Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

Says year will be released/ price undecided on the VF-0S poster.

Thank you treatment! Much easier to compare. Looks leaner on the new one in that pic.

Edited by wmkjr

Hmm, I already have a 0S (exploded shoulders and all), and I'm in the market for a Shin 0A with the ghost booster, so I'll definitely pick a 0A up at least. I've got a 0D on preorder so we'll see how that turns out and if it's good enough I'll replace my old 0S with a new one I'll pull the trigger on that too. I'm quite excited actually, now Arcadia just needs to re-release the VF-1 FAST packs...

Says year will be released/ price undecided on the VF-0S poster.

Thank you treatment! Much easier to compare. Looks leaner on the new one in that pic.

It's a bit challenging to discern details with those overhead show/stage lights regarding the Arcadia-0S head, but I think it's quite flatter than the Yammie.

At the same time, the chest-area of the Arcadia-0S looks smaller/more-compacted and more curved/rounded than the rather flat Yammie chest-area of my 0S.

Also, even angled like the pic, the back cape/wing-area of the Arcadia-0S is not as wide an area as the old Yammie-0S.

Edited by treatment

Guest davidwhangchoi

smh...

looking at the pictures...

these things look ready to go, i don't think they're in the prototype resin stage as when the 0D first debuted. hopefully spaced out to help our budget.

Hmm, I wonder if the fins by the intake was an error on the VF-0. The cad drawings, VF-0S Gerwalk, and the VF-0A Battroid doesn't have it. But the VF-0S Battroid and VF-0A fighter has it. Maybe they rushed to get this to display. Also, those holes are screw hole covers. The VF-0D prototype has those holes with screws at the end..

Edited by wmkjr

smh...

looking at the pictures...

these things look ready to go, i don't think they're in the prototype resin stage as when the 0D first debuted. hopefully spaced out to help our budget.

That's what I thought. They have not announced a new mold for 2016. If they spread this through out the year they can announce the new mold at the end of the year and work through out 2016 on it, do a late release intead of an early one as they did with the yf-19 and the 0d.

depending on what add on parts they release for these things will determine how many multiples of each will have to buy! -_-

seeing how big the VF-0 is to begin with, armor parts is gonna look the bollocks! :D

post-21335-0-11692700-1423377458_thumb.jpg

I'll happily pay $300 US for these.. and another $200 for the armor parts!

Edited by spanner76

Man, I'm thinkin I might go two S and one A...HELL YES on this news :)

...unless they release an armor bundle or some other bundle on the S...oh, man, first world porblems!

Edited by xrentonx

I really do hope any potential armor would still work on the originals, since I really don't think I can justify getting new copies of the good VF-0s I have.

They look nice and all, but there's really no improvement in looks, just in function, and they'll likely stay in fighter mode anyway.

I'm not getting rid of my one S and one A I already have from Yamato but the narrower chest and overall improvement on the looks (especially in the side by side) has me more than sold. If they announce the Ghost and armor I might die from the awesome overload.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Ya trollin' me? Believe it or not the license issue got a little hairy there.

EDIT - at least that's how the story goes... obviously I was never in the room.

actually, believe it or not, i really like your works and give major props for your reviews and great photos.

it's just the speculation and opinion side that gets a little hairy.

Man, I'm thinkin I might go two S and one A...HELL YES on this news :)

...unless they release an armor bundle or some other bundle on the S...oh, man, first world porblems!

I'm going 2S and 1A. The second S can be dressed up in the armor I'm hoping they'll make.

Anybody want to take odds the new mold for next year is going to end up being the SV-51?

I might just go two each..

You and Jenius have been at it for awhile now is what I'm talking about. It never seems to end well is all.

Edit: If you can do what you do amicably then by all means.

Edited by xrentonx

Guest davidwhangchoi

Really? I see lots of things in all three modes that are different.

you have a keen eye, i think you were the first to point out the holes for the possible frontier fast packs on the yf-19. and you were the first to identify possible armor attachment points, hopefully they're not just screw covers missing.

Guest davidwhangchoi

You and Jenius have been at it for awhile now is what I'm talking about. It never seems to end well is all.

look xrentonx, it doesnt matter if we did in the past or are now, we're talking macross zero, my last comment was of mutual respect to jenius. if you think we're going to argue then that's life. lets move on shall we?