Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

^ I remember seeing that somewhere in this thread too. This one's said to be Arcadia's first general release after all the made to orders before not counting the 1J.

February huh?

Wonder if they have settled on the next PT toy....or will they just milk the VF-0 for a while...

That's what someone here said too. I don't read Japanese so I could be wrong.

Edited by Falcon18

Im pretty sure I got my 19 from AmiAmi. I remember being as happy with the price as i was going to be given the overall expense. I'll probably do the same this time, I ALWAYS miss out on HLJ orders. i think the last thing i got at HLJ was the Macross Quarter when they dropped it to $90.

Im pretty sure I got my 19 from AmiAmi. I remember being as happy with the price as i was going to be given the overall expense. I'll probably do the same this time, I ALWAYS miss out on HLJ orders. i think the last thing i got at HLJ was the Macross Quarter when they dropped it to $90.

but, so far, arcadias release are all kind of easy to P.O....not like bandai.....IIRC.

I know. I was just playing it safe with my wording in the case that it wasn't.

And TKing, I wasn't directly aiming at you. I was only trying to make the point that people should just stop stressing on something that has been acknowledged to be changed. Clearly there are other priorities in life than to stress about the colour of a toy. Also, Mr.K is the guy who actually designs and settles the valkyries (correct me if I'm wrong) so no, definitely not just "some guy" on Twitter. He's the one sort of in charge in this. I don't wish to argue. Just asking people to relax. There's still months to release. And yes, I know this site loves to nitpick on every single detail. At the same time, companies can't please everyone.

Also, you're not the only one spending a pretty penny on this. So is everyone who intends to get it. Peace. :)

The color might not change though. What if the floating head says the max blue is how he likes it? A toy company can't go against the wishes of the macross creator. Perhaps japan likes toys to be brighter to match the anime color style of making it look cartoonish? While other places prefer less flashy paintschemes but we are not as important? Notice how popular macross 7 was with its clown valks over there compared to macross plus?

The color might not change though. What if the floating head says the max blue is how he likes it? A toy company can't go against the wishes of the macross creator. Perhaps japan likes toys to be brighter to match the anime color style of making it look cartoonish? While other places prefer less flashy paintschemes but we are not as important? Notice how popular macross 7 was with its clown valks over there compared to macross plus?

Yes, they can.

See Walscream and Takara MP-11.

Guest davidwhangchoi

great shot

random comment to mr. k on the picture

おー!肩関節が以前の物とは変わってるのが分かりますねぇ。

oh! The shoulder joint it is understood to have changed with the thing before. (shoulder no longer has same ball joint design from before)

his response:

ボールジョイントを止めましたね~。(足首は健在だが)

It is - ..the stop.. as for the ball joint. (Though the ankle is alive and well. )

does this mean the ankles are not changed from the previous design, or does it mean the ankles have ball joints that remain?