Arcadia 1/60 YF-19 Macross Frontier Super Parts WF Exclusive By T-Rex

EXO

I haven't forgot, had to order some other stuff that should be here tomorrow, I had to paint the parts because the original grey/blueish/green color really looked bad, finishing touches should be done by sunday....

post-623-0-32125800-1408137525_thumb.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

attachicon.gifVF19B4&AT.jpgSo the main reason I panted the T-REX parts were to match the original FB color, when I had the unpainted parts on it didn't look good, it was a greyish blue as you can see.

damn looks real... 19 advanced.

• 1 month later...

Sorry I've been busy. I'm already behind a few projects since most of my time this past summer has gone into cycling. Plus I vowed to make use of my ps4 that I picked up last year, now that I picked up Diablo which I finally opened last night and played an hour and I picked up destiny with the white ps4 that I have yet to open. I've had that bundle sitting in the Mac room for two weeks already. Benson is way ahead of me already in levels. =(

Sweet will definitely be asking. I've been saving up slowly to get another bike.

For now this is how half of my squad is set up. Debating to open one of the yf21 to pair up but I already have a set displayed with the ghost and I don't want to break the cycle of having a spare of each version of the yf21IMAG0418_zpseilcdaaq.jpg

• 8 months later...

Sorry to resurrect this thread, thought it was more appropriate than the YF-19 Arcadia one. Original post below.

Coincidence? TREX selling the Advance set again for Wonderfest Summer 2015. http://maruta.be/trextoys/69, anybody going and wanna get me a set (of course with compensation for your time)?

Edited by wmkjr

They should produce more. If it's just an event exclusive then it's pointless to go head to head with Bandai's VF-19 Advance. :unsure:

Would still love to have this on my YF-19's. But easy pass if it's too expensive. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Damn! I want a set now :lol: wasnt there a limit of 20 sold at the event?

Not sure how it was for 2015 Wonderfest, but when I went to the 2014 Wonderfest, they had a license for 20 units. They were able to make an additional 20 by producing them in another color (20 grey, 20 brown). I assume this is what happened this year too.