Does anyone have any info on when these are going to be released? They keep getting pushed back at HLJ. I'm dying to get my hands on the FFR-31 Sylphid....I freaking love that design :p Hopefully it'll get more screen time in the last operation. Not sure if anyone got pics at Wonderfest.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

• 1 month later...

well, the jets are very nice,, love them,, they even look transformable. :lol:

but the story is kinda boreing,, it could be the bad expression of the charactors as like someone said early "they look way too depress and is on crack or something", the desigin/ art work of the charactors, or lack of supporting charactors, the story the list goes on and on. Even if the main charactor dies I wouldn't be bother, the same goes to every other charactor. The only nice thing going for this is Yukikaze (AI JET) :D

I simply can´t understand how Gonzo could produce 4 episodes to date with absolutelly no story or resolutions on character´s backgrounds.

If anyone who could do that, its Gonzo. They suck. Its like all the world's best animators and the worst screenplay writers are there. :p

I simply can´t understand how Gonzo could produce 4 episodes to date with absolutelly no story or resolutions on character´s backgrounds.

If anyone who could do that, its Gonzo. They suck. Its like all the world's best animators and the worst screenplay writers are there. :p

Disney's been doing it for years. Of course, now that they're stopping traditional animation altogether they're blaming it on us for not liking their recent string of craptacular movies.

Episode 4 is out. Just saw it, OMG! WOW! There's one action sequence, and it's totally amazing. Try to watch it on a 5.1 surround system, and turn up the volume.

Are you sure you saw ep 4 because the official site said ep 4 wont be releaed until april 23. I saw the preview on their official site and it seems like ep 4 takes place on earth. Rei even talks to Lynn Jackson and we also get to see the Jam attack a carrier battle group. Pat are you absolutely sure you saw this?

Episode 4 is out. Just saw it, OMG! WOW! There's one action sequence, and it's totally amazing. Try to watch it on a 5.1 surround system, and turn up the volume.

Are you sure you saw ep 4 because the official site said ep 4 wont be releaed until april 23. I saw the preview on their official site and it seems like ep 4 takes place on earth. Rei even talks to Lynn Jackson and we also get to see the Jam attack a carrier battle group. Pat are you absolutely sure you saw this?

The raw is out on bit torrent.

There were some early prototype pics a while back in a thread but I can't remember which one. The release dates keep getting pushed back considering all of them where originally slated to be released by Feb 2004. I haven't seen anything new on them at all. Hope they are not scrapped.

Chris

Way off topic but Yukikaze has 7 topics all in a row now... :o

Yeah.....I think that last plane looks like a YF/VF-19.

....and this is WAY too many Yukikaze threads for one forum.

TIME TO THREAD MERGE. B))

EDIT. I never knew A7 was a huge Yukikaze fan. :lol::p

Edited by UN Spacy