Joined the 1/48 club

mechaninac

I do have a set of FAST packs preordered and I hope they look good on the low-vis despite the diferent paint scheme...

I think the TV FAST packs (they'll be grey) will look better on the low-vis, I just hope the FPs are sold by themselves like the DYRL FPs.

It's slightly off topic but how, where, and what scale do i get those aircraft ground crews i see in a diorama especially for the 1/48 valks??????  Thanks!

you can try HLJ or maybe a local hobby store.

I need specifics :p . Are the ground crew's scale 1/48 just like the valks or 1/55 or 1/72? Do these need to be painted? HLJ???? what do i look under?

It's slightly off topic but how, where, and what scale do i get those aircraft ground crews i see in a diorama especially for the 1/48 valks??????  Thanks!

I need specifics :p . Are the ground crew's scale 1/48 just like the valks or 1/55 or 1/72? Do these need to be painted? HLJ???? what do i look under?

just go to the advance search menu, and where it says scale, type in 1/48, then see what they got. i tried it a while ago, and didn't see much, other than kits, but little in the way of ground crews...

heres a link to a hase ground crew kit in 1/48....

Hasegawa ground crew on HLJ

Edited by Isamu Atreides 86

just go to the advance search menu, and where it says scale, type in 1/48, then see what they got. i tried it a while ago, and didn't see much, other than kits, but little in the way of ground crews...

heres a link to a hase ground crew kit in 1/48....

Hasegawa ground crew on HLJ

That reminds me that I've been thinking about creating a weapons set for my new baby; however, Hasegawa also makes 1/48 scaled wapons set along with other accessories that could be converted to fit the VF-1 series without much trouble...I gotta give that some thought. Here's a link:

HLJ X Series (Aircraft Access.)

Edited by mechaninac

• 11 years later...

Puede haber gente en este foro que no saben lo que está diciendo . Por favor, intente y publicamos en Inglés , por lo que podemos escuchar sus adiciones a las discusiones .

Also, nice resurrection of a dead post. 12 years is work for a true necromancer.