Macross toys price help.

Gardemog

It's been a long time MacrossWorld!

I have a couple of questions and I would like to know if someone could be so kind to help me answer them.

One of my friends wants to sell some of his Macross Yamato Toys because he and his wife are waiting a second son. The thing is, he he doesn't know how much will be a fair price to ask for them (neither do I)

The toys are the following:

1-Yamato Macross VF-1A 1/48 First Edition - This one is missing a hand and have some minor paint wear in the black parts of the legs (in the part where the legs attach to the body when the Valk is in Fighter mode).

2-Yamato Macross 1/48 Super/Strike Parts - These are like new, still in their box.

I would like to sell one valk too:

3-Yamato Macross VF-1S Hikaru with Super/Strike Parts 1/60 V2- This one is "new". I say "new" because it came with a broken shoulder: I remember being very upset, this things are not cheap and when you buy one you expect to be flawless, but no!! this one had a broken shoulder!! So, I put it back in his box and I haven't touched since then.

I hope you can help.

Thank you so much!

You can try the what's it worth? thread in the collectors section. I would also try to look at the for sale section and see if there are current item listings that are similar to gauge a good asking price for here. I think on Ebay you can research the sold prices too. Good luck to you and your friend.

Edited by wmkjr

You can try the what's it worth? thread in the collectors section. I would also try to look at the for sale section and see if there are current item listings that are similar to gauge a good asking price for here. I think on Ebay you can research the sold prices too. Good luck to you and your friend.

Wow! I've been away from MacrossWorld for a very long time that I didn't know about the "what's it worth?" thread. I'll definitely try there (with photos) and I'll do my research on ebay too.
Thank you so much,
Regards!