1/72nd scale monster V2.0....any interest????

mslz22

I did make some serious strides in finishing up the new pattern and I am pretty happy with the new look. I will try to get some pics up soon after i smooth over a few parts and get some nice primer on it.

I still do not know when i will get to the molding/casting part on this. I am finishing up a couple of casting projects for other peoples kits (the way i actually make $). Then i want to finish up the 1/48 "boss pod" since i am soooo close on that. I also may throw in something small for a change in between, a bit of a 1/32nd scale "accessory", for the Captains "beast", something in purple. I've already checked and he has no plans for a purple accessory and i need a couple for my beast kit.

thanks

mike

Any news?

1/60 not sure on the size, the issue with 1/60 seems to be some lack of interest because it's not really a model making scale for macross, there are some cross over guys like me that collect the toys and do models as well, but not sure how many.

I really want to tackle this in 1/48 at some point, especially if THOR gets his destroids rolling in 1/48. There was someone else here who wanted to it in 1/48 so i will yield to him, if he decides not to do it I will take a hard look at it.

It would be a long time before looking at this in 1/48, but now that i have a rotocast machine (and a good one at that) I can say that it's in the possible category. Unfortunately the issue with all the kits i want to do here is that "paying" casting jobs always get bumped to the top of my list. Like many of the guys here on the board i do these because i love the subjects and I am happy if i break even and get a little more for the next projects supplies.....

mike

Hi!

Maybe am I a little late, but I'd like to say (again) that I still definitely be interrested by a 1/72 monster.

I just have to say, that I can't anymore sell a kidney to make the budget :D

You'll make a dream come true, thanks!

I'd gladly move the 1:3000 Macross over to make room for a 1:72 Monster on the main shelf. It would certainly be the single largest item in the collection outside of the VFM50 Minmay. I'm more than happy to pay extra for time and supplies. Just let us know, please.

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys,

I seem to have lost track of things over the past 18 months, but not much seems to have happened!!

What did I miss? Hope it wasn't Monster v2!!!

Best wishes,

Graham.

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys,

Finally I'm back in circulation properly after 17 months of medical problems! The January post was just a rattling of old bones . . .MINE!!!

Have I missed anything; there hasn't been much activity by the looks of things?! (Tumbleweeds!)

Graham.

Sorry to hear about your problems, hope you are feeling better and stay that way.

Anyway, did make some progress. I will likely finish this this summer, long story but needless to say that some things got bumped up on the priority list for reasons beyond my control...see the link for the progress..

thanks

mike

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=37927&hl=monstar

Hi Guys,

Finally I'm back in circulation properly after 17 months of medical problems! The January post was just a rattling of old bones . . .MINE!!!

Have I missed anything; there hasn't been much activity by the looks of things?! (Tumbleweeds!)

Graham.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...