Macross Mecha Manual Updated

no3ljm

I appreciate the enthusiasm. Enjoy :)

charger69

Yes, I have seen this image in a few of my art books, although the image you've posted may very well be the biggest and best version of this particular drawing that I have seen!
This "Great Mechanics - Summer G" book, is it available or relatively easy to obtain? I'd really like to purchase a copy.

akteon

I appreciate the thanks. I hope you enjoy all the content. There's lots to see, so make sure you visit all the sections of the site.

This "Great Mechanics - Summer G" book, is it available or relatively easy to obtain? I'd really like to purchase a copy.

I get nothing on the title "Great Mechanics - Summer G".

Poss. Great Mechanics G 2015 Summer?

I get nothing on the title "Great Mechanics - Summer G".

Poss. Great Mechanics G 2015 Summer?

I think it's the poss.

Publisher's HP: http://www.futabasha.co.jp/booksdb/book/listview/50200.html

Issue: http://www.futabasha.co.jp/booksdb/book/bookview/978-4-575-46488-7.html?c=50200&o=date&

note (current as of 2015/12/10): "この本は現在発売中です。" (= now on sale)

Edited by sketchley

Hahahaha, yeah there was really too much content for the update. It probably should have been separated into at least two separate updates. But the more material I built, the more I wanted the entire site to look like it was getting an upgrade. Which of course only made me want to build EVER MORE content. Had to finally step back and force myself to release this year, whether it was "finished" in my mind or not.

Now post update, I'm REALLY happy it's all finally posted online :)