DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

was able to bag this.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/search.do?searchStrategy=keyword&action=keyword&doujin=all&keyword=vf

hopefully I'll got it :)

edit:

notice there is a MISSING notice in translation. :unsure:

Bag exactly what from the search page, chyll2?

Probably this;

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1361546.html

It's the first thing I noticed when I checked this morning, but there is a missing "polystyrene".

-b.

Cool! Y7000? That's a good cheap price. Polystyrene? Hmmm. Probably the hands, or the pilot figures, or the stand attachement for the pilot figure. Or missing some stand attachment perhaps? Either way, that's still a good buy for Y7000. ;)

Bag exactly what from the search page, chyll2?

I guess I was too excited earlier. I put the wrong link. Just as Kanedas stated below, it is the VF-25F priced at 7k yen with missing tray/polysterene.

Probably this;

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1361546.html

It's the first thing I noticed when I checked this morning, but there is a missing "polystyrene".

-b.

thanks!

yep, that is correct. I am currently requesting pics before paying. I actually dont mind missing a tray or polystyrene, I would be so damn pissed if the valk itself was lost in translaton :wacko:

*snip*

yep, that is correct. I am currently requesting pics before paying. I actually dont mind missing a tray or polystyrene, I would be so damn pissed if the valk itself was lost in translaton :wacko:

Oh no. Paying $100 after shipping and handling with a missing valk??? Hahaha! :lol: They should probably need to hire someone who knows how to speak Nihonggo properly as well. Hehehe. ^_^

For those who's looking and missed the reissue PO a few months ago for DX VF-25S Renewal. There's one at Jungle. Opened and classed as B for Y22680:

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=959081

it was actually there for half a week now, I guess. It got there along with other "B" frontier stuff (I guess one guy decided to dump all of his collection)

Im pretty sure the folks out there are waiting what will happen in November ^_^

and yeah, there is a sealed version at 27k yen. Again, no one is biting YET.

good for you, chyll2! glad it worked out!

thanks. Good thing that they reply fast as well.

Wow, if that's all that's missing, that's an insane price for what you're getting. Effectively half off the retail price.

initially, I was expecting that the stand would be totally be missing since some translation tool says Tray as missing, which I dont mind, since the standard Bandai Stand is something I can live without

Better pay for it it fast and release it from the styrofoam. Tampo/painted parts and styrofoam contact is definitely a no no.

there were a total of 8 pictures, one of them shows that they do have the plastic cover for the valk as well. I just hope that they plan to use it when shipping the item.

I got the pics from mandarake, it seems like that the small styro block is missing and the box is heavily dinged is the reason for the cheaper price.

accessories and stand is there

DSC029101_zps1624c530.jpg

Congrats chyll2! As what KB said, that's a deal of the year. Imagine a renewal valk cheaper than its V1 counterpart. ^_^

I wonder if Bandai will ever do a 25F Super bundle, in blue, and call it the "Gilliam custom"

That would be kinda cool.

Maybe, MAYBE, if they've done a 3rd run of renewal 25S, a 2nd run of 25G and 25A. IMO Another blue tinted 25F wouldn't entice most people after 4 runs of 25F's while the other variants are still sought after.

-b.

• 2 weeks later...