down to wrist) how much does this cost? also is there anyway i could sell the other arm off that i have? it is perfect and new.

thnaks

Chris

hi i need the R-A1 thru R-A4 for the Roy. I do not need the hand just the arm (from shoulder down to wrist) how much does this cost? also is there anyway i could sell the other arm off that i have? it is perfect and new.

thnaks

Chris

PM'ed!

Hi, I dropped my 1/48 Hikaru Super vf-1J and Broke BP8 and BP 9. I really only need BP 8 but I doubt that I could separate it from BP 9 without breaking it, so I need them both. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mike S

I need BP8... i know there's a re-cast, but I am afraid I will never get to see it... so in the interest of good sense... I am requesting one here.... PLEEEEEEASE HELP!!! (I typed that in my most pitiful voice)

i need to now replace the last broke part on my vf-1a that i was going to fix my self. my wife bumped the table it was standing on and the flap dissapeared when it hit the ground luckly nothing else broke but that flap was hanging by a thread and i was going to drill put a small metal shank in the tab and put the flap on.

the part missing is on the left wing (the side with the unspacy symbol. i was wanting a wing with a black stripe but any will do ( i can paint it)

on all 1/48's there is a slot in the back of the Gunpod for the Gun clip , do these even exist? I can not seem to find any info on these. any help i would like to get one.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

on all 1/48's there is a slot in the back of the Gunpod for the Gun clip , do these even exist? I can not seem to find any info on these. any help i would like to get one.

chris

If were talking about the same slot, then it's not for a gun clip, it's the shell ejection port...

oh so it is supposed to look like that ...ok. It looks like there was something that was supposed to fit in that slot. I guess not .

thanks for your help fulcy