Mecha Ghidorah is pretty cool I guess, I have the original Ghidorah so I'll stick to him, I think he's much more iconic. I'm getting a little pissy with the MonsterArts line, they keep putting out a lot of re-worked figures, and they keep giving us more Godzillas. Another Kiryu, another Ghidorah, another Godzilla? It's getting pretty old, where's Titanosaurus, Anguirus, Showa Gigan, Hedorah, Kumonga, Varan, I want some more variety, these past couple of releases have been pretty meh in my opinion, and future releases aren't looking much more interesting, as I said, another Kiryu, Ghidorah, and Godzilla 2014. Here's to hoping they fixed his wings, my Ghidorah never had any breaks, but I've heard plenty of horror stories from others.

• 2 months later...

My above complaint still stands, especially with this newly announced release, but I guess it's cool for anyone that missed out.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2014/10/24/s-h-monsterarts-godzilla-millennium-special-color-edition-coming-in-aprilmay-2015/

godzillamillenniumcolor02a.jpg
This is personally my favorite MonsterArts Godzilla mold, I'd highly recommend grabbing one if you're interested, the original 2000/Millennium release that I have shot up in price, so if you missed out, you should get this guy.

So I only ended up breaking into the core 5 rangers, I'll mess with Green and White later. Plain and simple, these guys are amazing, I immediately assembled the Power Blaster, very cool indeed, great articulation and the the accessories look fantastic.

post-12821-0-78576500-1414306901_thumb.jpgpost-12821-0-58677400-1414307131_thumb.jpgpost-12821-0-76703000-1414307178_thumb.jpgpost-12821-0-80234700-1414307219_thumb.jpg

I only ended up getting pink, green and white. I did get the full sailor moon team though.

Have you posted pictures of the full team anywhere, I'm personally not much for Sailor Moon, but I'd still like the see the whole Figuarts team assembled.

Great pics! Quick question, did you touch up your MonsterArts G2014 or did he come like that? Yours looks quite clean, mine unfortunately came with less then half his teeth painted, he has a healthy amount of red paint on the front of his mouth, and one wonky eye, he honestly looks quite goofy and I'm pretty disappointed overall :(.

Apparently there's some sort of special Blu-ray release of Godzilla that's going to include a red version of the MonsterArts Godzilla as well.

http://news.toyark.com/2014/11/03/amazon-japan-exclusive-sh-monsterarts-godzilla-2014-blu-ray-143707

Also, Age of Ultron FiguArts as well.

wc01.jpg

Wow I'm glad I saw this, I almost wasted money on those over-priced Figma Avengers, I'd much rather get a Figuarts team. I'm excited, I'm wondering if they'll be doing the whole team and not just Thor, Cap and Hulk, I'd like Widow and Hawkeye since Figma pulled a moron move and skipped over them, plus, of course, I need a SW and Quicksilver.

To be honest Iron Man is there in the back too, but we've seen him already. I'm pretty excited for these as well though I am disappointed there aren't silhouettes for the rest of the team (or a Hulk Buster Armor and Ultron himself) as well. I've been VERY happy with my Marvel Now Iron Man and want to get War Machine plus the two from Iron Man 3. Hopefully these will be out around the time of the movie instead of lagging behind by a year.

Actually, hopefully Bandai goes whole hog with Marvel licenses and we get better figures then those damn Hasbro Marvel Legends toys (with a few exceptions.)

To be honest Iron Man is there in the back too, but we've seen him already. I'm pretty excited for these as well though I am disappointed there aren't silhouettes for the rest of the team (or a Hulk Buster Armor and Ultron himself) as well. I've been VERY happy with my Marvel Now Iron Man and want to get War Machine plus the two from Iron Man 3. Hopefully these will be out around the time of the movie instead of lagging behind by a year.

Actually, hopefully Bandai goes whole hog with Marvel licenses and we get better figures then those damn Hasbro Marvel Legends toys (with a few exceptions.)

bandai just showed like 70ish new sh figuarts figures at tamashi nations. check the link below. not much marvel stuff...but maybe they are just getting started. between shf and figma i hope we get at least one good hawkeye, widow, and fury though (neither have shown those, both have announced or released thor, ironman, cap, and hulk). a loki, chutari, and ultron would be nice too.

http://www.tomopop.com/tamashii-nations-2014-event-reveals-some-70-new-s-h-figuarts-35843.phtml

i'm most excited for the star wars figures and ....rock lee! lol.

frakk YEAH DOMON KASSHU!!! They need to do a Master Asia though for proper School of the undefeated of the east posing action.

That and tuxedo mask almost makes up for announcing a figuarts Olaf and not Anna/Elsa.

So I checked out the list of upcoming Figuarts, why are they making the snowman from Frozen and not the two sisters? I mean, I wasn't much for Frozen personally, but that seems odd, I'm sure they'll come down the line but it seems weird for the first figure from the film to be him. Also, wasn't there a prototype Figuarts Batman back at some point, I could have sworn I remember seeing an unpainted prototype that wasn't cut up and fixed with joints yet, is he still happening?

yeah i'm pretty pumped for those. i just cancelled my order for the vader model kit from bandai. the recent star wars black vader is ok but i am assuming this will be better (from the looks of it)

The Vader looks great. Too bad the Stormtrooper doesn't look nearly as good as the Hasbro one. I imagine, like the other Figuarts figures, this Vader won't quite measure up to any of the Hasbro versions just like their Iron Man figures are all slightly too short to look good next to the Marvel Legends figures.

I'm disapointed in bandai right now. They're aparently doing Frozen Figuarts, but instead of Anna and Elsa, they're making Olaf. :(

http://www.plastikitty.com/home/tamashii-nations-2014-frozen

but on the plus side, they're making Tuxedo Mask. <3

O, but they are doing Anna and Elsa as well... at least according to this: https://twitter.com/Plasticronins/status/528402873743581185/photo/1

Edited by mechaninac

O, but they are doing Anna and Elsa as well... at least according to this: https://twitter.com/Plasticronins/status/528402873743581185/photo/1

tumblr_lt4j13O2tZ1qbs4u5o3_1280.png

:edit:

oh, figuarts Zero, I see... hmm. :mellow:

:edit::edit:

so will the Ice castle be a tamashii web exclusive or what?

Edited by anime52k8

The Vader looks great. Too bad the Stormtrooper doesn't look nearly as good as the Hasbro one. I imagine, like the other Figuarts figures, this Vader won't quite measure up to any of the Hasbro versions just like their Iron Man figures are all slightly too short to look good next to the Marvel Legends figures.

hmm, i 'm not sure about that. the hasbro black series appear mostly (except the undersized leia) to be accuarte to the 6" (1/12) scale. The SHF iron man is JUST short of that (the figma btw is not). it remains to be seen what they do with the star wars guys (they did just put out model kits in the proper 1/12 scale..well they they are marked 1/12th adn will be out this month), but hopefully they do go pretty close to 1/12 scale. personally if i was bandai i'd have developed both those kits and the SHF together and see what engineering/sculpting you could shared and what you couldn't. we shall see i guess.