DX VF-171EX from Macross Frontier

charger69

Well i think so myself, perhaps a couple of customer cancel their orders...

but contgrats for getting your preorders in Bluemax.

=)

Thanks bro! Really was lucky! Now I am assured I would get at least 1 copy. So for those out there still Trying to get one, use the browser add-ons (mentioned in the last couple of pages) to help notify you once a website updates/ changes. It helped like in my case.

In battroid mode, the shoulders look extremely wide on this thing...moreso than the 17S. I wonder if that is one of the design flaws, or if it's just the color that puts it in the forefront.

http://macross2.net/...71-battroid.jpg

The CG model angled them up a lot to make them look smaller

Noticed that a few days ago. I hope these can do the same thing. It looks very odd with the super football pads, or maybe something similar to that old style of women wearing the business jackets with the super stuffed shoulders.

I've pre-ordered 12 units, not sure how many I am going to get.

I am keeping 2 and Macrossfan00 is getting 1. Any left over will be offered here first (at compariable non-ebay prices), then Franks and eBay.

Edited by nanoplasm

I am keeping 2 and Macrossfan00 is getting 1. Any left over will be offered here first (at compariable non-ebay prices), then Franks and eBay.

Let me know Nano. I didn't have the money at the preorder time but I will when my tax return gets in soon.

As of 1:25 PM EST, the preoder is still open. I did not go for it as I already have one reserved with HLJ, but I did preorder Alto's Fast Pack set and Ozma's Armored Pack set. Their prices are very competitive, their choices of shipping methods are comprehensive, and they only invoice you when the item is within 2-3 weeks of release, at which time I'll PayPal them. Now, I just hope they come through...

Edited by mechaninac

I did place a pre-order with them at least for now. Would be interesting to know what skull leader has to say about them. I am a little concerned that the formatting for the delivery address is totally messed up and doesn't even list the state.

I'd be interested in one once you get them, please let me know :)

If you have any left, I'll probably get one from you.