Bandai 1/250 Macross Fighter Collection

CF18

I have not gotten any of these but this last set looks like a must! Where do we order?

For a box of 12 random pieces, all the usual stores sell them - HLJ, HobbySearch etc. AmiAmi usually have the best before-shipping price v.s. other major stores. You local hobby store may sell the random packs. For selected pieces try the for sell forum here, or pay premium on eBay for a complete set.

I have my 250's in storage, but noticed today that my beloved VF-2SS was missing... after frantically searching the house for an hour I located it.

If anyone needs a comparison/scaling pic here it is B)) , next to my 1:72 scale YF-19.

DSCF2016-1.jpg

Edited by Ghost Train

• 2 weeks later...

After many long months and much hard work on Ebay,

My collection is finally COMPLETE!

(until MFC4 comes out in November)

Yesterday the VF-25F Sheryl 'Galaxy' version from MFC1 arrived. Unless there are some I don't know about that's my last one.

Here's my collection with labels showing which is which. (Click for bigger)

post-7229-128145417034_thumb.jpg

Edited by Horatio Positronic

Yesterday the VF-25F Sheryl 'Galaxy' version from MFC1 arrived. Unless there are some I don't know about that's my last one.

I don't remember where I saw it, but i had thought there was another 1/250 scale fighter that I didn't see in your collection. It was a VF-1A Max with the zentraedi uniform paint job....It may have been a custom but i could have sworn that it was being sold as part of a box set. Anyone else know of which one I am referring to? :huh:

Blue

I don't remember where I saw it, but i had thought there was another 1/250 scale fighter that I didn't see in your collection. It was a VF-1A Max with the zentraedi uniform paint job....It may have been a custom but i could have sworn that it was being sold as part of a box set. Anyone else know of which one I am referring to? :huh:

Blue

I'm pretty sure that was either a custom or from one of the other recent "trading figure" series that were fighter-only.

Edit: Yep, from the Chara-Works 1/144 collection:

http://2008reviews.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=866

Edited by Vostok 7

Looks good mate! I'm still one shy, the series 2 secret. I have mine all set up in my display case. Some of them were hard to get to work with the stand. The VF-0D was one off the top of my head. Did you have that problem?

It was a VF-1A Max with the zentraedi uniform paint job....It may have been a custom but i could have sworn that it was being sold as part of a box set.

I actually have that one from the Chara Works set, it is a little further right from where the picture cuts off on my Desk o' Macross.

Some of them were hard to get to work with the stand. The VF-0D was one off the top of my head. Did you have that problem?

Yep, it was a little tough to balance. When I get home I'll see if I can take a picture of how I did it.

There's where I put mine, and I can shake it around either by the stand or by the plane and it doesn't come loose. It wedges on there just right.

I'm pretty sure I tried it from there, but it didn't work. It's way in the back row in my display case now, but next time I re-arrange I'll give it a shot just to be sure.

Thanks for the tip!

Edited by Rabidweezil

WOW! That is just awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Another pic. The Armoured Ozma looks like it has gold instead of yellow highlights.

4947601568_f40b3264a3_b.jpg

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/09/non-gundam-updates-from-hobby-japan.html

I thought that was the case from some of the other pics I've seen. Bandai did the same thing waaay back when they used to sell Mobile Suit in Action Gundam figures in US retail. All the Gundam wing MSIA's were first put out with Yellow, and then again later with Gold.

And I have yet to see any indication of a secret in series 4. In all the other series they had a black dot over 1 or 2 valks in the early group shots. Hopefully I can get a full set with 1 or 2 boxes.

• 1 month later...