Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Since the unveiling of the SV-262 what are the tots abt it?

post-15116-0-94899100-1446102638_thumb.jpgpost-15116-0-57867100-1446102643_thumb.jpg

like i mentioned in the delta annoucement thread, the legs seem to be more aligned to wing-facing rather than top/down thrusting...which may mean more of a built for speed valk.

Am not sure abt the size of the tyhruster protrusions tho...it seems quite ok in the lineart but from the model its a bit elongated?

However the color scheme is a quite fetching...

I would like to thk that it would be gold plastic, however thats going to prove to be a challenge for bandai in form fitting the parts together.

I dont thk they can color inject sperately on a single sheet of plastic but they have the scale and experience as a toy company so who knows...

either that or it could be a very elaborate piece of tampo...if they pull it off they will have a notch higher on their tampo-kingness!

Edited by seti88

And the Draken somehow have the traditional VF-1 look in the silhouette. Looks interesting. ;)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I suspect that they only used the VF-1 silhouette by default cos they havent figured out how it transforms! :lol:

fighter mode first, figure out the rest of the details later!

Edited by seti88

Yeah all of that gold paint is going to need some industrial strength top coat to prevent gold flakes flying everywhere during transformation. :D

Bandai has done similarly for the VF-27's with their mix of green/purple and white lining, so i suspect it wouldnt be much different in implementation here..

Just realised the 262's variations arent that visible...seems like its still a Work in progress... :wacko:

attachicon.gifsv-262_poster.jpg

Or .....drumroll....there arent any more variations! :o

The only variation (besides color and insignia's) I see is the Lead one has pointed front wing tips and the others do not. Also, the 2 VF-31's with Insignia's also have double head lasers.

If Frontier is any indication... all of them! Multiples if they have various add-on packs (which they probably will). :D

So, about 6 SV-262s, and 5 VF-31s...including all the future online exclusives of course.

Man, Bandai must used to be in the dairy products business, cause they sure are good at milking stuffs.

Edited by Reaction Warhead

The only variation (besides color and insignia's) I see is the Lead one has pointed front wing tips and the others do not. Also, the 2 VF-31's with Insignia's also have double head lasers.

That does seem to fit in within established antagonist structure's...the case of the VF-27's again? One main commander, sub and CF's...

So, about 6 SV-262s, and 5 VF-31s...including all the future online exclusives of course.

Man, Bandai must used to be in the dairy products business, cause they sure are good at milking stuffs.

Am not too sure now abt the 5(or is it 6?) variation count. It looks almost to be 3 only based on the poster and from what wmkjr pointed out..

That does seem to fit in within established antagonist structure's...the case of the VF-27's again? One main commander, sub and CF's...

Am not too sure now abt the 5(or is it 6?) variation count. It looks almost to be 3 only based on the poster and from what wmkjr pointed out..

I'm not sure either, but I do see 6 valk and 5 girls guys in the poster.

I don't think the other sv-262 are cannon fodder, the middle one has sine red trim. I think they are all different, but only subtle differences.

I am sure they have worked out gerwalk and battroid already, but can't make the reveal yet.

This is going to hurt my wallet.

So, this is just sailor moon in spaaaaaaace.

sailor moon was already in space.

anyways, I'm fingers crossed right now for one of the green ones. the more conventional wing and color scheme does a lot more fore me