1/55's revisited

kanata67

So it seems the 30th anniversary Macross party has not run out of steam yet....as we approach 2014.....we can now properly celebrate the 30th anniversary of DYRL...

With that said...anyone up for 1/55 Bandai Hi-Metal VE-1, VT-1 and VF-1S Strike (Hikaru and all-new Roy!) re-issues with all new Tenjin box art? :rolleyes:

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, anyone know where to find the old 1/55 collection websites like the "Shirogane's Toylab" or the "Valkyrie Museum"? And other websites that showcase pictures of the 1:55 boxes, manuals and stickers, fighter, gerwalk and battroid modes in front, side and back views etc. Something like the mactama website? Or is there someone who was able to preserve these websites and their pictures?

Hello, anyone know where to find the old 1/55 collection websites like the "Shirogane's Toylab" or the "Valkyrie Museum"? And other websites that showcase pictures of the 1:55 boxes, manuals and stickers, fighter, gerwalk and battroid modes in front, side and back views etc. Something like the mactama website? Or is there someone who was able to preserve these websites and their pictures?

+100 Bump!!!

So it seems the 30th anniversary Macross party has not run out of steam yet....as we approach 2014.....we can now properly celebrate the 30th anniversary of DYRL...

With that said...anyone up for 1/55 Bandai Hi-Metal VE-1, VT-1 and VF-1S Strike (Hikaru and all-new Roy!) re-issues with all new Tenjin box art? :rolleyes:

Wow! Kinda called it! :o:rolleyes:

This thread is ten years old now, I can't believe it still gets posts. That shows the power of the chunkie monkey. Move over Arcadia the old guys are back.

Edited by big F

This thread is ten years old now, I can't believe it still gets posts. That shows the power of the chunkie monkey. Move over Arcadia the old guys are back.

Got very interested with the 1/55's again, what can I do. :wub:

Well once my new workshop is built ( a little way off yet) I intend to get very interested in my 1/55's again, along with all my Macros kits that are all boxed. There will finally be somewhere I can show them off after as well, air tight and UV stable. :)

Edited by big F

Valkyrie Factory in the 90s, what a web page that was. It was at the top of my list.

I miss all the old links... Valkyrie Factory, Rosario Love's Dreamflight, Valkyrie Exchange... because it wasn't just a store, it had a lot of interesting pages. Your cockpit and stickers was the tops too!

But now I rather keep my 1/55s pristine and original. The other toys provide all the articulation and extra detail. But they still can't beat the fun of transforming it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick Question:

Will the 80's Strike Parts of the VF-1S Strike Valkyrie fit the Bandai Reissues and the Origin of Valkyrie toys?

I saw the answer to this for strike parts, but I've got FAST packs with my reissue Max VF-1A. My question is: will the 80s GBP armor fit the Bandai or Origin reissues?

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...