Yamato Parts Services and Exchange!

Neova

Does anyone have a 1/48th VF-1J Hikaru right leg for trade/sell?

The intake area cracked on the inside edge, outward from where the hip-block slides into the intake piece.

This thing has never been dropped, never mistreated.. barely transformed, infact. I went to transform it one day from fighter to Battloid and noticed the crack.. attempts to repair it with super glue have failed.

Will try to provide a picture if someone needs one, but its the right leg(has 'R' on the inside of the intake..).

hey dudes,

i'm getting a 1S hikaru to offer up to the spare parts thread. anyway, i've contacted Neova, and i'll probably go down his request list to keep it fair. i should be receiving it a week or so, so i'll keep you guys posted. :)

BTW, the 1S head and part # BP8 are spoken for already...that was quick huh? :p

UPDATE

members locked in for parts from me for the Hikaru 1S:

BP8 - maxpenguin

heatshield - rabidweasil

gunpod and strap - godzilla

people i think i can service from Neova's list:

please understand, i'm trying to keep it fair so i'm just going down the list.

Nosecone + Radar - Sebastian

Pilot - Skull Leader

Front Landing Gear doors - Skull 0ne on hold

Cockpit only (seat section + hud) Skull 0ne on hold

Front Landing Gear Tow hook - Godzilla

R-L2 - ChristopherB

BC1 - Anubis

BCR1 - Anubis

BCL1 -Anubis

L-A3 -ycn610

L-L2 - GreenGuy42

Wings (both) - Godzilla

Front, Left and Right rear landing gears full - To177

*added*

if anyone on the parts list is getting some display stands from me, i'll ship the stands and parts together to save some loot for you guys....no reason to pay for shipping twice! :)

Edited by haterist

Hey Haterist - I've got a Roy 1S that I am parting out - so I can probably help out Anubis and Hurin, since they need parts off a Roy. I've also got a Hikaru 1A that is being parted out too - so we need to make sure we're not stepping on each other's toes, trying to help these guys out...

Haterists and Fulcy,

Thanks for helping out guys. I can save these re-issues for folks who want complete Valks since they are no longer in production and getting scarce now.

And yes, both Anubis and Hurin will require parts from a Roy to color match. Fulcy, go ahead and take care of them.

I commend the both of you for stepping up to help out the community.

Now I can go and source that 1/60 for those folks who needs parts for that.

OFFICIAL UPDATE

i will keep track of the orders(atleast my orders) in this thread and this thread only. i will make any and all updates in this thread ONLY.

i'm parting out 2 valks, the 1J hikaru and the 1S hikaru.

most of the valks parts are all the same and unless specified, i will offer whatever color part to fulfill your order.

RECEIVED:

Front landing gears (full) - to177 - ready and confirmed RECEIVED :)

Right landing gears (full) - to177 - ready and confirmed RECEIVED :)

Left landing gears (full) - to177 - ready and confirmed RECEIVED :)

S1 - strap - godzilla - ready and confirmed RECEIVED

L-W1 - left wing - Godzilla - ready and confirmed RECEIVED

R-W1 - right wing - Godzilla - ready and confirmed RECEIVED

P1 - pilot - Godzilla - ready and confirmed RECEIVED

C1 - Heatshield - Godzilla - ready and confirmed RECEIVED

BD8 - tow hook - Godzilla - ready and confirmed RECEIVED

BP8 - backpack hinge - Depthcharge - RECEIVED

SHIPPED JUNE 1ST:

BD8 - tow Hook - Rewooh - SHIPPED

R-L2 - right thigh? - ChristopherB - SHIPPED

L-L2- left thigh - ChristopherB - SHIPPED

BD2 - balljoint holding piece - Wasabi Elephant - SHIPPED

BD3 - balljoint holding piece - Wasabi Elephant - SHIPPED

SHIPPED JUNE 2ND:

screw cover - Ido - ready and confirmed SHIPPED

SHIPPED JUNE 3RD:

N2 - radar - Sebastian - ready and confirmed SHIPPED

N3 - nose cone - Sebastian - ready and confirmed SHIPPED

SHIPPED JUNE 4TH:

N4 - swing bar cover - Mervin - ready and confirmed SHIPPED

N5 - swing bar tab? - Mervin - ready and confirmed SHIPPED

R-L1 - right intake - Mervin - ready and confirmed SHIPPED

seat section - Mervin - ready and confirmed SHIPPED

READY AND CONFIRMED:

GP1 - gunpod - FlyingPika - ready and confirmed

BP-4 - backpack holding piece? - glenn52679 - ready and confirmed

THE PENDING LIST I WAS KEEPING IS NOW IN THE HANDS OF FULCY.

HE WILL PM YOU GUYS WITH YOUR REQUESTED PARTS AND TOTAL SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT.

Edited by haterist

fulcy,

supercool, lets post who were helping out so we don't screw up. i know i can hook up a bunch of members and eager to get rid of my valk parts. heres who i can take care of as of now.

the guys on the top list are dudes who got display stands from me, so i figure i can throw their parts in with the stands.

Chief - I'm going to give Neova a day or so to update his thread - I talked to him last night, and it sounded like there were a couple of orders up in the air, or that people didn't need parts anymore - probably nothing major. Also, the fact that I don't have the donner Roy yet (paid on tuesday - hopefully will get by end of the week, or early next week). You got AIM? send a message to fulcy so we can coordinate better...

In addition to the Roy tail fins I've already requested above, I'd like to humbly put my hat in the ring for the next available:

R-L2

L-L2

These are the upper leg/hip/intakes. Max 1A, Roy 1S, or Hikaru 1J/S color would be fine since these parts have no markings.

Both my hips on my Hikaru 1A have large cracks. :(

Thanks!

H

Hey Haterist - I've got a Roy 1S that I am parting out - so I can probably help out Anubis and Hurin, since they need parts off a Roy.

fulcy, you are my hero!

:p

Maybe we should have a seperate forum for parts exchanging. That way people could have their own thread that they could edit themselves. :)

H

Hey Haterist - I've got a Roy 1S that I am parting out - so I can probably help out Anubis and Hurin, since they need parts off a Roy.

fulcy, you are my hero!

:p

Maybe we should have a seperate forum for parts exchanging. That way people could have their own thread that they could edit themselves. :)

H

i think were going to use the copy and past method from each of our posts.

were getting it organized.....we have a "team" meatting at 5 o'clock high! B))

hey neova, saw your updated post and i'll get right on it. :)

everyones whos on my list,

i'll try my best to provide the speedy service for everyone but please keep in mind, i do have a job in the real world. :(

i will PM you when your order is ready and just so there is no confusion, i will take a pic of your parts order and send it along with your total. :)

Looking for a BP-8. I broke my friend's super VF-1J, and he just got the damn thing ;) With the demand for this part it looks like I might be making a recast from my Hikaru VF-1A. Plenty of silicone and resin at work. . . I've been away from the boards for a while, so what is the story on getting O.E.M. parts from Yamato these days? Any info would be apreciated. Thanks - J

I need part R-L2, the right 'thigh', for the 1/48th VF-1J Hikaru Ichijo.

I'd really perfer to just replace the entire leg(I'm uneasy with taking it apart) but will make do with just that part.

It cracked along the lower, inside edge of the intake area all the way inward and slightly up to where the 'hip' connects.

If you can help please leave ne a private message, will pay reasonible price or trade the part if you have a use for it.

Hey guys - Haterist and Neova mainly. I'll try to go through the list sometime this weekend, and summarize who I can get parts to - but I dunno when exactly. It wasn't bad enough that I hurt my hand in a car accident with a bus about a month ago, but I decided today to answer that age old question. In a fight to the death, who would win - your thumb, or a table saw. I wasn't aware table saw blades could be that sharp - grrr... :angry:

Hello Haterist,

First of all, thank you very much for what you are doing. ;)

Secondly, in keeping with the "fairness" you alluded to, I clearly precede "GreenGuy42" on the list. I'm on Part List #2, and he's on Part List #3, according to what has been posted since the beginning.

Now, for some unknown reason, I'm "pending," and his parts are ready to go? :huh: I have been patiently waiting, and ready to pay at a moments notice, and was surprised to see the sudden change based upon the fact that I have not been contacted at all.

Secondly, I contacted "Neova" quite a while back and told him I would also like to get "L-L2," in addition to my already pending "R-L2." I also added a post on May 8, advising of the same, and yet no update was made.

Once again, based upon my place on the list, and longstanding request, I would like to purchase:

R-L2

L-L2

The parts can come from any DYRL 1/48 valkyrie.

Please feel free to PM me, and hopefully update your post.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Edited by ChristopherB

TO EVERYONE,

i've contacted those members whos requested parts are parted, packed and ready to ship. :)

to those on the "READY" list, please confirm your requested parts are correct and you still need them.

chris b,

taken care of. :)

rewooh and rabidweazil,

the likely hood of your getting the heads before the 10+ people ahead of you is unlikely. :D might i suggest you contact monkey nugget(rob) as he has a resin recast of the 1S head....dunno about a 1J head though?

Weaseldancer,

everyone and their moms is looking for the piece and there are quite a few people ahead of you. sorry dood but you'll have to wait in line like everyone else. :(

Hello, I need a simple screw cover for my vf-1a 1/48 dyrl Max, i lost it the same day i riceved my Valk, and I am very bother about this...

Thanks

OK, Found it

Edited by Ido

In addition to the Roy tail fins I've already requested above, I'd like to humbly put my hat in the ring for the next available:

R-L2

L-L2

These are the upper leg/hip/intakes. Max 1A, Roy 1S, or Hikaru 1J/S color would be fine since these parts have no markings.

Both my hips on my Hikaru 1A have large cracks. :(

Thanks!

H

Hi,

Here's hoping I'm now after greenguy for the next available R-L2 and L-L2 (DYRL or Hikaru 1J) from anyone willing to provide one.

Thanks,

H

Alright guys - sorry I've been away, but I've been bummed about my thumb (damn bloody stump). Anubis, Hurin, I'll reply to your pm's tonight - and to anyone else I owe a response. Thanks for understanding guys!

Alright guys - sorry I've been away, but I've been bummed about my thumb (damn bloody stump). Anubis, Hurin, I'll reply to your pm's tonight - and to anyone else I owe a response. Thanks for understanding guys!

No prob, gotta take care of yourself first.

Hope you're healing ok.

PLEASE READ

there is NO WHEELIN and DEALIN for your parts requests.

simply put, we are doing YOU a favor by parting out our brand new valks to help YOU out.

if you think the our price per part(we all have the same prices BTW) is steep, then please go buy another valk for $140+ and fix it your damn self. :angry:

basically, come correct or don't come at all.

i apologize for the tone of my post but i find it exceptionally rude when we're trying to help out and people start asking for discounts.....WTF? this isn't lets make a deal. :rolleyes:

Neova,

now i know why you were so reluctant in parting out your valk. :rolleyes:

PLEASE READ

there is NO WHEELIN and DEALIN for your parts requests. 

simply put, we are doing YOU a favor by parting out our brand new valks to help YOU out. 

if you think the our price per part(we all have the same prices BTW) is steep, then please go buy another valk for $140+ and fix it your damn self.   :angry:

basically, come correct or don't come at all.

i apologize for the tone of my post but i find it exceptionally rude when we're trying to help out and people start asking for discounts.....WTF?  this isn't lets make a deal.  :rolleyes:

Neova,

now i know why you were so reluctant in parting out your valk.  :rolleyes:

Considering there has been no mention of price in any part of this thread, I hope you aren't offended if someone just says: "Uh. . . that's a lot more than I expected, is that the best you can do?"

To me, considering that prices are being kept so oddly secret around here, that's an entirely reasonable question to ask.

Fulcy hasn't provided me a price yet. But he seems like a nice guy and I doubt he'll be upset if his price is too high for me and I have to back out.

I think we all realize that you, Neova, and Fulcy are working hard here. But where a business transaction is involved and money is changing hands, you should expect people to balk once in a while. Especially when the prices are being kept so secret and even the buyer isn't informed of the price until the last minute.

Either way, If a valk costs $140. . . You only need to sell 14 parts at an average of $10 per part to make your money back. I have a feeling that for things like 1S heads and such, the charge is much higher than $10.

So, while I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say that we appreciate this service (for which we are paying), telling us (your customers) that you're doing us a "favor" and demanding that we just accept your prices and shut up. . . well, that's not right. Especially when the prices are kept secret until the last minute.

H

Edit: P.S. I also realize how annoying it can be to be engaged in an ongoing series of online transactions. When I sold my Star Wars collection, it was hell, hell, hell. Tons of emails. . . multiple trips to the post office, sometimes daily. Your efforts both here and in selling those acrylic stands is appreciated. And I can understand the need to blow off steam. But please don't let it get to you so much that you take it out on people who are just wondering if they are getting a fair price for a service and product you are providing for a fee.

Edited by Hurin

IMO I really dont mind paying $10 or even more for a piece I need.

In fact I hope Haterist and Neova to have a super nice business, so they can keep offering this service in future.

I also think there is nothing wrng by asking discounts, wich is quite normal thing to do when you buy stuff.

Agreed. I wish them all the best.

For the record: The prices for the parts I requested have come through and they are very reasonable. Which may also lend validity to Haterist's rant. I can't imagine bickering about the prices that fulcy just quoted me.

Best Regards,

H