Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

Well. I thought maybe I was the only one who thought that V.3 was getting a bit long. Although, truth be told, I was not. So here is to a new thread with some amazing poses. I will start it out with some of mine from the last version of the thread. JOIN ME!

LISTEN TO ME POSE!!! :huh:

against board conduct

1JBattlePose1.jpg

1JBattlePose2.jpg

PowerStance1.jpg

PowerStance2.jpg

Mini1S2.jpg

Vouge2.jpg

Vouge3.jpg

Now your turn!

...to help populate this thread a li'l. just some old pics from the old/other thread that i like/miss... (too caught up waiting for news about new valk purchases to take new pics of old stuff :lol:)

i missed this crappy pic, lol... :)

gallery_8437_264_26048.jpg

a few recent ones from the other thread...

gallery_8437_264_59857.jpg

gallery_8437_264_44375.jpg

gallery_8437_264_389.jpg

Thanks for contributing! Apparently there has been some offending going on. I do apologize. But then again.

Maybe I pray to Minmei. Maybe she's my savior. I should be allowed to have her as my idol and my avatar if I so choose, correct?

Taking the pic down from the pose is one thing. But my avatar as well. Well. Some people are just lame. I was reading through the Rules and Guidlines and I noticed it did not say anything about religion EXCEPT for "no religious discussion". So if there is no discussion can I have my avatar pic?

Trying a different light. I don't believe there is a difference. :( I am going to have to get 2 lights and just quit messing around with this 1 light business.

CMsMinmei.jpg

Edited by JCSaves

Thanks for contributing! Apparently there has been some offending going on. I do apologize. But then again.

Maybe I pray to Minmei. Maybe she's my savior. I should be allowed to have her as my idol and my avatar if I so choose, correct?

Taking the pic down from the pose is one thing. But my avatar as well. Well. Some people are just lame. I was reading through the Rules and Guidlines and I noticed it did not say anything about religion EXCEPT for "no religious discussion". So if there is no discussion can I have my avatar pic?

Trying a different light. I don't believe there is a difference. :( I am going to have to get 2 lights and just quit messing around with this 1 light business.

CMsMinmei.jpg

haha, I was actually going to tell you that putting minmay on a cross was going to piss someone off but then I figured we have a member here named "christ" so folk here had a sense of humor... guess not.

haha, I was actually going to tell you that putting minmay on a cross was going to piss someone off but then I figured we have a member here named "christ" so folk here had a sense of humor... guess not.

some people are just no fun, case in point: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&p=778753 :rolleyes:

I would like to officially apologize for contributing to blasphemy.

I did not mean to be insensitive. I thought it was a funny image and idea and when a member with a name like that asked for someone to photoshop a cross behind the minmay doll I figured that it would be safe and all in good fun. But now to hear that someone was offended does make me feel guilty for contributing. I have always been of the belief that people should be able to laugh at even the serious things from time to time but I do understand that it crosses the line for others. In any case I am sorry. It was me who did the photoshopping and posting of the image in question so if anyone should be burned at the steak it should be me. And if for nothing else.... ROBOTECH ROCKS!!!! Greatest English Dub of ALL TIME!!!! (Just kidding)///

whoa ver 4 already?!

good to see people getting their hands busy with their toys.. wish i'll the luxury of time to get back to my old trigger-happy-self.. my poor digicam's getting rusty..

some shots i've managed to find in my HD.. these aren't really new ones:

3152919958_aafcb3864d.jpg

2572733739_39927fc91a.jpg

2581017074_ccddf5154f.jpg

2583405537_7ac6c4cabb.jpg

desature option for camera

2686027930_3524e0115e.jpg

and focal bw

2693479592_5d0a439fd1.jpg

Edited by MaveRick

lol what happened? V.3 got locked? Ohh, JCSaves? Someone had a go at your user name? lol JC rules!

Hey, love the fact you opened it up with clear FP's mate, mines still in Tokyo waiting to be sent with some other stuff i haven't had the money to finish paying for lol.

NICE to see it displayed!!!

Why i've been slack and away? I've started work finally!!! So yes i'll be adding something special soon enough. :) Nice pics guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

throw in my latest masterpiece anyways just to show i'm still around. :p

maxinflight.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

...to help populate this thread a li'l. just some old pics from the old/other thread that i like/miss... (too caught up waiting for news about new valk purchases to take new pics of old stuff :lol:)

i missed this crappy pic, lol... :)

gallery_8437_264_26048.jpg

Did you get yourself one of these accessary? lucky guy.

Humor :huh: What's that?!? :p

some people are just no fun, case in point: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&p=778753 :rolleyes:

Too true and oh so sad. I love nude art. As does Miriya I see from his posting.

I would like to officially apologize for contributing to blasphemy.

I did not mean to be insensitive. I thought it was a funny image and idea and when a member with a name like that asked for someone to photoshop a cross behind the minmay doll I figured that it would be safe and all in good fun. But now to hear that someone was offended does make me feel guilty for contributing. I have always been of the belief that people should be able to laugh at even the serious things from time to time but I do understand that it crosses the line for others. In any case I am sorry. It was me who did the photoshopping and posting of the image in question so if anyone should be burned at the steak it should be me. And if for nothing else.... ROBOTECH ROCKS!!!! Greatest English Dub of ALL TIME!!!! (Just kidding)///

You were not intentionally being offensive. No one was. Just someone cannot handle certain things and so be it. We will be forgiven. All of us will.

whoa ver 4 already?!

good to see people getting their hands busy with their toys.. wish i'll the luxury of time to get back to my old trigger-happy-self.. my poor digicam's getting rusty..

Thanks for the contribution Mave. Your shots are always outstanding.

asn.jpg

AWESOMENESS!!! Great pose!

lol what happened? V.3 got locked? Ohh, JCSaves? Someone had a go at your user name? lol JC rules!

Hey, love the fact you opened it up with clear FP's mate, mines still in Tokyo waiting to be sent with some other stuff i haven't had the money to finish paying for lol.

NICE to see it displayed!!!

Why i've been slack and away? I've started work finally!!! So yes i'll be adding something special soon enough. :) Nice pics guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

throw in my latest masterpiece anyways just to show i'm still around. :p

LOL. Can't wait to see some more crazy cool poses from you Ruskii.

at least he didn't call you a racist. <_<

:lol:

Ouch. That had to hurt.

I have a request! Can someone post pics of VF-1, YF-19, YF-21 and a VF-25 next to each other in Battroid and Fighter modes? Thanks!!!

I know I have seen this somewhere. I will search. I may not have enough time till later. By then you will have it I am sure.

at least he didn't call you a racist. <_<

:lol:

haha, oh wow...

(there's an amusing anecdote I'm not remembering isn't there. :unsure: )

have some mecha (I haven't felt motivated to take new pictures lately, I need new stuff :( )

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4347.jpg

whoa ver 4 already?!

some shots i've managed to find in my HD.. these aren't really new ones:

dude, im still being amazed all the old pics you posted..... up to this day. add those to the macross group pool http://www.flickr.com/groups/410751@N23/ @ flickr

as for me i wont be reposting mine here again.....too lazy but you can check them here http://www.flickr.com/photos/vegas-macross...57612269020796/

Edited by Vegas

Perv. B))

But watch how far you take those. Rule 2 of the Rules and Regs: #2 No graphic or vulgar descriptions/depictions of sex or sexual content.

The moment it starts getting "hentai" the thread gets shut down.

There's sarcastic comment in there but I'm not going to say it.

Anyway ....

Someone know of a good camera to use for taking pictures? I don't want to use my cell phone.

Also B/c someone is going to ask:

Flex-Stands

There's sarcastic comment in there but I'm not going to say it.

:rolleyes:

I'm giving a bone here Dr. Evil. I can just as easily click on the lock thread button.

Well I'm not surprised at all, since the valkyrie in question is piloted by none other than Guld "Teh Rapist" Bowman.... must have run out of meds again.

IMO it looks more like the Rolling Stones Janet Jackson cover. Guld obviously volunteered.

I'm giving a bone here Dr. Evil. I can just as easily click on the lock thread button.

Now now. Either lock it or don't. Either way, there will be another Strike A Pose thread opened. Are you retaliating because someone says something not to bright? Why? Be the bigger person. You are the mod. Why respond? Responding shows weakness. Just chill on your thread lock trigger finger. We all want to have fun. And everyone else might as well place nicey nice by the rules. All in all. I'll prob be the one to get bitch slapped for trying to keep it real.

Now lets do some f***ing Posing!

Sorry.....charging my batteries....30 more minutes should do. I'll be back. :unsure:

Now now. Either lock it or don't. Either way, there will be another Strike A Pose thread opened. Are you retaliating because someone says something not to bright? Why? Be the bigger person. You are the mod. Why respond? Responding shows weakness. Just chill on your thread lock trigger finger. We all want to have fun. And everyone else might as well place nicey nice by the rules. All in all. I'll prob be the one to get bitch slapped for trying to keep it real.

Now lets do some f***ing Posing!

Sorry.....charging my batteries....30 more minutes should do. I'll be back. :unsure:

Smart. Say that if I lock the thread there'll be another new one opened. Do we Really want to play the Banhammer game cause I've got the bigger one. Last person to trY it got himself a nice lifetime ban. Be the SMART person and stay out of it when a mods being Nice with a smilie faced respOnse. That'd be the smart play.

Keeping it real real.

Smart. Say that if I lock the thread there'll be another new one opened. Do we Really want to play the Banhammer game cause I've got the bigger one. Last person to trY it got himself a nice lifetime ban. Be the SMART person and stay out of it when a mods being Nice with a smilie faced respOnse. That'd be the smart play.

Keeping it real real.

Okay then. I get it. I got a bit Cocky. But comeon now. I understand what you're saying. Unfortunately I am really bad about realizing some peoples humor or misinterpreting what someone is saying because I didn't factor in the smiley. My bad Dang. I'll be more considerate.

Edited by JCSaves

Told you I would be back.

1S Hikaru - "Comeon boys, let's do our jobs and make sure all these people can enjoy the songs of Miss Minmei!"

The Boys - "DECULTURE!!!"

ProtectionDuty.jpg

try putting a thing sheet of paper or something over the light, it's coming out way too hot and blowing out the whites on the valks.

try putting a thing sheet of paper or something over the light, it's coming out way too hot and blowing out the whites on the valks.

Thank you. I will take that into consideration. I still am using the same 1 lamp. I am thinking I may get what I need within a week.

Thank you. I will take that into consideration. I still am using the same 1 lamp. I am thinking I may get what I need within a week.

the 1 lamp is fine, you're getting good light out of it, but like a thin paper napkin or parchment paper, something to diffuse the light a little so you don't get that blown out look you're getting on the 1j.. which is so white it just acts like a giant reflector.

nice pictures though, keep the blasphemy free work coming! :p

I love this picture. Which statue is this again? Is it the one with the rickenbacker made by yamato? Link? I want!!! (Great "eyes" on that one!)

yep, the lovely lovely Arisa from yamato (I'm a huge Shunya Yamashita fan ^_^ ). Mines the original (and long out of stock) purple haired version >link<. the brunet recolor can still be had though >link<. the color choices aren't as good, but I do like the new glasses and tuxedo color bass. I'd buy this one too but all my toy money is going to macross goods lately (WHY YAMATO, WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!?)

Thanks anime52k8 for the links. I will need to sell some stuff to get this beauty.

JCSaves, I love the 4 Hikaru's and one minmei. {insert imagination} </perv>

a slightly opaque tupperware lid may be a decent makeshift diffuser too. Whatever you use though dont burn down your house!