Nekki Basara Guitar

m0n5t3r

:wub: Damn, that's pretty cool. The specs on it actually look pretty damn good too. Seymour Duncan makes great pickups, and it's by ESP, the same guitar manufacturer a lot o big bands use, including Metallica. If I can swing it, I'll try to get one. It'd be awesome to play shows with this, and have people wonder what the hell guitar it is. I always wondered why a guitar manufacturer never made this, and well, here you go.

Hahaha, maybe I'll start guitar lessons for the Macross fans. Anybody wanna learn some Fire Bomber? I think this is probably gonna cost in the high hundreds, if not in the $1K range.

:wub: Damn, that's pretty cool. The specs on it actually look pretty damn good too. Seymour Duncan makes great pickups, and it's by ESP, the same guitar manufacturer a lot o big bands use, including Metallica. If I can swing it, I'll try to get one. It'd be awesome to play shows with this, and have people wonder what the hell guitar it is. I always wondered why a guitar manufacturer never made this, and well, here you go.

You'd play at a punk rock gig with that????

:lol::lol:

You'd play at a punk rock gig with that????

:lol::lol:

Probably not, but, it'd be a great gag for that. I have two other guitars for regular playing, a Les Paul, and an Ibanez.

Man, if I'm spending that much money on a guitar, I think I'd rather invest on a GIBSON DOT or an EPIPHONE replica .

Hahaha, maybe I'll start guitar lessons for the Macross fans. Anybody wanna learn some Fire Bomber? I think this is probably gonna cost in the high hundreds, if not in the $1K range.

He's the real thing in action guys!! Click below^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

That's probably not even close to the replica that's going to be offered. High end performers usually get all their gear tweaked to their specifications.

Man, if I'm spending that much money on a guitar, I think I'd rather invest on a GIBSON DOT or an EPIPHONE replica .

I have the Gibson already. As for my next "real" guitar purhase, I'm looking at a PRS, I believe the Swamp Ash or the ME Quatro. Here's one of them. http://prsguitars.com/swampashspecialnf/

I'm a guitarist, and I know it's not going to be cheap. If it's an ESP/LTD version, its should be between $1-2K. If it's an actual ESP, were looking at $2.5-4k. LTD is the "intro/intermediate" level guitar brand for ESP. Like Epiphone for Gibson, and Squire for Fender.

It's fun, but I've got other instruments, and mecha FAR up my list of things. It's pretty though, and the hardware is no joke.

ps. stringing it looks like a pain.

Edited by Axure

For those that bought the Ultra Fire CD with the pick now here's the guitar.

It has been almost three decades since I have had a guitar and if this was to show up...well...wife prefers Johnny Cash and think I would be asked to leave if started playing "butchering to be honest" Fire Bomber.

It looks great, but functionally, I'd only play this with my band of friends amongst the "anime" crowd. To that extent, how much do I really want it compared to the one I put up the link for, and there's a big difference. It's also something I'd have to play first to see how well the setup is. The Seymour Duncan p/u's are great, but that doesn't mean that this guitar would play well.

Well, if ya asked me, I don't think we can even compare this guitar to the one that you put up the link for. That particular PRS is just absolutely beautiful, but of course, I'm a guitar player too so functionality appeals to me more than anything else.

It looks great, but functionally, I'd only play this with my band of friends amongst the "anime" crowd. To that extent, how much do I really want it compared to the one I put up the link for, and there's a big difference. It's also something I'd have to play first to see how well the setup is. The Seymour Duncan p/u's are great, but that doesn't mean that this guitar would play well.

Edited by connor99

So would I.

Maybe, Yamato could also release Mylene's hand-held keyboard and a Gubaba to go with it.

Pure awesome.

Wow, all these posts and no one has corrected him yet? Okay I'll do it. Mylene played bass. Ray had the keyboard. Sorry. Had to do it. :lol:

But yeah seems like a fun collectible to have.

Edited by bigkid24

i would rather they make the tv style helmet/s if they were thinking of making more of these uber expensive stuff... but yeah, it's M7 time for Yamato so that probably wont happen.

Edited by m0n5t3r

Who do I have to shoot, Golgo13 style, to own this????

For real, it looks to be a HSS Strat with a bit of a modified body. Really nice specs for a guitar player actually, pickups are more a medium output vintage sound and the neck/fretboard on that will be damn comfy and you can get all EVH tappy on the nice maple. I like 22 fret models for that tone. $$$$$$$$$

Wonder if they will make a short scale Flying V like the fire valk for the 30th =P

My experience with LTD have been decent, nice feel to them, but a LTD SC207 and a ESP SC are worlds apart, even with the LTD being nice as well... I'm just rambling now.

Anyway, if someone happens to have one and need to let it go to a pro, track me down. I can give a kidney or something for collateral.