Does not bode well for me...

Did you not lock down a Hulk and Cap? Just a few days ago HLJ had them both back up, for like, an hour, I was hoping you and the others who initially missed out might have gotten them in that golden hour. Maybe they'll pop back up on HLJ one more time before release.

Did you not lock down a Hulk and Cap? Just a few days ago HLJ had them both back up, for like, an hour, I was hoping you and the others who initially missed out might have gotten them in that golden hour. Maybe they'll pop back up on HLJ one more time before release.

No, I'm still relying on BandaiOnline.

My Ebay seller I got my Hulk and Cap from sent me a message saying they'll both be shipping out tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone have any more news on their Cap and Hulk pre-orders? Looks like Nippon-Yasan had them back up for a bit while I was asleep but they're gone again now.

I've been monitoring several Figuarts threads/discussions on different sites, it seems NY randomly got more stock last night, HLJ had some more a few weeks back, and apparently AmiAmi had a small second batch of pre-orders. I'd say monitor HLJ today, they seem to get more little pre-orders here and there the day before release then most other sites.

My Ebay seller I got my Hulk and Cap from sent me a message saying they'll both be shipping out tomorrow afternoon.

I've been monitoring several Figuarts threads/discussions on different sites, it seems NY randomly got more stock last night, HLJ had some more a few weeks back, and apparently AmiAmi had a small second batch of pre-orders. I'd say monitor HLJ today, they seem to get more little pre-orders here and there the day before release then most other sites.

Yeah, both figures have been put back up at Nippon-Yasan several times while I was indisposed. Doesn't much matter, the two I already ordered are paid for so it's not like I can just pull out now if it's a scam. I messaged BandaiOnline and supposedly they claim they'll be shipped after the weekend and asked me to verify my address.

Hulk and Cap look cool.

1437721574888.jpg

1437704471154.jpg

1437700009105.jpg

In other news the Bandai MonsterArts line is giving us yet another repaint, though, I can't complain too much, this new Ghidorah is a 2.0 to the original version, which I had and hated because it was a mess of QC issues. This new version has sexier paint, non self destructing wings, improved/actual neck articulation without heads popping off left and right, and some other snazzy little new accessories.

1436925670833.jpg

1436925793216.jpg

I'm getting one, and I'm very glad I caught this news. I was going to order a Mecha King Ghidorah on Tuesday, skipping that now, nothing wrong with Mecha King Ghidorah, I just prefer the original look, I personally think he looks more badass without robot parts, I also I think it's more iconic.

How is Cap?

Based on all of these photos it doesn't really look like Hulk and Cap really mesh with how Iron Man looks visually.

This Cap is a highly poseable figure, final product as is their advertised sample.

I think bandai had improvement on human face sculpture, a better toy to play with than figma, and we get 3 swappable eyes to change within his 2 heads, the outlook still taste a bit Japanese animation style compared to western animation style hasbro figures, If you need replica of the real actor's face, hasbro also fails on that area, even hot toys cannot achieve that.

Edited by CRYO

I watched a few of the reviews on youtube for these figures and I have to say that they seem pretty disappointing. The choices they made on a lot of the joints makes them extremely limited, especially The Hulk's legs. The fricking Marvel Legends Hulk figure has more articulation there. And they wind up being gappy around the torso. Apparently the plastic feels really cheap too.

I haven't run into any of these things with my figures, I just received them yesterday and next to my B-Fighters they're my favorite Figuarts. I saw the review where the guy said Cap felt cheap, he must not own any other Figuarts, it feels like the exact same plastic they usually use. Hulk was based on Broly's body, so looking at him you could easily figure out what we'd be getting, a green half naked version of Broly, which is great, and what I wanted. Marvel Legends Hulk having barely one advantage doesn't say much to me, because Marvel Legends still look god awful, my only complaint with either figure is Hulk's faces, they're just not up to snuff in my opinion. I don't notice much gapiness on Cap, he's damn solid, like I said with Hulk, look to Broly, he's too buff to not be cut up the way he is, I still think he's amazing, and I still think these are the best Avengers figures you can get without going down the boring expensive Hot Toys route.

I haven't run into any of these things with my figures, I just received them yesterday and next to my B-Fighters they're my favorite Figuarts. I saw the review where the guy said Cap felt cheap, he must not own any other Figuarts, it feels like the exact same plastic they usually use. Hulk was based on Broly's body, so looking at him you could easily figure out what we'd be getting, a green half naked version of Broly, which is great, and what I wanted. Marvel Legends Hulk having barely one advantage doesn't say much to me, because Marvel Legends still look god awful, my only complaint with either figure is Hulk's faces, they're just not up to snuff in my opinion. I don't notice much gapiness on Cap, he's damn solid, like I said with Hulk, look to Broly, he's too buff to not be cut up the way he is, I still think he's amazing, and I still think these are the best Avengers figures you can get without going down the boring expensive Hot Toys route.

I'd like to compare it myself but I've been waiting for two days and all I've been told is that it's been processed through a sort facility in Tokyo and haven't had a single other update in 48 hours. I hate EMS.

So in theory my Cap and Hulk have shipped. USPS says processed through sort facility in Tokyo on the 29th, so it looks like SOMETHING was shipped by BandaiOnline actually, but now I've had no other updates. Either something was faked to look like something was shipped or it actually did and it's just my luck that JapanPost has effed me and lost my package.

So in theory my Cap and Hulk have shipped. USPS says processed through sort facility in Tokyo on the 29th, so it looks like SOMETHING was shipped by BandaiOnline actually, but now I've had no other updates. Either something was faked to look like something was shipped or it actually did and it's just my luck that JapanPost has effed me and lost my package.

They might have just mixed your EMS with their SAL stuff by mistake.,

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the segmented design on Bruce Lee. It just looks really dorky and aesthetically fugly on him.

I'm grudgingly tolerating the segments on my Hulk. It doesn't really extend his reach and cannot make his closed fists touch each other.

The segmented design is only really tolerable on SHMA Godzilla since the coloring can camouflage 'em.