DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

i had 2 on preorder but just got refunded for my cdjapan one. i'm going to just get one and try and keep an extra yf-19

I never knew you could get a refund from CDJ, they always have a statement about not being able to refund it for exchange purposes or something like that.

I also decided just to get 1x this time around with CDJ. I primarily squad build if it makes sense, but this one does not make sense.

Edited by Loop

• 2 weeks later...

I never knew you could get a refund from CDJ, they always have a statement about not being able to refund it for exchange purposes or something like that.

I also decided just to get 1x this time around with CDJ. I primarily squad build if it makes sense, but this one does not make sense.

I guess I lied. I looked up my pre-orders and actually got 2x of the Prophecy. I may have been thinking 1x in fighter mode and another in battroid. I guess just the fact that I was able to get one in my cart on the first opening on NY made me do it too.

Looks like it is going to come with the craptastic base that the VF-171 came with. I wish Bandai could give us NUNS bases for the NUNS units. Bandai are so random, sometimes you get a non painted SMS base and other times painted. Then they give us the plain one that has no marking and no color, seems they would be able to be more consistent. Whatevs though, I am still going to enjoy this when I get my copies. :)

hope they fix the color on this. if you notice closely, you will see that the orange color is inconsistent.

Most likely an issue with the lighting. Also keep in mind that camera's can create a differentiation in color that your eyes would not be able to notice when viewing an object in person.

Eh, never liked the paint job on this one. Eveywhere I've looke I usually do business with they're all sold out, so this is pretty much an easy pass. But yeah I'd sure like to see some re-issues here, this is getting annoying. either reissue the VF-25S and VF-25A Michael or get the damn YF-30 done.

• 1 month later...

I'm waiting for this colour scheme instead since the orange makes it look too much like a construction worker and the green canopy face? looks better too. ;)

I am thinking that scan is kinda washed out. The 1/72 kit came out a long time ago btw.

I can't wait for this release. I really love the paint scheme and head style.

Ditto - this one is definitely getting displayed in Battroid. Too bad Bandai is (probably) going to use that same old purple gunpod.

-b.

Yeah, which is too bad considering the model kit clearly shows a Gray gunpod that looks excellent with the scheme.

Since it's the "prototype" I may pose it sans gunpod like I've done with my VF-X.

Edited by Mommar