Tamashii Online Exclusive DX Chogokin Tornado Parts for VF25F/G

IXTL

Sorry to hear that Mommar. I am surprised mine actually showed up today.

I have put the parts on, but I am exhausted from work so I'll setup the studio tomorrow and take some photos then.

Thanks. Not the end of the world by any means, just irritating after waiting for so long. I have plans for those armors.

@wmcheng, Awesome weathering and great photos.. I hope to one day get a light tent too so I can start taking some better pictures..

@saburo, Needless to say, great photo. Even your quick shots beats some of our best shots here. :lol:

Sorry to hear that Mommar. I am surprised mine actually showed up today.

I have put the parts on, but I am exhausted from work so I'll setup the studio tomorrow and take some photos then.

Here's a quick shot from my coffee table.

14891611140_e611bea5b1_b.jpg

that Looks so good. I kind of want to get the G tornado parts even though I don't have a 25G... :(

Both of my sets arrived today, but to my dismay the box came like this:

FE0199A7-C14B-4F86-BD78-CCF7020478F1_zps

7745CD32-67AC-4928-BA73-CF8FEE45CEB6_zps

EBED0A0C-C8E5-4871-8794-EF39BF1FD78E_zps

F961B496-9CBD-4F7A-BD98-AC4530EA12BF_zps

The G parts seem to have been unaffected, but my F parts box was really bad. I did a fast look over the F parts and they appear to be OK. When I get time I will inspect them really good to make sure there is no damage to the actual parts themselves.

VF25G with Super & Tornado parts ^_^

fZ5S1Da.jpg

Very nice!

that Looks so good. I kind of want to get the G tornado parts even though I don't have a 25G... :(

Maybe get a set in hopes of a G reissue? I still have to take pics of the G Tornado parts on the YF-25 for you, maybe those pics will convince you to get a set. :D

The G parts seem to have been unaffected, but my F parts box was really bad. I did a fast look over the F parts and they appear to be OK. When I get time I will inspect them really good to make sure there is no damage to the actual parts themselves.

Geez, its almost like Hasbro or Toys R Us sent that out. :( Sorry Loop, I hope the parts are ok.

Edited by Saburo

FE0199A7-C14B-4F86-BD78-CCF7020478F1_zps

7745CD32-67AC-4928-BA73-CF8FEE45CEB6_zps

EBED0A0C-C8E5-4871-8794-EF39BF1FD78E_zps

F961B496-9CBD-4F7A-BD98-AC4530EA12BF_zps

Where did you order them from?

NY, but I would think it was the carriers that damaged the boxes.

Oh no! And on a holiday weekend no less. I empathize with you, Loop, and hope those parts are okay. In your shoes, I would call in the incident since it is EMS. I hope crushed packages aren't becoming a trend with the post office.

@loop Yikes! It's always my concern how packages are handled during shipping. It's good atleast that the parts itself weren't damaged.

@saburo Those photos are making me feel bad not owning a 25G! The Tornado parts seem like a perfect match for it. Awesome pics man!

Maybe get a set in hopes of a G reissue? I still have to take pics of the G Tornado parts on the YF-25 for you, maybe those pics will convince you to get a set. :D

Stop making me want to buy stuff! :wacko:

and I'll need 2 VF-25G's if I get tornado armor form them, since it looks really good with the tornado parts in fighter mode, but I think it looks better naked in battroid mode.

That looks amazing! Thanks for posting those, Saburo.

Thank you. You are welcome glad you like the photos.

Good pics Saburo! I can't wait to put mine together

Thanks, glad you got both of your Tornando sets. Looking forward to your pics.

@loop Yikes! It's always my concern how packages are handled during shipping. It's good atleast that the parts itself weren't damaged.

@saburo Those photos are making me feel bad not owning a 25G! The Tornado parts seem like a perfect match for it. Awesome pics man!

Thank you, I hope Bandai reissues the 25G. Yes, the Tornado parts match with the 25G nicely.

Stop making me want to buy stuff! :wacko:

and I'll need 2 VF-25G's if I get tornado armor form them, since it looks really good with the tornado parts in fighter mode, but I think it looks better naked in battroid mode.

I could say the same for you. You have some really cool stuff on your flickr page. :) Gerwalk and Battroid look nice, but fighter mode is where it shines.

Just got my tornado parts today finally. Pulled out one of the wing attachments and the first thing I thought was, "God, Bandai sucks." It felt WAY too heavy even before adding on the boosters on the end, to say nothing of the additional covers or the extra missile boxes. And that brace for Gerwalk that locks the legs in a single place is a terrible design. Not happy with these parts. Completely half-assed.