Display Stands for 1/60 VFs?

Delta

Just an idea, Maybe the base can be the same on the Yamarcadia/Bandai DX. Not sure if it's possible, but you could design the top of the base to allow for a thin lock in style top plate that you lay on and rotate to lock. That way you can choose to display it with either the UN Spacy Kite/SMS/NUNS logo. This would also allow the user to not use the original bandai base if you don't want to. I hate the foot print on the bandai base because the back end is kinda long.

Posted an idea in the other thread did not realize there were 2 of these threads.. Would be nice to merge them.

Anyways the idea I had for you Yeti: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=40891#entry1112761

It is already set up that way, altough I prefer to have the separate bottom piece so it can be centered on the printable bases.

It is already set up that way, altough I prefer to have the separate bottom piece so it can be centered on the printable bases.

That would be possible with 3 notches on the insert. Once you lay it in you would twist it to lock it in to position and it would also center the design. Maybe I am bad at explaining this idea lol.

The base would actually be 2 pieces I guess, then the arm would still go through the slit in the base to lock in after you attach whichever base design you want installed in to the base.

Edited by Loop

Guest davidwhangchoi

why are we showing cats? is it for close313 or saitosad? are cats what's hot on the street? we should all change are our avatars!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

The influx of cat photos...it's starting to feel like Reddit!

Onto serious business and on topic, the stand designs look great. Count me in as another interested customer. I have only the stands included with my Valk toys and not all of them have stands so I could definitely use some more for my collection.

Guest davidwhangchoi

since we're posting cats, this is my cat but he just lies mainly on paper. mostly sunday morning.

garfield-monday-face.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Been reading some heavy stuff since morning, opened MW and saw the cats and valk pics. Totally made my day.

Gonna get some coffee now..

(head filled with cats and valks. my readings gone)

Hey let us know when you kickstart these!

Checked out. Voted. Love the new right-angle joint you came up with.

Thanks. It would be fun if this moves forward. Either way, I have my printed stands for my valks :p

Do you see the results of the poll? I set it to not be public.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I love the new design, but honesty I would prefer the more basic standalone arm that attaches to the Bandai frontier stands (like the one below). Is this something you might have up for sale at some point?

Thanks!

It is going to be cheaper across the board to offer one package of parts. You can make the stand you linked with the parts in the proposed kit.

Edited by ChaoticYeti