Heavy Melder

Spitfire_BR

baxojayz

Ghadrack (2)

wwwmwww

THOR

Jardann

Lord Uglor

For what it's worth, I would split the payment in two, if only because I won't know the full shipping weight until the kit is done. The fact that it helps to soften the financial blow helps too. For any revisions needed to the list, just LMK.

28 is fine, assuming everyone confirms. I would ask everyone on the list to confirm with me via PM to double-check/add your mailing address and to also leave me your phone numbers which I need for the new customs forms. I will start taking a deposit of $200 CAD next Monday. I remain at your service, as usual, for questions.

Well, finally we reach the 30 people goal... Thank you all!!

Cap, after this could you please consider to do a reissue of the sitting Kamjin or sitting soldier?

I purchased the figure patterns from Capt a while ago, I just double checked and Capt send me the patterns for seated pilot pattern parts along with the standing, i have not made molds of the seated pilots yet but have good molds of the standing figures.

Capt. since i have the patterns for the figures, do you need any parts of the figures to do like a 1/2 torso modified parts with the open cockpit? I can send you a casting if you want/need one, don't know if you have any left to work off.

If anyone is going to need a full standing figure let me know (shameless plug sorry)

Oh and put me down for a kit too, 1 please

Well, finally we reach the 30 people goal... Thank you all!!
Cap, after this could you please consider to do a reissue of the sitting Kamjin or sitting soldier?

Edited by mslz22

I purchased the figure patterns from Capt a while ago, I just double checked and Capt send me the patterns for seated pilot pattern parts along with the standing, i have not made molds of the seated pilots yet but have good molds of the standing figures.

Capt. since i have the patterns for the figures, do you need any parts of the figures to do like a 1/2 torso modified parts with the open cockpit? I can send you a casting if you want/need one, don't know if you have any left to work off.

If anyone is going to need a full standing figure let me know (shameless plug sorry)

Oh and put me down for a kit too, 1 please

Hi Mike.

Shameless plugs are perfectly welcome! In fact once the Ger is made, if there's demand for a pilot upper body perhaps you can offer a kit for it. You'll likely have to mod the arms on the Zentradi soldier, but otherwise very feasible. Pilot will have to be shoehorned in with ample grease as usual :lol:

Mike, it should be great if you can offer a pilot for the N-Ger!! once you have the N-Ger in your Hands, of course...

Edited by cool8or

Hi guys! Deposit-Day is here, so get your wallets ready for a dose of pain--Captain style!!... That just came out all wrong, didn't it? :unsure:

Anyway yes, today I start taking deposits [$200.00 CAD] so feel free to Paypal me. Once again I'd like to remind you all to leave me your telephone numbers for the updated customs forms, which you can do via PM, or in the Paypal message also. I've already begun drafting and will begin the manual work either Friday or Monday the 9th. I'll certainly have my work cut-out for me! :ph34r:

Funny story about the N-Ger: for other mecha like the Regult and Glaug, I really had to oversize them to cram a proper pilot in the cockpit but if I look at the stats for the Ger as posted on the Macross Mecha Manual and Palladium RPG book, they list 16.4 and 16.8m respectively... That comes out to 22.2-23.3 cm in 1/72. I only had to make it about 1cm bigger than the stats to fit the pilot in.

I've already started sculpting slowly, I just couldn't help myself! As of right now, 14 slots still open.

Funny story about the N-Ger: for other mecha like the Regult and Glaug, I really had to oversize them to cram a proper pilot in the cockpit but if I look at the stats for the Ger as posted on the Macross Mecha Manual and Palladium RPG book, they list 16.4 and 16.8m respectively... That comes out to 22.2-23.3 cm in 1/72. I only had to make it about 1cm bigger than the stats to fit the pilot in.

I've already started sculpting slowly, I just couldn't help myself! As of right now, 14 slots still open.

So, probably you'll have the same situation with the Q-Rau, because the position of the pilot is similar.