Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

I don't like the color of that VF teaser they just released. It's too light. I can't make anything out.

I'll be canceling my preorder whenver preorders are ready.

Silly Mr. K.

You sound like a Macross world poster :D

This is just fantastic. The 0D is one I've wanted for years so I will eagerly anticipate its release.

I'll also look forward to the 0S and 0A that will likely come later.

The Zero VFs are some of my favorite designs but the Yamato toys just didn't hold up.

More excited for a possible 0S re-design then an 0D (which is cool, and I'd buy one, but it wasn't anything I regretted not having from the first Mac Zero line).

Would also be kinda funny if this new mold is something from left field and not at all a VF-0D. :ph34r:

-b.

More excited for a possible 0S re-design then an 0D (which is cool, and I'd buy one, but it wasn't anything I regretted not having from the first Mac Zero line).

Would also be kinda funny if this new mold is something from left field and not at all a VF-0D. :ph34r:

-b.

Yeah but then what is it? Certainly not something that's delta wing that's been featured in a series.

While also being flown by one of the main Hero's of the Macross universe.

Remember they are trying to make popular valkyries to make money.

Considering we guessed right about the new mold being the VF-0D..., what would be your wallet-killer combo for the new 4 repaints? In my case I just need one, FB 2012 VF-4. If Arcadia gives us that I couldn't care less about the other 3.

The repaints are just repaints of VF-1's... my guess is that for 2014 we will get repaints of VF-1J Hikaru and Max & Miria and one VF-1A repaint thats possibly the Alaska Guard.

Yeah i'm in the "that is TOTALLY a VF-0D" camp. not a question in my mind. If they do a 0D, can a 0S (and 0A) with some shared parts and engineering be far behind? i'm in for the blue 0D and the CF repaint (which DOES totally look better IMO)! lucky we have until 2015 to save up though. a little disappointed it is so far out but happy i have time to save for them. Does this mean we either the market will only bear 1 major new mold a year or that arcadia doens't have the resources to make more than 1 major new mold (hopefully we'll get a retooled 0S from this 0D the same year) a year? personally i thought they'd go full on mac plus renewals (The YF-21 and VF-11B are still so good though) but this is welcome news.

Hah, I know it won't happen, but I like the cf grey better than the blue.

I love the grey version. I'd buy that for sure. Not sure about buying the blue scheme however.

Edited by Deadeye_281

Yeah but then what is it? Certainly not something that's delta wing that's been featured in a series.

While also being flown by one of the main Hero's of the Macross universe.

Remember they are trying to make popular valkyries to make money.

Honestly I wouldn't hazard to guess what it is. Just to confirm, I don't really care if it's an 0D or not, just with the overriding consensus that it is one it'd be something if Arcadia pulled a fast one and it's a different Valk/item.

And yeah, I understand the reasons behind releasing items to maximize profit - LOL.

Bring on the 0D, 0S or whatever the "new" mold is and we'll see confirmation at WF.

-b.