Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

what if it's another valk.. for instant vf 11 max xl?

Even though it's mostly blurred out it isn't shaped like the Maxl. The Maxl doesn't have that antenna sticking out of the nose, which this obviously has. Also, the Delta Wing looks different between the two. And the blurred out feet aren't shaped the same either.

I can't imagine this being anything other than the 0D, which is cool, though I'm not sure what kind of a market there is for it outside of us here on the board. Is this another one like the VF-4 that modders like to collect?

If the image is any indicator, looks like they might be continuing the standard they're starting with the YF-19, and including a bunch of optional weapons. The 0D had single pylons right under the wingtips, and those long pointy missiles look like they might be AMRAAMs.

I'll be incredibly surprised if it's anything but the 0D, but I wouldn't mind getting a VF-14 (the SR-71-ish one, not the M3 version).

Well, if they are not just fooling with us with flyer, then it's a 0D for sure, which is great in my opinion! Not sure if they are redoing the entire 0 line though. Which one would you buy first it they would??

Other than possibly not selling well I don't see why they wouldn't redo the whole line. A lot of the mold could be re-used for the 0A/S I believe.

Roy Focker, along with Hikaru and Isamu are 3 big time sellers so they'll do the swing wing versions of the Zero for sure (if indeed this is the VF-0B). Shin just happens to be in two very cool looking valks even though he's most known for flying a magic log.

Other than possibly not selling well I don't see why they wouldn't redo the whole line. A lot of the mold could be re-used for the 0A/S I believe.

That's true. I guess if they spread them out through out the year it might work.

So they said 4 new valks and 1 new mold, is that one part of the 4?

I came into valk collecting too late for getting the old VF-0 toys, and the problems with them have made me hold back. But I would definitely buy the 0D and a potential new 0S and 0A as well. However, I had hoped Arcadia's next toy would have been a VF-5000. Oh well, better luck next time. :p

The tricky difference about the D is the different nose, since the rest of the changes are mostly aesthetic, and don't really have any effect on the transformation. Comparing the various model instructions, I don't think the nose on the D is actually longer, it's just a different profile because of the double cockpit. It'll take some redesigning of the chest area in battroid to work, similar to how the VT-1 and VE-1 are different from the standard VF-1.

The backpack mechanism might be a little redesigned as well, to remove the original tail mounts, and it'll need some kind of attachment to the back of the lower legs to connect the wings in fighter mode, but those should be pretty simple changes to make.

You're still looking at replacing or changing at least 1/3 to 1/2 the parts of the valk though.

That's true. I guess if they spread them out through out the year it might work.

So they said 4 new valks and 1 new mold, is that one part of the 4?

new mold. Part of the 4 means 4 repaints a year. New mold this year is the 19.

This is bad, I start visiting this site again and all kinds of wants start popping out of the woodwork. I am very excited to see the VF-0D finally.

You should come by more often! :lol:

vf-0d-gerwalk-lineart.gif

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

It would be great if they would make the slats and Fowler flaps moveable as well as the wingtips foldable too (but still be tight enough to zoom around the room!)

Hope they get the colors right----I see a lot of "way too blue" VF-0D's. (like the little M.Fighters one on Mr K's table)

The VF-0D is greyish-blue, not "BLUE!!!". It's not Max's -1J.

exactly my concern as well. hopefully they do test runs on the colors, like the v2 YF-19

It’s not the VF-14? I’m canceling my preorder! :lol:

The shape of the lineart and the blue colors on the text/background is a clear giveaway for the 0D.

Plus, Arcadia teased the VF-0D for some time now, and even hinted on the VF-9 Cutlass, which I hope we’ll see in 2015/2016.

Edited by OmegaD3k

I hope they plan the different variants of the VF-0s after the 0D! Please we need the "A" and "S" versions too!

If theyre reviving the Zero valks, then the Reactive armor is a must!

Though may seems to be a far fetched dream for the Octos, Destroid Cheyenne & Monster MK1

Mr. K is the color master! haha

I don't like the color of that VF teaser they just released. It's too light. I can't make anything out.

I'll be canceling my preorder whenver preorders are ready.

Silly Mr. K.