Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

How did I miss that? I literally searched for b-club stuff the other day (on yahoo and mandarake)???? Thank you! ... now where do I get the money...

Edit: so turns out I really need to learn to search Mandarake in katakana! B-club macross yields nothing and neither does feff or gigamesh but ギガメッシュ (gi ga me -shyu) go right there! no wonder I couldn't find it! I'm pretty ok with reading katakana too, so it would good practice!

Edited by happy_spike

You don't need insurance with that do you? :p

hehe! if you're referring to the McLaren.. well I actually do need to go re-assess my collectibles for the home and contents insurance as this year I have had quite a few additions which I want to make sure will be covered in case something crap happens.. :rolleyes:

oh yeah my pre-order Autoart McLaren F1 GTR LM came in yesterday! such a sweet looking model! Detail is amazing! best car ever!

attachicon.gifAutoart McLaren F1 GTR LM.jpg

Nice! I have a few myself, this is one of my favorite car.

You don't need insurance with that do you? :p

If you live in the States, you don't need insurance, because it's not street legal. :p

@Saburo Awesome pics mate! Dinobots have to be me fav Transformers! How many of them have you got? You should post up a group pic of the all! If you have them that is..

Thanks! Sludge was the first release by Fansproject, so it will be a while till all the dinobots are all released :( But once all are released, I'll take a group shot. :D

Looks great.

Saburo your pictures always look amazing!

And I really really want those new dinobots now. that looks so good. Keep posting the new ones when they come out!

Thank you both. :)

@happy_spike, its a really cool figure. Slag/Slug is supposed to be released this month so hopefully I'll have another dinobot to photograph soon. :)

Edited by Saburo

Nice Dinobot Saburo!

I don't think there is a Transformers fan out there who is not fond of the Dinobots. :-)

Is 3P also going to come up their version of Grimlock? I understand the MP version is quite nice already.

Nice Dinobot Saburo!

I don't think there is a Transformers fan out there who is not fond of the Dinobots. :-)

Is 3P also going to come up their version of Grimlock? I understand the MP version is quite nice already.

The Dinobots are a favorite of mine. :)

3P refers to 3rd party manufacturers.

From what I have been reading and seeing there are few 3P companies releasing a Grimlock. Fansproject (the maker of figure I posted a pic of) will be releasing a Grimlock and another company will be releasing their own MP class of Grimlock.

Thanks! Sludge was the first release by Fansproject, so it will be a while till all the dinobots are all released :( But once all are released, I'll take a group shot. :D

ahhh that makes sense.. yeah not being a Transformers fan I don't know what is or not out there. But yeah the Dinobots rock so a group photo will be mad!

Those pics have sold me even harder on the FP Dinobots line...just a few more days until I'm on a fresh billing cycle on one of my credit cards :)

Can't wait for the next pics on Not-Slag!

Oh, I didn't know that 3P stands for 3rd party! That's something new I learned today!

(Que G.I. Joe Music....)

"And knowing is half the battle!"

:lol:

Yes, one of the many lessons we learned from cartoons. :)

ahhh that makes sense.. yeah not being a Transformers fan I don't know what is or not out there. But yeah the Dinobots rock so a group photo will be mad!

I can't wait for the all of them, the last one will be released summer of 2015. :unsure:

Those pics have sold me even harder on the FP Dinobots line...just a few more days until I'm on a fresh billing cycle on one of my credit cards :)

Can't wait for the next pics on Not-Slag!

Next round of toy buying for you. :)

I was very impressed with the FP Dinobots, and I am glad they are making them. I really like the design direction they took. :) Not-slag is looks really good too, can't wait to get him.

Only thing I don't like is the gaps in the foot. I guess that's for transformation?

The head detail makes up for it though.

Any diecast on it?

The gaps in the legs are not too bad, and yes the head sculpt and detail is really good. He's a solid figure and from what I can tell the wing parts in bot mode are diecast. I am guessing because they are cold to the touch.

ok so again it ain't Macross related but im just too excited and had to share this with all my friends in here!

I just found me one of the Holy Grail's of Formula One model car collecting! A True Scale Miniatures 1:18 scale Tyrrell P34 Silverstone Trophy Race car!

These things are rare as F@#% and next to impossible to find one for sale! I have been looking around for ages and by sheer chance found this one by accident!

She is MINT! Brand new never used or displayed! Due to the hefty cost of this model car, it will replace my other Tyrrell P34 cars I have which I already have a buyer lined up!

Here are some photos of what it is I bought for all you folks out there who aren't quite up to speed on F1 car models.. for others who are in the know you can enjoy the pics!

The pics below do not belong to me. I will collect my car next week.

post-21335-0-39835400-1412335999_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-40024600-1412336001_thumb.jpg

post-21335-0-67636100-1412336002_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-23874300-1412336004_thumb.jpg

post-21335-0-29882200-1412336166_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-52094500-1412336005_thumb.jpg

Nice! I'm a big F1 fan as well! Although I only really started following the sport around 1996, this car had always fascinated me. Great find!

As long as I can remember I too have been fascinated with the six wheeler!

Its a shame that after the rules changed to allow cars to have only 4 wheels that no other strange or quirky designs appeared in F1.. apart from Gordon Murrays Brabham fan car. Which is also awesome!

I know nothing about F1 and I'm amazed that car exists and isn't some scifi magic car :p

Hehe! Yeah it does look like something out of a cheesy 70's or 80's futuristic sci-fi racing movie eh! What makes the car even cooler is that it even proved to be a fairly successful concept and actually won a race finishing 1st and 2nd at the Swedish GP in 76!

Edited by spanner76

Thanks man! I should send it up to you Saburo so you can take some sexy photos of it for me! Hehe!

The P34 would be awesome to photograph! hehe

My dad would love to see it (he's a die cast car collector). I only have one car in my collection.

Ebbro 2010 Super GT 300 - IS350

14296930163_02ed694006_b.jpg

I got my waterslide decals in the mail today. :D Thanks again Falcon18 for the link.

decals_zps8ced11a2.jpg

Edited by Saburo